Help with rotation

Guys i just got my lock of the dusty shelf and so far he is deep affliction i was wondering if someone can tell me a good curse rotation? Thanks

Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Re: Help with rotation

Shadow bolt -> Haunt -> Unstable Affliction -> Corruption -> Curse of Agony/Elements (agony of you have a unholy dk or moomkin in the raid)

Get Glpyh of Life tap, Haunt and CoA.

Do this

Life Tap -> Shadow bolt -> Haunt -> Unstable Affliction -> Corruption -> Curse of Agony/Elements (agony of you have a unholy dk or moomkin in the raid)

Fixed.
    Had Corruption Glpyh as an option. Needs to be CoA.

Quote Originally Posted by LickMyL0llipop
    That thread is better, but I think my link was more ironic considering it was right above his thread.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

To be honest, I dislike starting with Haunt or Shadow Bolt.

Haunt itself deals damage as it is cast. However, it is not a dot. Rather, it enhances the damage done to all of your other dots. Starting with a Haunt into Shadow Bolt (or vice versa) will give you decent burst at the beginning of a fight, but it's not fully living up to its true purpose unless other dots are applied on your enemy. Having a high DPS meter is great, but in raids, I believe that overall damage is much more valuable.

At the same time, though, different people bring the most out of different rotations. Try out some methods and hold onto whichever works best for you.

Haunt also increases damage from Dots that you put up after casting haunt so it's actually a damage increase to cast it first, Shadowbolt>Haunt>dots isn't a personal preference, it puts up 2 stacks of shadow embrace wich makes your dots do even more damage, this has been proven (and also sounds very logical) because you'd want your dots to tick at maximum capacity from the start right? Not after they've had 4 ticks already.

15+ Year Old Account

Here are the options:

1) Corruption, UA, Curse, Haunt/Shadowbolt
    -Corruption loses 30% of maximum damage for two ticks, UA for one, Agony for two.

2) UA, Haunt, Corruption, Curse, Shadowbolt
    -UA loses 5% of maximum damage for two ticks, corruption for one, agony for one.

3) Haunt/Shadowbolt, UA, Corruption, Curse
    -No lost damage, but you started off with your lowest DPCT spells

I use #2 myself because it lets the tank establish a good hold on aggro while I ramp into it faster.

R.I.P. YARG