Visible text: Name: Esky, Guild: The Redeemers

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...er/Esky/simple

Gear set: Ruthless gladiator Elite set.

Helm visible: Yes Please.

Your pose: Casting something cool

General colour scheme: Would love blue/frosty

Any extras: Could you fit something pvpish in it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Denergy View Post
    Visible text: Name: Ðenergy, Guild: Chronicles.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'm new at MmoChampionForum, so i cant post links yet,
    its Ðenergy on Doomhammer EU. (Gnome Rogue).

Gear set: Tier 12 Please.

Your pose: What the maker thinks that will be the best pose.

General colour scheme: Well, ill like the color green very well, so i hope green is possible.

Any extras: No thanks.
    claiming this one
    Custom signature requests: CLOSED | PLEASE DO NOT PM ME FOR REQUESTS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Name: Lograr Guild: Excessive Gaming

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../lograr/simple

Gear set: Tier 13, the upcoming one with the tentacles! I generally don't show a cloak.

Your pose: Casting maybe? Whatever looks good!

General color scheme: Purple/Red/Green? Something Warlocky

Any extras: The weird stipulation here is I want Lograr to be a MALE UNDEAD. The only reason he isn't one is because of raiding racials and thusly I want to keep his spirit alive. I'm also an avid Demo player so maybe work the Metamorphosis graphic into it somehow? Just a thought. I love to see what artists can do with this sort of stuff.
    Last edited by Logbc; 2011-10-13 at 08:20 PM.

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

hey guys. just made myself a new signature. how yall like it

Sig by myself
    Requests:Open
    my work

Deleted
    Good job, but i dont like taurens

yea lol taurens suck for posing in sigs just because of there pure size. it makes it hard to do an action animation with a deathknighty feel as much as this does

Sig by myself
    my work

Deleted
    Hello! I would like an signature: I can't link armory, not allowed.
    I would like the name to be shown only, no guild or server/title
    It's an human male mage, name: (Venarius). i would like the t12 gear normal, and the helm not to be shown. Thankful for any answer!
    I don't mind the look of it, I just want it to look pro and awesome!!

// Venarius

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logbc View Post
    Visible text: Name: Lograr Guild: Excessive Gaming

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../lograr/simple

Gear set: Tier 13, the upcoming one with the tentacles! I generally don't show a cloak.

Your pose: Casting maybe? Whatever looks good!

General color scheme: Purple/Red/Green? Something Warlocky

Any extras: The weird stipulation here is I want Lograr to be a MALE UNDEAD. The only reason he isn't one is because of raiding racials and thusly I want to keep his spirit alive. I'm also an avid Demo player so maybe work the Metamorphosis graphic into it somehow? Just a thought. I love to see what artists can do with this sort of stuff.
    I'm going to nab this one.

Edit for done.

aww man i wish i had tier 13 lol

Sig by myself
    my work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    *Awesome sig made by Eis*
    Looks amazing! Are you going to or have you already made a tutorial on how to get such smooth signatures as yours?

10+ Year Old Account
    Will PM someone.
    Last edited by CecilHarvey; 2011-10-14 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Change of mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vildkatt View Post
    Looks amazing! Are you going to or have you already made a tutorial on how to get such smooth signatures as yours?

Most of what creates that smooth look is in Soko's tutorial. =P

And ty!

---------- Post added 2011-10-14 at 02:26 AM ----------

And here I go double posting. Decided to make a wallpaper with Tyrande's new model, free for anyone to use.

Now let's just hope they change her voice and make it suck less! =P

Also on that note, I'll take a few PM requests for signatures only. But, to make sure I don't get super grumpy, here's my rules:

1. Check my work. If you do not like my general "style", do not bother PMing me. It infuriates me to no end to make a sig, and then see that person has a sig from someone else a week later.

2. Do not over-complicate your request. You're welcome to ask for a mini pet or mount or pet or second character or whatever, but there isn't any sort of guarantee I'll find room for it. Especially if it doesn't work with the colors. This includes amount of text too. You can get your name plus one of the following: title, realm, guild name, small phrase.

3. I'd really prefer to play with the new t13 and s11, but this won't make me reject a request.

4. Don't send me a PM devoid of any feeling with the simplest answers to each part of the template. Take some time, type with some feeling or something. You're not a robot, don't PM me like you're a robot! =P

And... I think that's it. <3

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Name alone please

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Karnae/simple

Gear set: Tier 12 heroic. mandible of bethilac (hc) and shard of torment (hc) please

Helm visible: no

Your pose: Something simple, that shows off her pretty smile, but maybe with her shield / sword visible

General colour scheme: Something with a firelands feel to it please

Any extras: No tabard or cloak showing please. Also, she is a tank, so something that depicts that would be lovely

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eronote View Post
    your gunna want to explain yourself a little bit better here man. i personaly dont understand how u want tf in your mainhand and have it in front of u while floating. do u mean like thunderfurys stabbed into the ground with his hand on it or somthing along those lines?
    I want it stabbed into the ground ye, and my hand holding it while having my big shield in my other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakthir90 View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Name alone please

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Karnae/simple

Gear set: Tier 12 heroic. mandible of bethilac (hc) and shard of torment (hc) please

Helm visible: no

Your pose: Something simple, that shows off her pretty smile, but maybe with her shield / sword visible

General colour scheme: Something with a firelands feel to it please

Any extras: No tabard or cloak showing please. Also, she is a tank, so something that depicts that would be lovely
    Claimed:

Finished:

Had fun making this, If you need anything changed, let me know and i'll see what i can do
    Last edited by Xrated; 2011-10-14 at 09:18 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I love this.
    Thanks!

Here's some new PM requests:

I have a bit of a queue now, but if someone would like an alliance T13/S11 signature (no warriors at this point), I won't turn you down.

15+ Year Old Account
    And here I go double posting. Decided to make a wallpaper with Tyrande's new model, free for anyone to use.

It looks beauitufl Eis.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's so pretty. @_@
    Well done. <3

Deleted
    Since there hasn't been a response to my PM to one artist I'll ask this again incase someone can answer me.

Is anyone open to make an avatar for me, without a signature? I want to have half of it being my paladin's face and half being my priest's face. I won't go into details so this won't be taken as a bump. :P If anyone is interested in making an avatar, please tell me so I know who to PM!

EDIT: Eronote picked this up. :3
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2011-10-14 at 07:44 PM.

Visable Text: Firelord Londyn, somewhere else on the sig Damage per Second Tichondrius - US
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ondyn/advanced
    Gear Set: Heroic Tier 12 W/o the Helm
    Pose: Just a standing type pose, maybe the animation the toons make when you right click a mob and your out of range
    General Color scheme: Matching the heroic tier 12 priest armor and the Pureblood Fire Hawk
    Extras: Would like my Pureblood Firehawk next to my toon.

Thanks a million guys!!!
    Last edited by Modernn; 2011-10-14 at 09:11 PM.