Hello all artists,
    Since cataclysm is coming out soon and I plan to reroll on my warrior i'd like to hand in a request for future signature.
    I would love to see my warrior Gillgalad (Becoming worgen in the exp in the Sanity guild on Trollbane eu) in T11 as human form but next to him his inner darker worgen form looking ferocious and some cataclysm/firelands (maybe deepholm since its fits the warrior T11 better) as background. The reason why I ask this is because i noticed on the front page the T11 models are finnaly in so if any artist here have acces to the beta its possible to do I guess ;p. I'd like to say tho that there's no hurry at all behind it as it's probably not the easiest request, just take your time and make something really nice from it .
    So good luck to whoever will make this one.
    Big thx up front, Gillgalad signing out. =)

Edit: The worgen i have in mind is gonna have black fur and bloodred eyes. I donno if it will be visible with the helm equiped tho
    Last edited by Taqaroph; 2010-11-11 at 08:35 PM. Reason: worgen looks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenz View Post
    PM Request:

---------- Post added 2010-11-11 at 09:27 PM ----------

I'd be happy to do it, but atm the texture of t11 rogue is bugged so you'd have to choose another tier set.

---------- Post added 2010-11-11 at 09:27 PM ----------

Claimed, seems to be something different.
    Actually, for me, all I have to do with the rogue T11 is go into View, Show model controls and where it usually says (using worgen as an example since it changes by race) Worgen.mp2 or something like that, click it and go to rshoulder or lshoulder or whatever. It says shoulder, I know that! Anyway, at the shoulder thing, disable particles and uncheck the bottom 2 "hairstyle" boxes. That should get rid of those weird blue colors and the black flashing. Doesn't quite work with the helm though :x. Also, if the shoulder changes colors when you go to it, just keep going to it on the dropdown list till it's the color you want. Damn, I feel smart
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

PM request

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    I closed my queues since I got a bit to do but ill open it once i have less to do :P I'm in the process of having to move out of my current home, to a new home so that is another thing I have to do lol. To those who PMd me, I will not be able to fullfill your requests. I may pick one up here or there, if its posted on here though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Actually, for me, all I have to do with the rogue T11 is go into View, Show model controls and where it usually says (using worgen as an example since it changes by race) Worgen.mp2 or something like that, click it and go to rshoulder or lshoulder or whatever. It says shoulder, I know that! Anyway, at the shoulder thing, disable particles and uncheck the bottom 2 "hairstyle" boxes. That should get rid of those weird blue colors and the black flashing. Doesn't quite work with the helm though :x. Also, if the shoulder changes colors when you go to it, just keep going to it on the dropdown list till it's the color you want. Damn, I feel smart
    \
    <3, let me give this a try

---------- Post added 2010-11-11 at 11:31 PM ----------

Looks like i'll be making that signature afterall

---------- Post added 2010-11-11 at 11:32 PM ----------

And a PM Request:

---------- Post added 2010-11-11 at 11:52 PM ----------

Request:

Thanks to nevad for my new sig!
    Bring the player, not the class. *And a shaman.
    DEMACIA!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sáfarie View Post
    ty its awesome ^^ and no problem about no ks title and the guild name :P,

had another look at it, KS just makes it too text heavy, but i think i kept it balanced with your guild name in now, so take your pick =)
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

Was bored today and had some new brushes in PS to try out, so decided to pop in here for the first time in a few months with a new unnamed sig.

Up for grabs if anybody wants it. Shaman T10 just looks too good.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Can we have more than one signature picture in our sigs? I could always use another pigtail goblin sig for my rogue who I plan to race change once it's available. Her name is Sneakhuz! I can provide a goblin picture if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenz View Post
    \
    <3, let me give this a try

---------- Post added 2010-11-11 at 11:31 PM ----------

Looks like i'll be making that signature afterall

---------- Post added 2010-11-11 at 11:32 PM ----------

And a PM Request:

---------- Post added 2010-11-11 at 11:52 PM ----------

Request:
    Holy crud thats awesome! Thanks a lot Kenz!!!

Any chance i could have a dwarf hunter in T2.5 with Zod's Reapting longbow ready to fire, with an Icy background and the name "Raendo" <3 ty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Kenz sigs are always awesome lol.
    <3!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahstrasza View Post
    Can we have more than one signature picture in our sigs? I could always use another pigtail goblin sig for my rogue who I plan to race change once it's available. Her name is Sneakhuz! I can provide a goblin picture if needed.
    You can if both add up to but not go over the 500x100 and 50kb rule. With your current sig I would have to say no. Sorry

Downz-Gnome Warrior, in Tier 11, red/black background is pretty much my only request.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahstrasza View Post
    you could always get a dual sig :P

Deleted
    Hi guys,
    Im currently looking for a sig for my guilds forum and also MMO-forums.

Name : Rai
    Armoury : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Draenor&cn=Rai
    Text : Rai (Can you please do the name in "Old english" font or similar)
    Design : Which ever you think suits the sig best is fine by me, i prefer the character in Tier 5 with out the helm

Thanks in advance

Hello there
    I am new to the signatures ordeal but i was wondering if you could make me a signature
    It may be complicated but much appreciated if u are up to the challenge
    There would be a Polar Bear The baby Blizzard Bear
    with a Night Elf Female with light blue long hair, and wearing the Shaman tier 6 but without shoulders and helm
    words on the signature would be "I lure you with Cuddles"
    and the picture of baby blizzard bear sleeping on its side and the night elf petting it
    Background next to the night Elf could it also say Celeste and if you wouldnt mind i would like the setting to be the ground of Teldrassil
    I would love this so mcuh TY!!!
    Last edited by celeste11; 2010-11-12 at 02:15 AM.

It would be awesome if I could have a sig made!
    Armory: htt p: / /w w w . wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Rexxar&cn=Orangelol&gn=Farm+Status
    Text: "Orangelol"
    Background: Something "holy." A light background would be greatly appreciated.
    Other: Can you add a "gloss" effect to it? I feel it makes things feel more "holy", sort of speak. Also, 277 Heroic priest gear would be appreciated.

-Thanks! (Sorry about the broken link. Couldn't post a link due to posting rules.)
    Last edited by Kineticpush; 2010-11-12 at 03:28 AM.

Hey Kenz, when you get a chance, could you make a quick avatar to match my new sig? lol. Sorry I didnt ask that sooner. I didnt think of it. XD

Please and thank you. (And just pm me whenever its done)

I love working in photoshop and have been wondering how you get your models for new stuff such as worgen and Teir 11 models. Whenever I used WoW Model Viewer it was always a patch or so behind. Is it that far updated or are you using a different program?