Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: have you ever seen ashes of alar drop? share the story =]

Quote Originally Posted by Higusy
    Lol when i saw this I had to post about my story.. no matter what the haters say.
    Note: This happend at level 70 2weeks b4 wotlk
    Our guild had finished our SWP raid (time elapsed) and I asked my friend if he would like to pug Tk: The eye just for the fun of it. "Sure".
    I was the raid leader so it was my job to fill in the raid. The other guy was a good friend of mine and I let him be the ml so i could handle the raid. We were 24 peeps and needed a tank. One of the members said that a good tank from his guild can come. This guy, the tank, asked for assists and I gave them (tank so np ). [oh and to add here i had a vent server wich everyone joined] So this guy comes to vent and starts to dominate the raid which I was happy about that someone was helping. Then he started to order ppl around like it was his raid and I asked him to leave the raid leading to me. We downed all bosses first try and finally got to Kael. I did not know the tactics well enough to explain and advice everyone on what to do so i asked if someone could help around. This tank helped (which I appreciated) and we got Kael down on the first try. And WTFOMG Its the Ashes of Al´Ar!!! My friend handled the other loot first. I told my friend to wait before allowing rolls for the mount. "People that have the skill required for the mount can only roll for it, but since I am the raid leader i see it fair that i can roll since I can afford the skill right away." No one said a thing. I told my friend he can post the mount. All with the skill rolled. I rolled 95 and the second best was 90. I was cheering and fell from my chair. It was an epic moment..not to last for long.. Ppl started to ask if I had the skill for the mount and I told them to read my previous post. Everyone started yelling and this tank started to claim that it goes to the 90 roller. He said that you cant loot the item if you dont have the skill.. (I asked the gm later and it was not true) I told my friend to give it to me since i clearly,fairly won it. He decided to give it to the 90 roller.
    I started to yell and ask what the fuck was he doing. He said that the guy had lost mh glaive yesterday so it would be fair to give it to him he said. ---------________---------

I got really mad about since I wasnt ninja´d, just a stupid mistake and I had 100% rights for that silly e-peen enlarger. I asked the gm to send it to me and talked to my ml friend. He said he would make a ticket so we both did. I sent _5_ tickets and did exactly what the GM asked me to do (name of owner,ml time etc etc). THe gm just sent me the same pre-made post over and over again. Then I got to chat ingame with the gm. "So what can you do about it? As you see it was clearly a mistake and should belong to me". GM: Ask the guy with the mount to ticket it.
    I asked but he claimed that I didnt have the skill blablabla which I had to tell him over and over again like he was somekind of a retard. He refused to ticket it. I told the Gm about it. "Please I cant make him ticket it. You can check and see that It was supposed to be given to me" GM: We cannot do anything about player-player issues. Solve it by urselves.
    O_O
    I cant type anymoar I just get too mad well its only a friggin flaming bird that makes go faster in your little fantasy world so why should I care D:? Well.. I do.. its al´ar.
    You should have made it more clear to people about your very unfair rule, but then again, why did you give ML to your friend? He clearly thought that the guy that rolled 90 was a better friend :

I've seen a couple Gladiator mounts drop in the mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPZip
    Remember, young Warrior: You are a seal.

ArP ArP ArP!

my guild did TK back on Mal'ganis pre nerf. Finally after our tank d/c'ing at 10% for a couple of attempts we finally got Keal'thas down soon as we did our gm (joking always said he was gonna ninja the ashes if it dropped) soon as we down him we see Unrequius receives loot Ashes Of A'lar every one was like wtf then it we got over it cause he always said soon as it dropped he would get it first. Then the next week we flawlessly Down Keal'thas with no d/c's from our Wonder Tank and guess what dropped again Ashes Of A'lar this time... It was straight looted to one of our officers with out anyone being able to roll. Thats the only time we ever saw the Mount drop..

Same goes for BT.. Soon as We downed Illidan in mid to late 07 we got our first glaive which went to our only rogue at the time who was off and on, Next week we down Illidan the off hand drops for the rogue and now he has his full set. He stops showing up so we down Illidan again and get a third glaive this time we give it to our female warrior and so and and so on. we got 4 people their glaives before sunwell 2 of which barely raided after they got it

Seems like you got me all wrong ;D I know I made a mistake by giving the ml to another guy. I dont see it unfair in anyway...Can you try to explain to me? Im open to all opinions and thoughts. Really. Anyways Ive got over it a long time ago. Only thing that bothers is my own mistake :/ You wanted a story. thar.

Besides If I wanted to be mean Id add "Life is unfair, I am the raid leader. Kiss my toes or say goodbye".

Yus. Raid rolled it. Some Druid won it.
    He quit the game next month.
    Happy?
    A Possible replacement for Archimonde. Beware all ye landlubbers.

Guess what? l2improvise, bichiz.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kekezor
    Yus. Raid rolled it. Some Druid won it.
    He quit the game next month.
    Happy?
    Never saw it drop. However, there was this shaman once who wanted to do a daily quest with me in Storm Peaks. He mumbled something about a mount. Didn't have a clue what he was talking about. So I did this daily quest with him, turned it in and as quest reward i got a bag with the polar bear mount in it :P
    I now knew what he was talking about :P
    Would have loved to have seen the look on his face when he saw me get the mount, while he had been doing that quest for months without any luck with the drop.
    Found that pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzcraft
    I've seen a couple Gladiator mounts drop in the mail.
    Epic

Never seen the ashes drop, however our guild got 2 mounts from Attumen in one week when we still were back in Karazhan. I rolled highest on the mount that dropped tuesday or something, then it dropped wednesday again.