Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Mimiron Hard mode tanking

Quote Originally Posted by dakhdoun
    I'm inclined to agree.

With all due respect, you clearly know the class well enough to be able to figure out that no shit, frost/unholy gives you better AOE TPS. And in an AOE phase, no shit they will be better. No shit blood gives you the best 2 min cooldown and self heals, no shit Unholy has the best magic mitigation.

You know all these things, you're not really pushing any legitimate discussion here, more of a "point out the obvious" fest designed to mask you showing off your firefighter kill.

And yes this is comming from a well progressed DK 2 hardmodes behind his 10m drake. No jealousy here, but you didn't try very hard to hide your bragging.
    Well-put.
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.

Re: Mimiron Hard mode tanking

Quote Originally Posted by mebashumgud
    this post was about people who have actually done it, and not fucking idiots who have never set foot in ulduar, it was about making it easier on the group and it not being such a pain in the ass to aoe as blood, but of course cant think that people would actually produce useful information, just b/c u too will never see firefighter, doesnt warrant the need to be a total jackass
    Your spelling, attitude, and gear/spec choices are abysmal. I would never want you tanking my hard modes