2v2 druid/druid. Good makeup?

My Bro-in-law and I have rerolled horde and are almost 80 we want to 2v2 as we are both druids but i cant find any info on this combonation. Is this a good group makeup? has anyone tried it? If it doesnt work, y not? and if there are any good references to this team if you have them on had plz link them i checked out arena junkies and could not find any as well as elitist jerks.

Flame me if you like i dont mind i can take a beating.

Re: 2v2 druid/druid. Good makeup?

My 2s team is resto/feral and been to 2100. It is a great counter to rogue/mage and rogue/priest, but fights against like a dk/druid or warrior/druid can be a bitch without an MS affect or great CC. 2 innervates should always ensure you to win a mana battle which is really good against priests or pallys. It is a very hard comp to do well but it is doable.

Ty for the response, We are excited about doing the combo. Do you have any basic strats you use? i know pvp is situational but can u think of any basic strats? Do u both start in stealth? I know these may sound like basic questions but i would rather have a proven gameplan.

I imagine with a nice cylone spam on their healer when his partner gets to @60% hp, pop beserk and go to town on him, you could drop him very quickly indeed, and dual innervates is just sick mana for your resto partner.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

thanks for the ideas

oh, and as above poster said, if you get the opener on any rogue/X team, you can completely dominate the rogue by keeping up FF and bleeds on him, he wont be able to hit your druid at all, and he can LoS any and all mana burns. If rogue turns on you, go bear form and keep up lacerate dots on him, demo roar, etc.

oh and a good tactic i found for bashing rogues (at least on my resto when i have 0 expertise) is to bash them from behind so they can't dodge it. sounds easy, but it's not. I found best way is to kinda run away a bit, then quickly switch direction and turn + bash before rogue can turn around to face you.

priest rogue should be a doddle, you stay on the rogue, your bro cyclone spams the priest into oblivion. the uber deepees you are putting on the rogue will force the priest to concentrate on keeping him up, and not mana burning your druid. I'm sure there's more to this, but I don't play feral so don't know too much about tacs here. just clever use of feral charges, and bear/cat forms will make your games a lot easier.

perhaps your resto bro could go insect swarm spec, for a bit more pressure on their healer too, as lack of MS will be your biggest problem here. afaik IS adds around 400-500 dps on its target, helps keeps people in combat, and provides a "to hit" debuff.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

cool tactics keep em coming

honestly with both of your survivability if the rogues on your druid you get on the rogue while your partner cyclone spams your bleeds dont let him reset. so its pretty much game over for priest rogue.

against a team like resto warrior stack up your slow on the warrior then leap to the resto druid.
    keep doing hard switches when your target has 3 lifeblooms rejuve and regrowth on him. with smart switching you can oom resto druid warrior
    nerfs tickle at best
    people who reroll or quit due to nerfs are sissys

I guess this could work, Id wrather go with a priest though if I were ferral

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bignastee
    My Bro-in-law and I have rerolled horde and are almost 80 we want to 2v2 as we are both druids but i cant find any info on this combonation. Is this a good group makeup? has anyone tried it? If it doesnt work, y not? and if there are any good references to this team if you have them on had plz link them i checked out arena junkies and could not find any as well as elitist jerks.

I ran this comp this season to 2200 till we hit a standstill. in 86 games this week the only comps we faught were dk druid, ret druid, warr druid,dk prot pala. those comps take no skill and are for ppl who suck and think there good but they are beatable. double druid can work but its not that viable. also ive found that mangle spam spec works the best since most high rated teams exlpoit shred an stick there back to the wall+ mangle spec allows you to keep bleeds up on 2 targets and gives u a shiton of combo points on single target to be able to 5pt rip with SR up and 5 pt maim fast right after. also gemming and getting armor pen gear helps a lot specially if u can get grim toll.

I'm a playing a prot-holy/DK setup and faced resto/feral 3 times, and all 3 of the fights were the most annoying fights ever. 2 innervates makes sure the resto never goes oom and it made me want to smash my keyboard against the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by typ0
    I'm a playing a prot-holy/DK setup and faced resto/feral 3 times, and all 3 of the fights were the most annoying fights ever. 2 innervates makes sure the resto never goes oom and it made me want to smash my keyboard against the wall.
    lol, a healing prot pally complaining about people not going oom
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

From a priests' perspective I dont really think your druid should LOS the mana burns. The "fixed" mana burn renders it useless against anything but other priests and the occasional holy pala. And since your team has 2 innervates, you would win the mana war easily. And never ever go bear for the mana burn :P the cost of shapeshifting is higher then the mana burned :P
    Other then that I don't really have that much to contribute, other then that at higher ratings I don't think you should play the comp too aggressively, but rather sit back and go for the mana win.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Bignastee
    Want good make-up?
    Get a rouge!

Sorry, couldn't resist :)