Mechagnome
    Made a Goblin Wallpaper out of boredom ;D

Caiti - My Work -/- Video Tutorials Here
    Sig Requests -No - Larger Art Requests - No

Hai peoples! Just wanted to let ya'll know that my computer broke and I had to bring it in. I should have it back in a few days. So, obviously, sig requests are closed from me for a while
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Sorry to hear Crazytaco, hopefully you get it back soon!

I was bored... so I made this goblin thingy...

Last edited by Ferous; 2010-11-08 at 02:23 AM.

Okay, for the LAST time. I'm going to post this...

My future toon in Cataclsym will be a Worgen, if possible I'd like him to have a dark-brown to dark-grey fur, and a dark night and full moon background. Seeing that he is from Gilneas, I'd like to have Gilneas City in the background, (In flames if possible). IF it is possible a british mastiff would be better, since I'll be rolling a hunter. A close-up on his face would be perfect! Make him look like he's growling (mouth wide/semi open) if possible!

For armor I'd like him to wear the following items... Shoulders: *Hillman's Shoulders*. Chest: *Canvas Vest*. Hands: Either *Hillman's Leather Gloves*. Belt: *Dirty Leather Belt*. Pants: *Veteran Leggings*. For boots: *Mariner Boots*. And FINALLY for a weapon: *Huntsman's Crossbow*. That would nice. Also, if you can please add my forum name "TotalNuked" and my realm, "Wyrmrest Accord".
    Thanks alot!
    -TN (TotalNuked)

P.S. Please send me a message when your done, it'll help me alot! Also, sorry for being impatient... I'm just new to the MMO-Champion Forums, and how making signatures work out. =P

I'll try to do it right now Total. If I can't get it to how I want, I will PM you, letting you know.Just kinda too specific :P

My god! There IS such a thing as too specific. lol

How is this?

Name : Chilley
    Server: arthas
    Spec: arcane
    Guild: Demigod
    theme preference: Arcane, Icey grey,
    Level: 70 twink full tier 6 no headpiece
    REALLY want my face/hair in the sig, and i like the angle shot, Like the chick looking off the screen to something in the distance

Have not been able to find anyone,

Quote Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
    How is this?

Nice, if you can get a Black Mastiff, make the sky more darker, and make my face a bit more black it'd be PERFECT!!! Mabe find a way for the ears to show or remove the shoulder pads =P whatever you think would fit!

iphone request:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

I couldn't really make the worgen darker unless I made a new worgen... And with all your specifics... welll.... yeah :P But I did try to make it overall darker and I did replace your mastiff!

I couldn't really make the worgen darker unless I made a new worgen... And with all your specifics... welll.... yeah :P But I did try to make it overall darker and I did replace your mastiff!

THanks for trying!

---------- Post added 2010-11-07 at 10:01 PM ----------

HOW can I upload this as my Sig?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    iphone request:

I've always loved your stuff Zarina! I especially like this one: http://img219.imageshack.us/i/madiraiphone1.jpg/ Keep up your awesome photoshop skills! Maybe you can release a tutorial someday Zarina?

edit - Make the picture [img] http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/6780/totalnuked.png [/img] but no spaces! Place in your signature text area.

All I can say is the artists here are awesome and I thank each and everyone of you for the great work you all do!

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Ok, so I redid Roflade, since I used the wrong class (yay for being impatient and not waiting for PMs XD ). I'm kinda using you as my guinea pig for a new style of background. Here it is:

And just in case you don't like the transparent-esque look, I made one with a completed dark background as well:

Feel free to pick whichever you prefer.

Edit:

Also, Phoebe, your avatar's file was three times too large, so it was sizing down to be really fuzzy. I sized it down to under 10kb so it will come out just like it looks normally.

---------- Post added 2010-11-02 at 04:14 PM ----------

Claimed. Though it might take me a couple days, since I have some PMs to take care of. If you don't want to wait, feel free to farm it out to someone else. XD
    NICE WORK , great stuff

I've always loved your stuff Zarina! I especially like this one: http://img219.imageshack.us/i/madiraiphone1.jpg/ Keep up your awesome photoshop skills! Maybe you can release a tutorial someday Zarina?

edit - Make the picture [img] http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/6780/totalnuked.png [/img] but no spaces! Place in your signature text area.
    Thanks I like your sigs!

I plan to whip one up when things here slow down. I just don't know when that will be.
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Can someone tell me how to get tier 11 in wow model viewer, I have the beta but I can't figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoacross View Post
    Lies! Yours came out fantastic. I meant to post the tutorial since a lot asked for it back then but I couldn't remember where I found it.

I used similar colors to what the tutorial had, since I love earthtone colors. But Yours looks amazing with the blue and white, very heavenly. I think the only thing I would suggest on with yours is you started with the space effect right away at the back of her head so kinda hard to tell its supposed to be her hair turning into it instead, but other then that, again, looks friggin awesome! ♥

Edit: Oh nevermind, I see you posted the tutorial link on my comments Thanks! I had a guildee a while back who wanted me to do this with her human and undead o.O should be interesting. Thanks Ari!
    Oooh you right, Ill fiddle wit moving the stuff when I get a chance. Thank you hun <3.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Oooh, Nice tutorial, I followed it a bit and made this:

Very pretty
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 2

PM Request

Hi!

I'm working on finishing up a new website for my guild, but I'm hopeless at graphic design. I'm hoping that someone here can help me out.

What I'm looking for is:

Guild Logo

Size: ~ 350 x 90....there's some leeway here, it can be a bit shorter or longer.

Text: "The Horsemen" and "Shadowmoon"

Content: Looking for a logo both for the website, and something we can use as a watermark for screenshots etc. So something pretty simplistic. Maybe just a small icon of like a horse or even just a horde flag, and then the text. Don't really have anything specific in mind really, I'm not very creative (why I'm on here to begin with).

Colors: Our site will have the ability to chose between both light and dark styles, so if possible I'd like one version with light text (white/silver), and another version with darker text (black/dark grey).

Format: Since it's going to be used for different site styles, and as a watermark, I'd like it to have a transparent background (so .png) if possible.

The site isn't done yet, but if you want a rough idea of what the rest of the site looks like you can see it here: horsemenguild.com/testsite

I hope this isn't too much to ask, and thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to take this on!