WTB Resto sticky....pst

Deleted

Re: WTB Resto sticky....pst

How about the following as the next best thing

http://www.ensidia.com/community/post/176/

Deleted

Post some decent resto info and of course we will sticky it. However its difficult to sticky something that doesn't yet exist, if you don't post it we can't sticky it. Please ensure you aren't just copying someone else's work however otherwise it will get deleted rather than stickied.

Look at all of his other posts levva... He's asking questions about everything, including warlocks, pallys etc. He isn't trying to make a resto thread, just trying to learn about them.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

thank you for the link, it is very informative. And unfortunately, i indeed do not know much about shamans to post a sticky. I am merely getting one close to 80 and i would like to learn as much about resto as i can

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenmirror
    Look at all of his other posts levva... He's asking questions about everything, including warlocks, pallys etc. He isn't trying to make a resto thread, just trying to learn about them.
    I'm aware of this. However I'm trying to get across the point that FAQ threads don't magically appear someone knowledgeable has to write them. Until someone knowledgeable in resto appears and posts such a thread there is little point in asking for a sticky for a non-existing post.