Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Sap and Blind and Stun. I AFK'ed.

Because there was a pack of 4 rogues grouped together being annoying as hell.

Sapped = 10 seconds of my character not controllable
    Blinded = 20 seconds of my character not controllable
    Cheap Shot = 25 seconds of my character not controllable
    Kidney Shot = 29 seconds of my character not controllable

Not fun.

Simply not fun.

Sap and blind need to be put on the same DR. Coz 29 seconds of twiddling my thumbs is totally uninspiring and totally not skillful by my opponent.

Grow some balls rogues and stop being pussies.

Re: Sap and Blind and Stun. I AFK'ed.

Sounds like another Retardin QQ that had bubble on CD.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Nest
    Sounds like another Retardin QQ that had bubble on CD.
    29 seconds of my character not controllable is not fun.

TWENTY NINE.

Take your hands off your keybaord for 29 seconds and see how much fun you have.

Its pathetic and needs to change.

PvPing without PvP trinket is bad...
    Why Not ^^

playing a char is all about controlling it.i could surtainly agree on the fact that when ur not alowed to controll it anymore.. some other guy is..that would make it less fun..maby even pointless ?
    To play those millions of minds,to watch them slowly respond to an unseen stimulus to guide theyr aspiration without theyr knowledge-all this whether in high capacities or in humble,is a big and endless game of chess of ever extraordinary excitement
    -sydney west-

Quote Originally Posted by AK_47
    PvPing without PvP trinket is bad...
    Even with a pvp trinket, it's quite a lot of time without control of your character. And often your pvp trinket isn't up.

Not to say it's a common comp, but suppose you fought a ret and a rogue. If the ret HoJs you, with both of them on you, are you going to trink out? Probably. Then what? 29 seconds of twiddling your thumbs.

Nowhere near as bad as it has traditionally been, but it's still obnoxious, and potentially unbalanced.

Blizz has mentioned lately that they think the stun thing may be a bit out of control, so.. who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo
    Even with a pvp trinket, it's quite a lot of time without control of your character. And often your pvp trinket isn't up.

Not to say it's a common comp, but suppose you fought a ret and a rogue. If the ret HoJs you, with both of them on you, are you going to trink out? Probably. Then what? 29 seconds of twiddling your thumbs.

Nowhere near as bad as it has traditionally been, but it's still obnoxious, and potentially unbalanced.

Blizz has mentioned lately that they think the stun thing may be a bit out of control, so.. who knows?
    Good, i hope sap and blind get put on the same dr.
    Then all stuns get put on the same dr too.

Its rediculous.

As 3v3 will be the best thing to play next season, rmp which is dominating since like forever, will be boned to the ground too i hope.
    Mages and priests are ok, but rogues just get on my royal tits for leaving me uncontrollable.

Might as well afk fo 30 seconds and go make coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by nobanme
    Good, i hope sap and blind get put on the same dr.
    Then all stuns get put on the same dr too.

Its rediculous.

As 3v3 will be the best thing to play next season, rmp which is dominating since like forever, will be boned to the ground too i hope.
    Mages and priests are ok, but rogues just get on my royal tits for leaving me uncontrollable.

Might as well afk fo 30 seconds and go make coffee.
    He could have done this. Sap sap sap, 17 secs, cheap shot, kidney shot, 27 secs, blind, 37 secs, sap sap sap, 54 secs, cheap shot, kidney shot, 1mins 4 secs.

Then they vanish, then you have 6 seconds to find him whilst hes in stealth before he wastes another minute of your life.

Ive done it to people, and its been done to me. Especially if they know i just used my pvp trinket fighting someone else

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by nobanme
    Because there was a pack of 4 rogues grouped together being annoying as hell.

Sapped = 10 seconds of my character not controllable
    Blinded = 20 seconds of my character not controllable
    Cheap Shot = 25 seconds of my character not controllable
    Kidney Shot = 29 seconds of my character not controllable

Not fun.

Simply not fun.

Sap and blind need to be put on the same DR. Coz 29 seconds of twiddling my thumbs is totally uninspiring and totally not skillful by my opponent.

Grow some balls rogues and stop being pussies.
    NOBODY should be ABLE to counter FOUR PLAYERS AT ONCE. stupid player is stupid.

Facemelting people since 2005.

qq i cant kill 4 rogues at once wtf blixzz nerf rouges!!11111111!!!1
    Wikileaks Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Frizer
    NOBODY should be ABLE to counter FOUR PLAYERS AT ONCE. stupid player is stupid.

You are the idiot. Infact your the stupidest person ive seen today on mmo-champion, which is saying something. What part of what he listed requires more then 1 rogue. Tell me, you didnt even fucking read the post did you, you couldnt wait to point out something you thought would sound clever. Who cares if the rogue was not alone, only 1 rogue was attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by apsilocybin
    qq i cant kill 4 rogues at once wtf blixzz nerf rouges!!11111111!!!1
    OP why did you write 'a group of 4 rogues' then talk about a fight with 1 rogue. You just given idiots a get out of jail free card. Edit your first post to say i came across this ONE rogue.

4 on 1 not being fair? Who saw that coming.

Cry about it kid.
    King of Chromaggus
    Be Jealous

As a rogue, I invite you to call for nerf. Call for changes to the rogue class.
    Until then, CC is all we have. Our survivability sucks and our damage takes nerf after nerf. Our mobility is pathetic. Go ahead, ask Blizzard to change us.

Oh, and sap is 8s. It can be used multiple times though.
    and you forgot gouge.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearslue
    4 on 1 not being fair? Who saw that coming.

Cry about it kid.
    And again lol

Quote Originally Posted by Athor
    OP why did you write 'a group of 4 rogues' then talk about a fight with 1 rogue. You just given idiots a get out of jail free card. Edit your first post to say i came across this ONE rogue.

You are the idiot. Infact your the stupidest person ive seen today on mmo-champion, which is saying something. What part of what he listed requires more then 1 rogue. Tell me, you didnt even fucking read the post did you, you couldnt wait to point out something you thought would sound clever. Who cares if the rogue was not alone, only 1 rogue was attacking.
    i think its due to the fact that he doesnt pvp with a trinket and gets butthurt over a game
    Wikileaks Supporter

Hmm, why didn't you just alt+f4 in those 29 omg seconds? Hopefully, they would be gone when you would be online again?

id say CC atm has too few DR,some setups are build to make some opponents easiest CC class (most cases warrior) stands still for 10-15s which is about the general duration of current 3vs3.

Quote Originally Posted by apsilocybin
    i think its due to the fact that he doesnt pvp with a trinket and gets butthurt over a game
    Pvp trinket is once every 2 mins. Diminishing returns is 15 seconds. So a rogue cant just wait in stealth and then restart his sap sap sap?

congrats, you're so stupid i made an account with mmo-champion to tell you off. HOW THE HELL does it add up.

sap for 10 seconds, one rogue, fine.
    blind for 20 seconds with one rogue, would be fine except it only lasts for 10 seconds
    cheap shot for 25 seconds with one rogue is 4 rogues PLUS two of them vanishing
    kidney shot for 29 seconds with one rogue, would again, be 4 rogue's using kidney shot with 5 points up each.

so calling someone else an idiot then telling me one rogue did that is not only untrue, but makes you look like the biggest fucking idiot i've seen. grats.