Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Patch 3.2 Companion Pets

Why you guys think is has something to do with the day of the dead?? why?? :O

Oh, my gosh.

That calico is adorable. I want!

I can't wait for all this stuff to come out. I'm such a pet freak.

Rainlights - 120 Blood Elf Monk (US-Illidan Horde)

Deleted

The raptors look cute and disturbing at the same time?

Hope king mosh in Un'goro drops one xD

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Saberoy
    Disagree, probably the Day of the Dead event.
    hmmm do you really think so? midsummer has not been revamped, the pirate-day is not worth mentioning yet, childrens day has been revamped and brought up to date AFTER it happened.... i don´t think they will add even more hollidays not even visible in the next x-pack... but on the other hand... it´s blizzard, so happy day of the dead everyone. although i would like to see the model redone as a pirate for the pirate day !! ^^

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrus
    Isn't the Jade Tiger the China 4th anniversary giveaway pet?
    Im pretty sure, that the pet you are thinking about is the Jade Panda.

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Any idea if the frenzyheart / oracle orphans are tied to rep (as in: can't do oracles if you are sided with frenzyheart in Sholazar?)
    Quote Originally Posted by sdkphoenix
    The Gorloc/Wolvar pets are NOT tied to your reputation.
    QFT.
    Good thing since I'm still/again Oracle, for that damn mount.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Imo, its annoying to have to re-summon them each time you zone / fly too far from them.
    If you activate them they should remain active permanently until un-summoned.
    Second that. Plus, since 3.0 they cause a GCD, so addons like Livestock can be annoying sometimes :/ Certain mounts also cause a GCD, while others don't... they definitely have to fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Hope king mosh in Un'goro drops one xD
    He isn't a raptor, though. :P

Quote Originally Posted by wabun
    hmmm do you really think so? midsummer has not been revamped, the pirate-day is not worth mentioning yet, childrens day has been revamped and brought up to date AFTER it happened.... i don´t think they will add even more hollidays not even visible in the next x-pack...
    Midsummer and Children's Day only got the achievements added, no actual changes to the events, though. Pirate's Day and Day of the Dead have one single achievement each tied to them on the PTR. The Pirate one hints at a new feature, while DotD is completely new. Both are just one-day events, with not much stuff.
    And then again, there's Pilgrim's Bounty (A) which seems to be a completely overhauled Harvest Festival.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Macabre Marionette - Macabre Marionette
    This is most likely a pet linked to the Hallow's End world event, this is pure speculation and there isn't any reliable information on this pet.
    I dunno if anyone MIGHT have mentioned this yet, BUT you might want to rethink that. There's a possibility that you might be wrong there, it could be the Day of the Dead holiday, seeing as it's very similar to decorations used in that celebration.

PRETTY SURE I'M THE FIRST TO SAY THIS, TOO. /PAT MYSELF ON THE BACK FOR CATCHING SUCH AN EGREGIOUS MISTAKE.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky
    Im pretty sure, that the pet you are thinking about is the Jade Panda.
    Incorrect. The jade panda's spell was renamed Jade Tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    I dunno if anyone MIGHT have mentioned this yet, BUT you might want to rethink that. There's a possibility that you might be wrong there, it could be the Day of the Dead holiday, seeing as it's very similar to decorations used in that celebration.

PRETTY SURE I'M THE FIRST TO SAY THIS, TOO. /PAT MYSELF ON THE BACK FOR CATCHING SUCH AN EGREGIOUS MISTAKE.
    I should hit him, but instead I just pat him on the back, too.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by FoggyThought
    The Macabre Marionette fits better with the Day of the Dead event more so than Hallow's End.
    Thats what i also assumed aswell, seems more fitting than Hallow's end, which already has the sinister squashling.

Hope they will introduce a new achievement too then. Collecting 100 vanity pets or something :O

I've just made this account to tell you how dumb you are because you haven't realised that the "Shimerring Wyrmling" already exists in the game, since TBC.

It's called "Mana Wyrmling" and it is being sold for 40g in Netherstorm by a Consortium member (no reputation required). http://www.wowwiki.com/Mana_Wyrmling

Oh you stupid americans, if they change just a word in the name of an item you are all so excited "OWMAIGAWDNEWPETNOWAI" thinking that they invented the wheel again.

Nice detailed list , thanks.
    Why Not ^^

Quote Originally Posted by stefyvolt
    I've just made this account to tell you how dumb you are because you haven't realised that the "Shimerring Wyrmling" already exists in the game, since TBC.

It's called "Mana Wyrmling" and it is being sold for 40g in Netherstorm by a Consortium member (no reputation required). http://www.wowwiki.com/Mana_Wyrmling

Oh you stupid americans, if they change just a word in the name of an item you are all so excited "OWMAIGAWDNEWPETNOWAI" thinking that they invented the wheel again.
    Re-colored mobs?? In MY WoW???

GOSH!!!

0/10

Macabre Marionette - I damn want it What a cool pet :S
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by stefyvolt

Lol whut?

Wolvar pet and little skeleton pirate!? Woohoo! ;D

My only question is, do you get the Oracle/Wolvar pet AFTER you do all those quests? Much like the pets you got from the Vanilla and TBC Orphans? And are there going to be achievements for them?