Deleted

Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Quote Originally Posted by lichbloomdk
    I did this one on my own being a complete noob to wowmodelviewer and GIMP but...I gave it a shot and I like it = /
    if u like what you see you can PM me or request something on this thread for me to try
    Keep up practising.
    I'm sure you'll be able to get good looking signatures soon, maybe with the help of a tutorial or two

Hey everyone! First time posting on MMO-Champion as you can see! Ever since this thread went up, I have been hooked! It seems to be the first thing I check when I boot up my PC each morning! ^^ (And then spending rest of the day refreshing over and over :P).

Anyway, it's got me in the mood to start working with Photoshop again after not using it for roughly a year... Hope you don't mind me posting what I've just finished! Alot smaller to what I've been seeing during the thread and no where near the quality of the top dawgs but still, I'd like to share! The text isn't that visable ("Tauren Warrior - Through the Ages"), but I was just going with what flowed and felt right at the time. Constructive criticism always welcome! (Best viewed with 1024x768 resolution, I just stuck my resolution super high and it looks less cool ><).

Anyway, just like to say thanks to all those that inspired me fire up the creative side! Keep up the great work!!

Peace,
    Mikey

Quote Originally Posted by Nrxszvo
    Hey everyone! First time posting on MMO-Champion as you can see! Ever since this thread went up, I have been hooked! It seems to be the first thing I check when I boot up my PC each morning! ^^ (And then spending rest of the day refreshing over and over :P).

Anyway, it's got me in the mood to start working with Photoshop again after not using it for roughly a year... Hope you don't mind me posting what I've just finished! Alot smaller to what I've been seeing during the thread and no where near the quality of the top dawgs but still, I'd like to share! The text isn't that visable ("Tauren Warrior - Through the Ages"), but I was just going with what flowed and felt right at the time. Constructive criticism always welcome!

Anyway, just like to say thanks to all those that inspired me fire up the creative side! Keep up the great work!!

Peace,
    Mikey

wow thats amazing considering you havnt used it in a year and may be rusty but u are definitely up there with the pros
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Wait... There are black people in China? You learn something new everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Kids are the worst STD you can catch.

how do u make these sig's they are all superb, where do u get the artwork from? backgrounds, spell effects ect?
    as i would love to make some cool wallpapers for my desktop

Deleted

Yet another request -

Looks better without text

PM request by[size=10pt] Euq [/size]from the Dentarg EU server.

Cheers!

~Q

Deleted

Greetings.

I am really impressed over the work, you guys have done, it really look's cool, so now i just must have one of these, hehe. I will come up with some facts about my char, and a little story/idea for how i want mine to look like;

Name: Krashie
    Server: Al'Akir
    Class: Paladin / Retri
    Race: Human

I am a paladin, because i really like the idea of been the most "lore" class, being a defender for the alliance, being a king, and i also like the animation of the wings from Avenging Wrath, since i have always combinate Angels with Paladins...&#160; Here is a picture of my paladin, which shows you how i want my paladin to stand. He roar like he just have won a battle, with the wings at the back.

Best Regards, Krashie.

Mulgorea

Quote Originally Posted by Qamar
    PM request by[size=10pt] Euq [/size]from the Dentarg EU server.

Cheers!

~Q
    Wow, awesome. Possible to add a female cow shammy in tier 3 on the signature ? and maybe a bug mount if you could, gotta love that background SS if needed http://img223.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...609024113.jpg/
    Server: Outland EU
    Name: Mulgorea
    prefer without guildname and maybe a title instead, like scarab lord or the insane.

would appreciate it.. ALOT
    /Thanks in Advance, keep up the good work m8!

After beeing inspired by both Nezmoth and Qamar I decided to install PS and Wow Modelviewer, but whenever I try to open a modle, the entire program crashes ?
    Anyone that know what i've fucked up with and how i can fix it ?

Best Regards, Euqa

name: Toney

i would like the mind flay and penance to collide in the middle i think this has potential to be an awesome signature

requested long ago, got ignored so i decided i could aswell make one myself so i wont bump :P

but i have a problem.. it seems i cant open up photos just like that, i have to drag them in and i cant get to decide whether or not theyre the background and that kinda stuff.. :S

do you guys use any special programs except Photoshop?
    Quote Originally Posted by Irealenta
    THE RULE!
    • [li]If the tank dies, its the healers fault.[/li]
    • [li]If the healer dies, its the tanks fault.[/li]
      [li]If the dps die, its their own fault.[/li]

Going to try this out, I'm really new to this, but I'm open to artist's creativity. I want a bad a$$ sig for my male orc lock, I want him in full conqueror's gear (t8.5), with some awesome warlock-y looking font. My characters name is Otrebla, Server Illidan, guild <Encore>. It'd be so tight to see someone help me out here. I'm open to anything! And if you can add a caption to it just add something like "Lolorc" or "orc, the ONLY type of warlock".

Edit: Adding an imp in there would be sick too!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by joxx
    Hope you like it:

ooo my goood! thats just awsome!!!!!!!!! thank you so much ! :OOOOOO

Character: Ryzn
    Server: Kel'Thuzad
    Lv:80
    Class Hunter
    Guild: Aniom
    Race : Male Nightelf

if would Awesome for like a Hunter in T8.5 the Blue one shooting a arrow and on the top and bottom of the arrow the information with a Fancy font.. with maybe a ice/frozen backround... that would be awesome thank you for your time if you consider it!

Something like this i loved this one

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...llezBanner.png

Taking PM's: Yes

PM Request from Rajadin.

Deleted

Thanks for the support guys, it's nice to know some people actually appreciate the work me and others are doing.

forum sig
    Forum Sig size
    Text:
    -Toon Name Joeperry
    -Guild Name Darkness and Light
    -Server Nazgrel
    Content:
    -anything creative with ice/frost mountains with snow anything

thanks

Looking for a sig for my wife she plays a human mage in t7.5

my wowmodelviewer keeps crashing for some reason or id post a shot of her

human female mage t7.5 name Littleones

background image id like

id like her mage somewhere in the pic with her name and something along the lines of living bomb or pyro something
    yours your judgement but something fitting the pic =)

thanks to all the artist out there and to rayde for working on my request for my toons =)

Amaze me please.

Take different backgrounds that YOU like. Combine with pewpew here and there, only request is the name Darie, realm Lightning's Blade and a human female rogue be present in the picture, you can reach me via email @ wheytoogood@hotmail.com.

Tons of hugs to the person / people who do this task. Maybe baby-making can be arranged.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Amstelkid
    *Yinks* Oh my! This one I love! Could, could you make me the same but female human?
    Really you got some major skills *drool, wipes away drool*

Pretty please?? :-[
    I tried to change it a bit, so it wasnt as similiar.. however I just ended up where I started, so I hope you like it. The female human was kinda tricky to look good, the shoulders are really small.

On another note, heres what I've made today through PMs/Emails. Got a druid theme going on in my message box.

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/Jadyxx/6-1.jpg

Alsoooo, Caiti all your work is amazing, dont let other people make you think otherwise! <3