Poll: If Garrosh died, would you be glad about it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Garrosh: "Grr look at me im angry"

Garrosh and Varian are not only Mary-Sues; they are Scrappies.

Quote Originally Posted by AoBman05
    Garrosh and Varian are not only Mary-Sues; they are Scrappies.
    By the information over there, Garrosh and Varian are reaching the status of Wesleys. They are in our faces, all the bloody time.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor
    By the information over there, Garrosh and Varian are reaching the status of Wesleys. They are in our faces, all the bloody time.
    There's already an entry on Varian being a Wesley, due to amount of asspulls and his crappy comic arcs. But nothing about Emoscream. Someone should rectify this ASAP.

Gorrosh for the new warchief!! Thrall is totaly lame and gay atm, "uuu lets make love with alliance plx" pfff. Kill Thrall and pug gorosh as horde warchief! it would be pro :P

I don't think Garrosh will die at all, but I think he will inadvertantly cause someone strong on the horde side to die, be it Thrall or Saurfang.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I never knew people hated Scrappy. I love him, and a lot of the people I used to talk about it loved him aswell.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Xyllo
    Gorrosh for the new warchief!! Thrall is totaly lame and gay atm, "uuu lets make love with alliance plx" pfff. Kill Thrall and pug gorosh as horde warchief! it would be pro :P
    He's not gay.. he's bangin' Jaina ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Wazdakka
    The only Alliance leader who's done more "reasonable" and "restraint" than Varian Wrynn is Tyrande.
    *Hint* Jaina Proudmoore.

Jaina Proudmoore, although having not much spotlight before Wrath, is undoubtedly the most important alliance leader. She's done great deeds.. It's thanks to her that they now fight alongside the night elves. Heck, she played a part in making the world continue.

I find it kinda lame that "Humans were nearly extincted during Burning Legion's invasion" and now there's lotsa them coming from stormwind <.<.

But oh well.

My hope? Jaina kills Varian. Of course she's not the type of person to do it right away. But it'd be awesome if he got really pissed at her diplomatic ways and attacked her, with a beautiful speech of "you are a lady and blabla but this is for the alliance" and then he'd get raped

As for Garrosh, I have no idea how to solve his problem, to be honest.

I like Varian, he has a nice background and all, but I think he has to die.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xyllo
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahem. And then you call Thrall passive and spineless. Hypocrisy.
    Garrosh would be a good plot device to annihilate Horde from within. He is completely terrible as a leader. He has accomplished nothing. Garadar stands only because of the players. And still Garrosh has the balls to act like a child and say that all our work was in vain and that nothing will change.
    Garrosh IS a wuss. The only thing he has from his father is being impulsive and arrogant. Impulsive, arrogant, whimsical wuss. He would make a good leader only to a pack of lemmings.
    You were saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    I never knew people hated Scrappy. I love him, and a lot of the people I used to talk about it loved him aswell.
    I never knew either, sure he had his "Danger-Prone Daphne" problems, and can be annoying at times... But I didn't think he was THAT bad a character... To have such a huge cult devoted to the pure hatred of this character... o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Greyy
    *Hint* Jaina Proudmoore.

Jaina Proudmoore, although having not much spotlight before Wrath, is undoubtedly the most important alliance leader. She's done great deeds.. It's thanks to her that they now fight alongside the night elves. Heck, she played a part in making the world continue.

I find it kinda lame that "Humans were nearly extincted during Burning Legion's invasion" and now there's lotsa them coming from stormwind <.<.

But oh well.

My hope? Jaina kills Varian. Of course she's not the type of person to do it right away. But it'd be awesome if he got really pissed at her diplomatic ways and attacked her, with a beautiful speech of "you are a lady and blabla but this is for the alliance" and then he'd get raped

As for Garrosh, I have no idea how to solve his problem, to be honest.

I like Varian, he has a nice background and all, but I think he has to die.
    Not likely that Jaina will kill Varian, it's more likely she'll deep freeze him and teleport him away(If he's in theramore). Or just teleport away herself.
    It's much more likely that Jaina will "betray" the horde, rather than betray the alliance. She may be Jaina, but she's still human.
    Although a lot needed to happen in order for such a thing to happen.

Theramore is still member of the alliance, they aren't neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by AoBman05
    There's already an entry on Varian being a Wesley, due to amount of asspulls and his crappy comic arcs. But nothing about Emoscream. Someone should rectify this ASAP.
    I wholeheartedly agree. When I scrolled down and found the entry about Varian, I wondered how a character that is just as forced is not there. Hopefully, that will be changed to reflect the truth!

Also, I really love how those, who want Garrosh to be a leader, can barely type a good argument for it other than "OMGPWN" or barely understandable drivel. Lemmings want their leader, it seems.

Edit: Jaina is Alliance, but only as an ally. Theramore is under her command, and Theramore follows her. After all, she is the rightful ruler of Theramore. And... she helped the murder of her own backstabbing father in Warcraft 3 bonus maps. She is giving people chance, but eventually she might just run out of temper and make Varian a supersayan ice statue. She will not betray Thrall, that is certain. Unless he goes Arthas, which I just don't see possible, unless Metzen goes on crack.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Not likely that Jaina will kill Varian, it's more likely she'll deep freeze him and teleport him away(If he's in theramore). Or just teleport away herself.
    It's much more likely that Jaina will "betray" the horde, rather than betray the alliance. She may be Jaina, but she's still human.
    Although a lot needed to happen in order for such a thing to happen.

Theramore is still member of the alliance, they aren't neutral.
    Agree with you on "maybe she'll just deep freeze on teleport him", but on the "It's more likely she will betray the horde" ....

And... she helped the murder of her own backstabbing father in Warcraft 3 bonus maps.
    This. If she turns against Varian she won't betray the Alliance. She will do what is best for her people.
    Besides, I'd say Tyrande, Night Elves' leader (Go die in a corner Falstad) trusts Jaina way more than she trusts Varian.

I doubt she'll lose her temper, though, but I'd say she'll turn against him one way or another, calmly and conscientiously.

I really hope we see more of her "being one of the greatest sorceresses". If Varian ever tries to harm her, I hope she disposes of him without breaking a swet.

10+ Year Old Account

They sided with the demons in Kalimdor, betraying the New Horde, they wreaked havoc again, and were it not for Thrall, they would all be dead.

Honestly, if they had not taken Mannoroth's blood in Kalimdor, Cenarius would have killed every last one of them. Not that I agree with it, but it was pure survival instincts, and hey, they survived, were redeemed, and had their leader save every living orc.

wtb cenarius back, northrend could be a huge forest!

Quote Originally Posted by Tehwarlord
    Personally I hope Saurfang cleaves him into next week and back again.
    you made me lol a bit

The major difference between Varian and Proudmoore was that Proudmoore hated the horde for what they used to be, Varian hates them for what they are.

He was thrown in arenas by the new horde, not the old horde.
    It's not unreasonable to hate them for that, they used him as an animal. Hard to convince a man who has experienced this that the "new horde" is difference, when he had to deal with the "new horde" during that period.

Both Garrosh and Varian are douchebags introduced to bring "conflict" back into the game between the factions. That is IT. They make no sense, they have the minds of 12-year-old kids who haven't done shit with their lives, and in the case of Varian, is a bad rehash of Thrall but 1,000 times more whiny and emo. Again, like a 12-year-old kid.

I have no idea why anyone thinks Varian is cool in any way, shape or form whatsoever. All he does is run around crying about how awful he was treated by the Horde and everyone else he encountered during his arduous days as a gladiator (nevermind all the people he ran into during that time that SHOULD have recognized who he was on sight but DIDN'T -- how fucking pathetic is that?). Thrall had it way worse but you don't see him being a little bitch. And you certainly don't see him running around screaming "I'mma git tose ALLIES OMFG!!!!11!!eleventy"

Ugh.

But then again, I can't stand the brunt of fantasy writing out there. The vast majority of it is tripe, unimaginative and, at best, reflections of personality disorders most people grow out of by the time they hit high school. Blizzard just happens to personify that in every way imaginable.
    User has been banned for excessive flaming.

i still think Van Kael'cleef will kill both of em :P

seriously though i think that both varian and garrosh were not developed very well and the plotline writers just wanted an excuse for the horde and alliance to be at war again
    Read the signature rules

It takes a great leader of any race to know when to show compassion.
    It takes an idiot to make more widows cry.

I do believe Thrall would rather not have the Horde as a bunch of old women waiting for news their sons are coming home.
    Nor do I believe Jaina would want the same for the Alliance.

I like these leaders, both are very considerate to the needs of their people.

Deleted

Just make Antonidas the leader of the alliance. He'd put Hellscream in his place.