A spirit beast? what a waste
    This, sadly.

Best wolf skin in the game and it's wasted on a Spirit Beast. *sigh*
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Re: Skoll: 3rd Spirit Beast

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    This, sadly.

Best wolf skin in the game and it's wasted on a Spirit Beast. *sigh*
    Agreed. If it was a wolf, I'd camp it. I wouldn't care how long it took for me to get him.

Spirit Beast loses it's appeal

I am just noob huntard, what is wrong with spirit beasts? <<

You need the 51point BM talent to use Spirit Beasts, and since most raiding hunters are either SV or MM, they can't use it

Quote Originally Posted by Ess85
    You need the 51point BM talent to use Spirit Beasts, and since most raiding hunters are either SV or MM, they can't use it
    Furthermore, even for BM Hunters, their DPS is abysmal compared to Raptors/Cats/Wolves/Devilsaurs.

True, the only benefit with a Spirit Beast is they all look different and are pretty eye catching.

You call that a benifit?

Had mine for a week now (got him patch day...). Found him on the way to ulduar, I almost want to stop using him since I get so many "ware u get ir peht?" tells, but I won't.

I raid as BM. I use skoll (except on yogg), I don't feel bad about it. My DPS is fine, I enjoy using the sickest pet in the game. Also found him above brunnhildar, 11 hours the first guy tamed him.

Edit:
    Also, not only do spirit beasts LOOK unique, they SOUND unique. Their growls are like rolling thunder, they're truly a pleasure to work with.

Loque and Skoll remind me of my little days as a level 16 tauren hunter with a praerie wolf still in mulgore because the barrens scares me. Back in the days where I actually loved my pets...a feeling spirit beasts help me know again.

Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    Loque and Skoll remind me of my little days as a level 16 tauren hunter with a praerie wolf still in mulgore because the barrens scares me. Back in the days where I actually loved my pets...a feeling spirit beasts help me know again.
    But, but... but... you're a draenei in that screenshot... *head explodes*
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocstar
    My personal belief is that whoever plays a hunter in the arena testing they have done since season 1 is just a monster, skilled beyond all belief and manages to whomp on the testers playing other classes. They in turn nerf hunters each and every patch to close the gap on this superhuman hunter demigod.... Slow down on the skills man, we don't stand a chance now and we can't take much more of the nerf bat.

Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    I raid as BM. I use skoll (except on yogg), I don't feel bad about it. My DPS is fine
    If you and your guild are fine with the loss of about 1500 DPS, then play on, I suppose. *shrug*

As long as you and your raid are happy, lol.

http://www.maniasarcania.com/forums/...l-spawn-points

Wayyy better then using MMO-champ to track spawn points.

I saw him the day after the patch came out while flying around to do dailies. I ended up running to Orgrimmar, getting dual-spec, and taming him without anyone else finding him. He was right by the spawn point hereish:
    http://www.wowhead.com/?maps=67:446759

Deleted

Just before a server reset. Oh the irony...

so, wolf like pet with cat skills, considering bliz past on fixing pets, how soon do you think till its untamable lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Icebear

Just before a server reset. Oh the irony...
    Not only is that unlucky that you found it just before server restart, you actually wanted to get someone to kill it with you xD I can imagine the next day in Storm Peaks /1 chat

Hunter: Anyone seen Skoll recently?
    Rogue in piccy: Yeh man, helped a lvl 71 Paladin kill it yesterday, 2 minutes before server restart.
    Hunter: .... /dies

I fully intend to kill him next and every time I see him just out of sheer anger that it's not a real Wolf.

Plus I need to completely my collection of blue drops from Spirit Beasts. >:3

Quote Originally Posted by Reo
    so, wolf like pet with cat skills, considering bliz past on fixing pets, how soon do you think till its untamable lol?
    Skin isn't everything. A spirit beast with Spirit beast abilities is perfectly fine. They never limited spirit beasts to cat skins.

If you and your guild are fine with the loss of about 1500 DPS, then play on, I suppose. *shrug*

As long as you and your raid are happy, lol.
    3% damage puts me well above top DPS. My typical raid contribution runs in the area of 15-18k DPS. WTB ret pally, PST.

@ekoor
    I've been through many toons, guilds, races, factions =)
    Tauren hunter > undead rogue > (oops alliance with friends) draenei warrior > draenei hunter
    Can't escape the hunter's grasp on my addiction.

@rilgon
    Please do, help keep him rare so he feels like a real achievement to have.

I fully intend to kill him next and every time I see him just out of sheer anger that it's not a real Wolf.

Plus I need to completely my collection of blue drops from Spirit Beasts. >:3
    Same here
    Skoll's Fang would pretty much go with my Loque's cape, necklace and the 7-9 Rings I've got off gondria.. seriously.. I think that thing loves me :O