Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Best heroics setup come 3.2?

Quote Originally Posted by Anhtem
    shadow priest???
    enha shaman???
    what?

A shadow priest the time he put a dot the mob will be dead, just good for the aoe, at bosses will do crap dps for le little duration of the boss.
    Enha shaman? no aoe.

I would go Pala Prot (no dk can stay even closer to my dps in a quick pull heroic, expecially if you gliph hammer of the righteous just for farming heroics)
    feral druid
    feral druid
    feral druid
    and a disc priest spamming mind sear when needed.

or maybe with the new totem stomp in 3.2 where shaman can put all 4 totems in a global cooldown a resto shaman for totems and bloodlust instead of the priest.

Combat Rogue Aoe> Feral Druids. Hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhtem
    shadow priest???
    enha shaman???
    what?

A shadow priest the time he put a dot the mob will be dead, just good for the aoe, at bosses will do crap dps for le little duration of the boss.
    Enha shaman? no aoe.

I would go Pala Prot (no dk can stay even closer to my dps in a quick pull heroic, expecially if you gliph hammer of the righteous just for farming heroics)
    feral druid
    feral druid
    feral druid
    and a disc priest spamming mind sear when needed.

or maybe with the new totem stomp in 3.2 where shaman can put all 4 totems in a global cooldown a resto shaman for totems and bloodlust instead of the priest.
    i top the meters EZ in 5 man's as a shadow priest
    no need for 3 dots and VE on each mob, if the mob have 50k hp i just nuke him old fanishon way,, mind blast and mind flay with some SW inbetween as a filler

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderChunk
    Heroics don't take more than 20 minutes. Give everybody Tuskarr's Vitality on their boots to reduce that time by 8%.
    It's actually 7.4074074% time reduction and not 8%. That is, if you RUN through the Heroic.

5 ret pallies

1 to heal
    1 to tank in tank gear but ret spec
    and 3 to blow shit up

duh
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

my bad fixed it
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

Prot paladin
    Ret paladin
    Ret paladin
    ret paladin
    ret paladin

or go with the ole any 5 people in raiding gear.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

There are a lot of good combinations. Warriors as a tank work great together with melee-dps, same with feral. If you are a group of caster dps, a paladin or dk might be better. When using an overgeared tank, you might want a healer that can do some dps while he's bored. Shamans for example can use offensive totems instead of healing ones.

And by the way: having a ret pally tank does not increase dps or the groups performance. Protection Tank >>>>> Offensive Tank. There are ways to spec a prot paladin more towards damage dealt, but its not called "ret".
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Prot Pally for Kings
    Shadow Priest
    Boomkin
    Mage
    Resto Shammy

Got most of ya magic debuffs, replenish and kings, all dispels are double covered, good aoe, good single target.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Strykie

5 dk's
    Quote Originally Posted by LonezWulf
    no lol her dick was bigger than my own

Why you'd want to run with anything other than a Resto Druid is beyond me if you want/need a healer. A full out healer that is constantly on the move, and what you lack in DPS from the healer (when bored) is made up in pulling larger packs.

Pala/dk tank for AOE tanking
    Rogue - just seet dps
    Warlock - aoe
    Mage - aoe
    Holy Priest - (yep, im holy )

i would say the classic wmp (warrior, mage, priest) or any similiar composition will be enough to run the old heroic 5 mans use the two open slots to gear some new guild mates or something they even can go follow-afk until they hear the achievment-ding.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Viertel
    Why you'd want to run with anything other than a Resto Druid is beyond me if you want/need a healer. A full out healer that is constantly on the move, and what you lack in DPS from the healer (when bored) is made up in pulling larger packs.
    HoT HoT Hot <combat> HURICAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNE.
    I already do this when bored.

I reckon:
    Prot pally(me)
    Resto druid(I know I few)
    Enhance Shaman
    Ret Paladin
    DK/warrior

Deleted

Protection paladin, great aoe tank
    Discipline priest, mitigation and good manasustainability
    Elemental shaman, totem of wrath, potentially good burst
    Warlock, ss and curse of elements
    mage, intellect, good aoe

two tanks, a priest or resto druid healer and 2 dps that can do 3k+ dps... have the tanks just chain pull the crap out of everything. AoE down. and u can clear heroics in fractions of the time it takes to sit there and do each pull one by one.

this would be a guild only method IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I'm going to hell, and you're all coming with me.