Visible text: Royals, The Light Of Dawn <Yakuza Lords> Rivendare - US
    Armory link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rivendare/royals/advanced
    Gear set: Would prefer tier 11.5 or 10.5, whatever the artits feels is more gnarly
    Helm visible: Please no
    Your pose: Smashing a big sword! Any of the new 359 axe/swords would be great!
    General colour scheme: Would like some sort of Cataclysmic background, think scorched earth here!
    Any extras: Artistic freedom here, I've seen your sigs and they are amazing keep up the good work!

Please and thank you
    PM Me if you need any more info

Keyboard Turner
    Visible Text: Searinox
    Armory Link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/searinox/simple
    Gear Set: Heroic T11 DK
    Helm Visible: No
    Your Pose: /roar OR a side view of the combat ready stance showing off T11 shoulder
    General Color Scheme: Dark with fire and brimstone or something along those lines
    Any extras: Could you have me dual wielding these db.mmo-champion.com/i/59521/soul-blade/
    Last edited by Warl0rd25; 2010-12-17 at 12:40 AM.

High Overlord
    I have an amazing signature at the moment, but it is of a night elf druid, and i've changed to Worgen. So...

Visible text: on 2 separate lines, 'Starcaller' at the top slightly smaller than my name Timerthy on the line below, in a similar font to my current sig if possible.
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...imerthy/simple
    Gear set: T11 or T10
    Helm visible: Nope
    Your pose: Worgen - Looking generally agressive, maybe howling or something along those lines. You know what you're doing xD
    General colour scheme: The same sort of blue in my current sig would be nice, if not, a sort of druid-y green. But preferably something looking quite feral.
    Any extras: I'd like a picture of both me in Worgen form, and one of me in Cat form, as the worgen cat form looks absolutely awesome, maybe doing an attack animation. (despite my current sig being an amazing piece of art, the artist accidentally made it look like the kitty was being sexually attacked by the nelf, which provoked some jokes from guildies, so i'd like that to be avoided xD) oooh and also an alliance emblem somewhere if possible, but if there isn't room, then don't bother xD

I love all of the work you guys do for complete strangers <3 Respect :P
    Thanks in advance, Tim.
    Last edited by Timerthy; 2010-12-18 at 05:27 PM. Reason: used the template

FIRST time using photoshop, i tryed make my own something cool, used sokogeka tutorial at the begin of this thread i get this, what you guys think? give me some feedback if i have "future" or not =(

//img52.imageshack.us/img52/1086/sign3e.jpg

and sry, but im old at this forum but just reading, my account is new and i cannot post links or images, so, copy and paste in your web browser ^^

---------- Post added 2010-12-17 at 02:32 PM ----------

test signature

EDIT2: is that sign im using atm ^^
    Last edited by Aldeba; 2010-12-17 at 02:33 PM.

Amazing sign by Sokogeka

Quote Originally Posted by Aldeba View Post
    FIRST time using photoshop, i tryed make my own something cool, used sokogeka tutorial at the begin of this thread i get this, what you guys think? give me some feedback if i have "future" or not =(

//img52.imageshack.us/img52/1086/sign3e.jpg

and sry, but im old at this forum but just reading, my account is new and i cannot post links or images, so, copy and paste in your web browser ^^

---------- Post added 2010-12-17 at 02:32 PM ----------

test signature

EDIT2: is that sign im using atm ^^
    Not a bad first attempt at all, however.. your render looks really weird i'd say try working with free renders first to learn how to get them to blend in and fit then render your self. A lot of free renders can be found at planet-renders.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartcart View Post
    Not a bad first attempt at all, however.. your render looks really weird i'd say try working with free renders first to learn how to get them to blend in and fit then render your self. A lot of free renders can be found at planet-renders.com.
    tks for the feedback, i ll try t improve it, like i sayd im new on this ^^, this render i already get in planet renders, looks cool when i see with photoshop cs2, the problem probably isnt the render, probably is my beginner skills to do efects and make this dont look so weird, i need to learn how to use better burn & dodge tool, i see drael and sioni saying this is a great tool, i ill keep trying to improve my skills, i just installed ps cs2 last night on my pc and this sign took me more than 3 hours =X, im so lazy...

Amazing sign by Sokogeka

Quote Originally Posted by Tartcart View Post
    tks for he feedback, i ll keep trying to improve my skills, i just innstaled ps cs2 on my pc las night, and this sign took me more than 3 hours, cause im looking in the sokogekas tutorial and others in the internet to, i need learn how to use better burn and dodge tools, i see drael and sioni saying thats a great tool, and that render i already got on planet render, so thats not the prblem, probably the problem is my begginer skills to do efects for make this dont look so weird ^^

Amazing sign by Sokogeka

tks for he feedback, i ll keep trying to improve my skills, i just innstaled ps cs2 on my pc las night, and this sign took me more than 3 hours, cause im looking in the sokogekas tutorial and others in the internet to, i need learn how to use better burn and dodge tools, i see drael and sioni saying thats a great tool, and that render i already got on planet render, so thats not the prblem, probably the problem is my begginer skills to do efects for make this dont look so weird ^^
    Do keep in mind that the size on your current sig is too big. The maximum size is 100x500px. Yours is 50px too tall.

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Do keep in mind that the size on your current sig is too big. The maximum size is 100x500px. Yours is 50px too tall.
    oh, im sry, i ll change it when i hit my house, im at the work atm, sry again =(

Amazing sign by Sokogeka

Would it be possible to get a list of the artist in this thread?

Id like to pm one but I don't know who's who >.<
    "We all cry for something different. However, when something different really does come along, we just want something familiar." Dakia, SW:TOR Forum Mod.

Willing to throw together sigs like mine for anyone interested. I'll do custom text, poses, etc.

Link me your armory, gear set, pose, and desired text in a PM. Also, let me know if you want it to be a clickable link to your armory page.
    Last edited by glo; 2010-12-17 at 08:32 PM.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - JBL S300A - FiiO E10 - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Well than it's fine I actually did my own render in gimp it took me over five hours for the render alone sadly I can't give advise In ps since I use gimp

Quote Originally Posted by Sioni View Post
    The 'Item67' numbers are there but bring up random old models (the same ones over and over). I thought it was Item68 anyway? They don't even show up :3 It's a problem with the EU client it seems, but nobody knows what.

I'm not being very hopefull, how long was WMV broken for when Ulduar came out? nobody had tier 8 for aaaages xD I don't even know when it got fixed, ICC clear by the time i got a working version
    Yeah some of them are 68, some are 67, depending on which class. I forgot about the 68 XD. Hopefully someone fixes it sooner then that this time o.O

PMR (not for mmo use):

Cocoabeast | Not taking Sig Requests at this time| My Work

Quote Originally Posted by Roosky View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could make me a new sig for cata!

Visible Text: Roo
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Roo/advanced
    Gear Set: Priest T6
    Helm Visible: No, I would like my eyes to glow red like they do in shadowform though.
    Your pose: Something general that dosnt make the armor look weird, maybe pointing?
    General Colour Scheme: Black, Dark Purples, Shadowy Colours
    Any Extras: If you could make it look like the best shadow priest signature ever!

Thanks in advance, if anyone picks this up can you please PM me as well, tytyty!!!
    LOL, u just want the one i did for u like a week before cata redone, even tho u pmd multiple artists and sum1 after u didnt like mine, after I was the only one who took the time to do urs cos u kept posting like 4 times in the thread. If u had told me changes u wanted I couldve redone it u know. Nice 1

---------- Post added 2010-12-18 at 09:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoacross View Post
    Yeah some of them are 68, some are 67, depending on which class. I forgot about the 68 XD. Hopefully someone fixes it sooner then that this time o.O

PMR (not for mmo use):

Oooh cocoa thats awesome, I tried a C4D sig like that before, but nothin as awesome as that :P

Also as for the WMV problem, does anyone know where to see what directory it is linked to? It is very possible that may be my problem. The previous WMVs I could select directory to link to, now when I install it its just where the file will be installed to, would this make the difference?
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Also as for the WMV problem, does anyone know where to see what directory it is linked to? It is very possible that may be my problem. The previous WMVs I could select directory to link to, now when I install it its just where the file will be installed to, would this make the difference?
    It'll have to be fixed by the developers themselves. It seems that the T11 models are in the enUS directory, which our client can find, but not our ModelViewer (In the case of EU people). Those in the US would be able to use their T11, but us EU players would just have to be patient and wait, unfortunately. That is unless, you never uninstalled your Beta, like me.

Recent requests from friends. (Kinda censored, feels wrong posting their names, servers and such without permission ) Also why the typography is kinda f'ed up, doesn't match at all when I've "censored" it.

I'll probably take requests sooner or later and also try to pick off some requests here in the thread.

Visible text: Zorandar, any font is good aslong as it looks good!
    Armory link: _
    Gear set: Undead male in full T11 heroic (Death knight) with two soul blades
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: Along the lines of the picture below.
    General colour scheme: Shadow and flame
    Any extras: Might be cool if the flames/shadow looked as if they are consuming my death knight.

This one is pretty much what I meant pose and font wise!
    Edit: Can't post links yet apparently, on page 199 of this thread (Right in the middle) there is a signature for a DK called Kerse. Something along those lines pose and font wise.

Thanks!

Aight just had a sex change and need an update on my paladins signature.

Name: Replika
    Race: BloodElf
    Sex: Male
    Guild: Ascent

Something that looks HEAPS good, I dont mind how long it takes and yeah id appreciate your work heaps

Can people please read the first post before requesting? Or at least use the template?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    Visible text: Starcaller Neyze. I would not like my guild/server to be included.
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/neyze/simple
    Gear set: Mage tier 11
    Helm visible: Hell yeah
    Your pose: Casting fireball
    General colour scheme: Black and red background
    Any extras: Nothing.
    Will I get any sort of conformation that this sig is being made?