Quote Originally Posted by Vaii View Post
    I'd like to request a signature

Char: Vaii
    Realm: Nordrassil - eu
    Class: Paladin
    Race: Tauren (Female)
    Spec: Holy

Thanks in advance!
    Picked up. Will be using the T11 gear unless you post back saying you want otherwise before I start.

Wow that was fast, and yea T11 is fine.

Thanks!

Elysia, I was looking through your work, and I LOVE it!
    I was wondering if you could make a signature for me as well
    Would love to have 1 for my future Worgen Rogue.

Name: Wolfár
    Class: Rogue

Would be awesome if you could give him a cool pose with 2 cool daggers and tier 11.
    For the background I would love a dark creepy setting, with green/purpleish stuff :P
    Something like that would be so cool.
    Hope its enough to work with

Drakthir~
    Huge thanks to Elysia for the signature~

I'd like to humbly request a forum signature.

My character is named Belftank. She's a proud paladin, follower of the light and justice. Always the one who leaps first in the fray, partially because she comes to life in such environments, partially because she wants to be on the forefront so her allies don't have to be. She is in her mindset like a warrior, jumping in and thriving on battle.

She is known as Crusader Belftank and she is a proud member of The Moogle Mafia (I know, that's not what it says in the armory link). If you can come up with a way to show her off at the front lines, going toe to toe with something (or ready to be going at least) that would be the bestest. If you can't (because signature space is limited to 100*500) then please, use your fantastic artistic liberty (Yes, I'm sucking up. You guys have all delivered such beautiful works here and I feel bad to even impose my own ideas.)

If you want to do a signature with a model, then please use her gear as it is, or items from lower dungeons. Proud as she is, she would never take credit for something she didn't do so items from bosses she has not killed is out of the question.

Thanks for your time!

P.S.: I gave the small bit of character info to give you an idea of what I feel my character represents, if that helps you in any way to find some form of inspiration
    Last edited by Creature; 2010-11-29 at 02:20 PM. Reason: More descriptive

Request! Much appreciated.

Name - Shadowxab
    Server - Exodar
    Race - Female Human
    Class - Priest
    Armor - T11
    Size - Average
    Background - A deep dark purple with light blue

Thanks a ton to whoever picks this up! :]

Hi,
    I once requested a signature and got it, but the char got outdated. So I hope I can request a new one
    The only thing I would want is a split sig with 2 chars in it.

Details of characters - HUNTER // MAGE
    Name: Ascot // Ascot (yeah, seriously
    Realm: Tarren Mill EU // Sylvanas EU
    Gender, looks: armory now provides all of it
    Armor: both in T11, hunter without helmet, mage with it
    Title: Crusader // Hand of A'dal
    Guild: Crew // Obroncy Krzyza

So despite it being 2 chars in 1 sig I just hope for your creativity
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Ascot; 2010-11-29 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selkon View Post
    Hello artists, I've recently started trying to use photoshop to try and make some signature and was looking for some good tutorials that some of you might of made that you would recommend as I'm not very good but I do know the very basics. Thanks in advance.
    You can look at some of the older artists' signatures and find tutorial links. Mine is one of them, Elyaan is another, Sokogeka is another. You can also do a search in this thread for the "tutorial" keyword and probably find more.
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2010-11-29 at 04:34 PM.
    | <Been There Downed That> - Exodar US - US 27th 16/16H |

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

PM Request:

In queue: Vaii, Drakthir, and Ravell.

Quote Originally Posted by Creature View Post
    I'd like to humbly request a forum signature.

My character is named Belftank. She's a proud paladin, follower of the light and justice. Always the one who leaps first in the fray, partially because she comes to life in such environments, partially because she wants to be on the forefront so her allies don't have to be. She is in her mindset like a warrior, jumping in and thriving on battle.

She is known as Crusader Belftank and she is a proud member of The Moogle Mafia (I know, that's not what it says in the armory link). If you can come up with a way to show her off at the front lines, going toe to toe with something (or ready to be going at least) that would be the bestest. If you can't (because signature space is limited to 100*500) then please, use your fantastic artistic liberty (Yes, I'm sucking up. You guys have all delivered such beautiful works here and I feel bad to even impose my own ideas.)

If you want to do a signature with a model, then please use her gear as it is, or items from lower dungeons. Proud as she is, she would never take credit for something she didn't do so items from bosses she has not killed is out of the question.

Thanks for your time!

P.S.: I gave the small bit of character info to give you an idea of what I feel my character represents, if that helps you in any way to find some form of inspiration
    i'll have a go at this ^^

Quote Originally Posted by rockhorn View Post
    i'll have a go at this ^^
    Sweet! Lalu! (May daughter's way of saying 'love you')

Hey guys, some really top work in this thread (I've just spent my entire dinner hour looking through it!)

I'd be very grateful if one of you guys could produce a signature for me, an avatar would be nice to

Char: Renelin - eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Executus&cn=Renelin (not allowed to post links yet, new to the forum, long time lurker and all that)
    Realm: Executus - eu
    Class: Warrior
    Race: Tauren (Male)
    Spec: Prot

Any armour set would be fine, but I'd like if possible the shield to be on show (again any shield will do so long as it looks mind blowing!)

Don't bother incorporating the guild name (its just a place holder guild me and a few friends have created)

Really looking forward to what you guys come up with

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    You can look at some of the older artist's signatures and find tutorial links. Mine is one of them, Elyaan is another, Sokogeka is another. You can also do a search in this thread for the "tutorial" keyword and probably find more.
    Thankyou.
    Katon: Chaos Bolt no Jutsu

Quote Originally Posted by Atepa View Post
    Hello there! I'd like to request a signature if possible!

I am and always have been playing a druid, and i recently went troll!

I'm looking for a awsom signature with my troll as the main theme.. I'll leave it up to the artist pretty much, free rein is whats making it awesome!
    I have one request though, it having a feral theeme! And well my delfiler tabard looks pretty good! So does t2 t2.5 t3 and t6 and wrathful =P

- Character name Ronax
    - No need for the server name nor the guild name

Here is a screenshott !
    (ooops dont have enough posts, meh god damn hacked mail, cant get my main mmo acc >.<)
    Guess you/the artist have to pm for a screenshott, but its pretty just only me in the log in in the troll sunset..
    Im wearing full wrathful and delfiler tabard, got the cozy nice troll face and some orange markings in the face.. but Pink rasta hair!
    (rasta is the shit, only haircut im really diggin on the trolls!)

Resolution ended up rather low.. shame! I like it being in the sunset though, gives the whole thing a nice glow!
    Btw you dont need to use the screenshott, was just ment for you to get a brief idea of how i look

<3
    http://img508.imageshack.us/f/wowscr...810234957.jpg/

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...hwing&cn=Ronax

Armory and screenshott!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaii View Post
    I'd like to request a signature

Char: Vaii
    Realm: Nordrassil - eu
    Race: Tauren (Female)
    Spec: Holy

Thanks in advance!

In queue: Drakthir, Ravell, Bri, and Buraz.

Going to take a break for awhile, so I'll get to the rest later today.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2010-11-29 at 03:03 PM.

I'm sick of my own bad attempts at making sig's, so I'll just ask here.

Toon: Pervox
    Realm: Stormrage EU
    Race: Belfemale (Saw what i did thar?)

T11 would be what I prefer. Other than that is up to who ever does this for me. Eternal love, and maybe cyber if you do it. You can even pretend I'm a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by pervox View Post
    I'm sick of my own bad attempts at making sig's, so I'll just ask here.

Toon: Pervox
    Realm: Stormrage EU
    Race: Belfemale (Saw what i did thar?)

T11 would be what I prefer. Other than that is up to who ever does this for me. Eternal love, and maybe cyber if you do it. You can even pretend I'm a girl.
    Dibs.

Quote Originally Posted by Creature View Post
    Sweet! Lalu! (May daughter's way of saying 'love you')
    Aha,that's really cute ^^.
    The only real problem i'm having right now is that modelviewer ain't working for shit..
    It was fine yesterday though.
    I'll try to fix it asap!

Got it working!^^
    Last edited by rockhorn; 2010-11-29 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Trololol

Grimkor

Toon: Grimkor
    Race: Tauren (male)
    specc: Retri

i would love seeing him in tier 6.

thanks in advance it truely is art what you guys/girls do

Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    Name: Vaey
    Race: Bloodelf
    Guild: Refuge
    PM me if you want something changed

Hi there, this is a great thing you artists are doing for us un-talented people. And now for my request:

Name: Aterin
    Class: Mage
    Race: Gnome

Anything you guys can up with will be great, though it would be awesome the beard/hair were in this style: http: //yfrog.com/n0sinttulosyj (cant post links yet) and if he were using Heroic T11 (without the hood) and in some way related to fire.

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Aterin; 2010-11-29 at 03:55 PM.