Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Alright, I'm pretty sure my computer is done crapping out on me. Time to reopen my requests. ...Hey, what's with that cloud of dirt? It looks like it's getting closer. I think it wants me. Are those... people? Uh-oh... SWEET RAPTOR JESUS, SAVE MEEEEEE!!!! *Trampled to death*
    Don't worry, I'm a DK.
    Looooool *caution raptor crossing*

seeing as ur takin requests an have T11 access, could you post me a pic of the T11 norm an hc mage an warrior gear?? jus the helms an shoulders no characters

PM Request (not for MMO-Champ):

Also: New sig for myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't done any graphic work in about half a year, and after browsing through this thread a little more I figured ... well heck why not crack some old joints and see what the old girl can do ...

Done for a friend of mine. Fireworks MX (I have photoshop but I've always done most of my work in Fireworks).
    Last edited by Uennie; 2010-11-15 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Updated image URL.

^^ Very nice work!!

Last edited by Tygera; 2010-11-14 at 09:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

10+ Year Old Account

&

---------- Post added 2010-11-15 at 09:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    PM request:

I likey alot!

---------- Post added 2010-11-15 at 10:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kep22 View Post
    Hey guys and girls, i'm new to the forums but looking for someone to make two signatures for me.

Signature 1:

Character name: Kepasa
    Server: Spirestone US
    Class/race: MAle Tauren Druid (no helm pref)
    Gear: t10
    Uhm something like in a forest at night looking up at the moon or something along those lines would be cool. If not something along the lines of "standing in a field with some fawns or something idk".

Signature 2:

Character name: Phreshh
    Realm: Spirestone US
    Class/Race: Female Human Deathknight (no helm pref blonde)
    Gear: Wrathful + Bryntroll
    Something along the lines of sitting next to a frost wyrm mount. Idk I was hoping someone could lend me a hand with the imaginative part !

All your art is amazing! and i'm hoping someone could take on my project!

Tyvm
    I'll pick these up :-)
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arostatic View Post
    Thanks so much I love it.
    T11 Looks So Badass For Shamans. <3

Horde Malganis

My first attempt at a wallpaper. I got inspired by some fan art posted in the thread here at MMO-Champ.

PM Request:

Quck question artist, how do I, as a requester, know that you're doing my request? I mean do some of you PM them telling that you're doing it or should you just hope for the best and check back here every now and then.

Why I ask is that some of you have posted that you're not doing requests if they dont fulfil certain things.

Best regards,
    Zaida

Quote Originally Posted by Drekavac View Post
    hmmm... I'd love to get 1 of these made. Maybe a Goblin warrior? Colors I dunno, go with what you're feelin =P Use the name Glenbeck on the Shandris server. Whatever size is fine. Guild name <FOX NEWS>
    any luck on this yet? just wondering if anyone's working on it :P

Hey there
    Was wondering if someone could make me a signature.
    Character name: Mesank
    Server: Garona US
    Class/race: Male Human Paladin
    Gear: T11 (Normal, not heroic) (no helm if possible)
    Since tier11 is blue I was thinking of a misty blueish background.
    How the model stands is up to you

TYVM

Quote Originally Posted by Drekavac View Post
    any luck on this yet? just wondering if anyone's working on it :P
    i got you!

guild requests:

Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesank View Post
    Hey there
    Was wondering if someone could make me a signature.
    Character name: Mesank
    Server: Garona US
    Class/race: Male Human Paladin
    Gear: T11 (Normal, not heroic) (no helm if possible)
    Since tier11 is blue I was thinking of a misty blueish background.
    How the model stands is up to you

TYVM
    Last edited by Tygera; 2010-11-15 at 07:14 AM. Reason: added glenbeck, added small border

=D tyvm

Hi all
    I know this is meant to be just for signature requests, but its a similar thing in ways so I thought I would try my luck with you graphic pros. Its worth a try

I am looking to update my websites Banner to a more modern one.
    We are an FPS (First Person Shooter) Clan, who have played a variety of different games from Battlefield 1942, Vietnam, Battlefield 2 and Call of Duty 4. And now playing Bad Company 2 and Call of Duty Black Ops.
    As you can see our current Banner is outdated, with images from a previous elder game.

I think it needs updating with an image/images of newer modern games/graphics from the likes of Bad Company 2 or Black Ops.

I suppose it would need to be the same similar size, and include the text of our Clan Name which is Hopeless Heroes.
    The rest I leave up to your imaginations to anyone that is interested in this little project.
    The best one will ofcourse be used on our website

Many thanks in advance to anyone that has a go

Xanity

Might be a bit too much, but maybe somone would be interested anyway.
    I play 5 chars and can hardly call one my main, I rather call them the jenkins family (as I got that title on all of them and using them as a family name as it is the only way to add one right now in game)

The head of the family is Knowhope that is a gnome that looks like that: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...er&cn=Knowhope
    Then there are the Elder sister Darsey: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...sper&cn=Darsey
    And the 2 twin sisters, Dasey and Dansy:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...isper&cn=Dansy
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...isper&cn=Dasey
    And ofc, the family dog, Shewolf- a Shaman.

So I would like to have my gnome family siting in common cloth around a table with the Shaman in ghost wolf form siting in the corner as the family dog. Could also be siting under a x-mess tree or something, the point is just looking like a family of gnomes and a Dog .

Maybe it is too much for one small strip, I don't know, It is just that I can't see myself giving credit to only one char I play and leave the other like a 2nd class chars, while I love and play them all just the same

Tygera's signatures are amazing. Check them out! <3

Deleted

Rogue signature

Hi there almighty photoshoppers and deviants

I'd like to get a nice looking signature with a goblin female rogue as that will be my main coming cata.

what i had in mind is, a female gobbie in stealth stance, or attack idle perhaps, any rogue set really but with no helmet.

For the background i'd really love to have something similar to the scheme of Shadowmoon valey (the green lava, meteors falling to the ground)

Obviously i'd like the sig to have my name on it: Etheriel , and i'd love it to be some gothic or punk related font perhaps with a shadow and a bit of outer glow

hope there's a creative soul that can come up with a sig that contain some of these elements

Thanks in advance, Etheriel, Executus EU