Deleted
    Visible text: Velenia
    Armory link: It wont let me post a link, the character is a female blood elf warlock
    Gear set: I really like the old tier 5 set
    Helm visible: no thank you
    Your pose: Whatever the artist thanks looks good.
    General colour scheme: General warlock colors, red, black and purple

This request is actually for my wife. Because I have no skill using photo shop or artistic skill, I am hoping to get one made for her as a surprise.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Velenia View Post
    Visible text: Velenia
    Armory link: It wont let me post a link, the character is a female blood elf warlock
    Gear set: I really like the old tier 5 set
    Helm visible: no thank you
    Your pose: Whatever the artist thanks looks good.
    General colour scheme: General warlock colors, red, black and purple

This request is actually for my wife. Because I have no skill using photo shop or artistic skill, I am hoping to get one made for her as a surprise.

Thanks
    Just a tip (for others as well): When you cannot post a link yet, list the realm and possibly a guild name that the character is in so that the artists can look them up easily. When you want a helm hidden it is important for the artists to know the details of the characters face/head.
    Always look on the bright side of life

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeynn View Post
    Just a tip (for others as well): When you cannot post a link yet, list the realm and possibly a guild name that the character is in so that the artists can look them up easily. When you want a helm hidden it is important for the artists to know the details of the characters face/head.
    Thanks, the character is on EU Dragonblight and the guild is Corrupted Angels. It is a low level character because we both just moved to EU servers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeynn View Post
    If there are any changes you would like made please PM me.
    I LOVE what you have done thanks Raeynn

And yes... Loriana, my hunter is in <Fouls Bane> [Arathor (EU)]
    Last edited by mmoc6b488cde16; 2010-12-21 at 09:49 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    could any one link me to a wmv wich is working with cata?

Deleted
    Old PM request:

Mainly just posting it so I had an excuse to wish you all happy holidays.

- Soko

10+ Year Old Account
    Whelp, I did a race change so my sig is no longer appropriate.

Thanks for the hard work on the sig though, although I now have to ask for a new one.

The name is Cowtankerous, a male Tauren Paladin. Server is Cairne. The armory shows it as a female, which is obviously wrong :S

Anyways, I'd like Cowtankerous to be shown in his current gear. Sure, it's just heroic blues and not much to brag about, but it's stuff that he has collected all by himself. No showing off epics I do not have yet Since the posing is limited given the size, I'll leave it up to your artistic freedom!

Cheers, thanks and a super fantastic Merry Christmas to all of you!

Oh, and because I too didn't follow the template:

Visible text: Cowtankerous
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erous/advanced
    Gear set: What he has on right now
    Helm visible: Aye!
    Your pose: I'm not sure. Cowtankerous is a bold and brazen Tauren. Sure, he follows the light and is honorable, but he lives for battle, lives for jumping in the fray. He is more of a warrior then a paladin, and I'd love to show that off in a way.
    General colour scheme: I'll leave that up to you.
    Any extras: I'd like a winning lottery ticket please!
    Last edited by Creature; 2010-12-21 at 03:25 PM.
    There's no such thing as bad players. Unless you refer to the good players that refuse to pass on their knowledge.

Since my last post wasn't following the template, I figured I'd redo it so it would atleast follow the proper lines.

Visible text: Uwibami
    Armory link: I haven't been able to figure out where or how to find the new one, but I'm Uwibami in Justice For All on EU - Outland.
    Gear set: Preferably Tier11 for Paladins.
    Helm visible: Yes sir!
    Your pose: Hmmm, good question. Just normal idle would work, but I'll leave this part up to the artist.
    General colour scheme: I was thinking about something red/black to symbolize being Horde, but since T11 is blue, then something that matches blue is fine aswell.
    Any extras: Not that I can think of at the moment!

Thanks to whoever picks this up in advance.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

Deleted
    Im gonna pick a few up to do to take my mind off farm my alch drake recipe *argh*, so if anyone wants a sig doing before Xmas let me know

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Old PM request:

Mainly just posting it so I had an excuse to wish you all happy holidays.

- Soko
    Posted just to say that the fact that you centered your post to match with your signature there made me squeal like a little girl. <3

Deleted
    Please pick me, it would be great as a present for me wife as a christmas pressie! my info is a couple posts back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velenia View Post
    Please pick me, it would be great as a present for me wife as a christmas pressie! my info is a couple posts back.
    Picked up via PM request

Creepzor's request:

Not for MMO:

For MMO:

I tried to make the rogue look like it was "freezing" or something, :P. My first attempt at something kind of like this. Was fun experimenting!
    Always look on the bright side of life

Deleted
    That looks stunning, Raeynn!

Quote Originally Posted by Medika View Post
    Hello, this is a very special request, as it isn't for a signature, but a guild logo that would be included in graphics such as screenshots.

We are a horde guild called Logik. I'd like to have something neat such as Ensidia's logo. Neat and simple, I'm not difficult. I'm not too great with Photoshop so anything would be greatly appreciated. If it's possible, I would also like a website banner. Blank check for that as well.

Thanks in advance.
    Is anyonewilling to take this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I'm not an artist, but it's been said a million times, do not bump requests!

Just PM an artist if your request doesn't get picked up.

Would really really like one for the forums here as well as a few other sites
    thanks in advance if anyone picks mine

Visible text: (Failzsafe Kul'Tiras Apocalypto)
    Armory link: (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilzsafe/simple)
    Gear set: (Would like to be wearing s9 gear )
    Helm visible: (Nope)
    Your pose: (Maybe casting a heal? or if it doesnt look good just standing is fine )
    General colour scheme: (A darker setting with a light around me, kinda like im the light in the dark gogo holydins!)
    Any extras: (Would like there to be a quote saying "The Light Guides Me")
    Last edited by Failzsafe; 2010-12-22 at 01:42 PM.

Hey. I applaud loudly of your kindness. Here is my details:

Visible text: Marla
    Armory link: (can't post link:/ ) eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/marla/simple
    Gear set: T10 hc set can be nice
    Helm visible: I prefer with helm on. But up to artist.
    Your pose: I prefer human female as standing idle but just only want to see upside from belt but again its up to artist as well.
    General colour scheme: Red, Orange or Cyan, Dark Navy can be good. (up to artist)
    Any extras: I just want to composition of that I told but I trust artist and I will be happy with anything.

Thank you.

thank you for any interest and help you artists give me

Visible text: Enthus
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enthus/simple
    Gear set: Vicious Gladiator's Paladin Set, if you dont have the things for it, wrathful is fine. Also, the shattered sun offensive tabard, ty
    Helm visible: No thank you.
    Your pose: ahhh, similar to this please http://tinypic.com/r/2ljj3ur/7 though.. the details are completely up to you.. just the general jist.
    General colour scheme: I'll leave that up to you, a bit more of my toon showing than what is in that pic please.
    Any extras: nty
    Last edited by Eyonath; 2010-12-22 at 08:54 AM.

Signature request

Heya!
    Fantastic thread and fantastic artwork so far!
    Here's my request, if you still have the time and energy for this

Visible text: Poem of the Nightfall
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...as/poem/simple
    Helm visible: I'm a bald undead priest, I'd like to be shown wearing tier 2 helm (and the whole set if it fits the description below)
    Your pose: Anything that looks good in the eyes of the artist
    General colour scheme: Something of a blend-in between shadow and discipline colors.
    Any extras: I would like to wear tier 2 in the signature, with any one hand weapon/MH that looks good in the eyes of the artist. I would like the surroundings to be in harmony with the color scheme mentioned above. I absolutely love my Scorchling pet and if that can find its way in there, so be it.

Cheers for this and hope you can help

Merry Christmas !