1. #22761
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartcart View Post
    Not a bad first attempt at all, however.. your render looks really weird i'd say try working with free renders first to learn how to get them to blend in and fit then render your self. A lot of free renders can be found at planet-renders.com.
    tks for he feedback, i ll keep trying to improve my skills, i just innstaled ps cs2 on my pc las night, and this sign took me more than 3 hours, cause im looking in the sokogekas tutorial and others in the internet to, i need learn how to use better burn and dodge tools, i see drael and sioni saying thats a great tool, and that render i already got on planet render, so thats not the prblem, probably the problem is my begginer skills to do efects for make this dont look so weird ^^

    Amazing sign by Sokogeka

  2. #22762
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldeba View Post
    tks for he feedback, i ll keep trying to improve my skills, i just innstaled ps cs2 on my pc las night, and this sign took me more than 3 hours, cause im looking in the sokogekas tutorial and others in the internet to, i need learn how to use better burn and dodge tools, i see drael and sioni saying thats a great tool, and that render i already got on planet render, so thats not the prblem, probably the problem is my begginer skills to do efects for make this dont look so weird ^^
    Do keep in mind that the size on your current sig is too big. The maximum size is 100x500px. Yours is 50px too tall.

  3. #22763
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Do keep in mind that the size on your current sig is too big. The maximum size is 100x500px. Yours is 50px too tall.
    oh, im sry, i ll change it when i hit my house, im at the work atm, sry again =(

    Amazing sign by Sokogeka

  4. #22764
    Would it be possible to get a list of the artist in this thread?

    Id like to pm one but I don't know who's who >.<
    "We all cry for something different. However, when something different really does come along, we just want something familiar." Dakia, SW:TOR Forum Mod.

  5. #22765
    Willing to throw together sigs like mine for anyone interested. I'll do custom text, poses, etc.

    Link me your armory, gear set, pose, and desired text in a PM. Also, let me know if you want it to be a clickable link to your armory page.
    Last edited by glo; 2010-12-17 at 08:32 PM.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

    build pics

  6. #22766
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldeba View Post
    tks for he feedback, i ll keep trying to improve my skills, i just innstaled ps cs2 on my pc las night, and this sign took me more than 3 hours, cause im looking in the sokogekas tutorial and others in the internet to, i need learn how to use better burn and dodge tools, i see drael and sioni saying thats a great tool, and that render i already got on planet render, so thats not the prblem, probably the problem is my begginer skills to do efects for make this dont look so weird ^^
    Well than it's fine I actually did my own render in gimp it took me over five hours for the render alone sadly I can't give advise In ps since I use gimp

  7. #22767
    Quote Originally Posted by Sioni View Post
    The 'Item67' numbers are there but bring up random old models (the same ones over and over). I thought it was Item68 anyway? They don't even show up :3 It's a problem with the EU client it seems, but nobody knows what.

    I'm not being very hopefull, how long was WMV broken for when Ulduar came out? nobody had tier 8 for aaaages xD I don't even know when it got fixed, ICC clear by the time i got a working version
    Yeah some of them are 68, some are 67, depending on which class. I forgot about the 68 XD. Hopefully someone fixes it sooner then that this time o.O

    PMR (not for mmo use):


    Cocoabeast | Not taking Sig Requests at this time| My Work

  8. #22768
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosky View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could make me a new sig for cata!

    Visible Text: Roo
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Roo/advanced
    Gear Set: Priest T6
    Helm Visible: No, I would like my eyes to glow red like they do in shadowform though.
    Your pose: Something general that dosnt make the armor look weird, maybe pointing?
    General Colour Scheme: Black, Dark Purples, Shadowy Colours
    Any Extras: If you could make it look like the best shadow priest signature ever!

    Thanks in advance, if anyone picks this up can you please PM me as well, tytyty!!!
    LOL, u just want the one i did for u like a week before cata redone, even tho u pmd multiple artists and sum1 after u didnt like mine, after I was the only one who took the time to do urs cos u kept posting like 4 times in the thread. If u had told me changes u wanted I couldve redone it u know. Nice 1

    ---------- Post added 2010-12-18 at 09:50 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoacross View Post
    Yeah some of them are 68, some are 67, depending on which class. I forgot about the 68 XD. Hopefully someone fixes it sooner then that this time o.O

    PMR (not for mmo use):

    Oooh cocoa thats awesome, I tried a C4D sig like that before, but nothin as awesome as that :P


    Also as for the WMV problem, does anyone know where to see what directory it is linked to? It is very possible that may be my problem. The previous WMVs I could select directory to link to, now when I install it its just where the file will be installed to, would this make the difference?
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 2

  9. #22769
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Also as for the WMV problem, does anyone know where to see what directory it is linked to? It is very possible that may be my problem. The previous WMVs I could select directory to link to, now when I install it its just where the file will be installed to, would this make the difference?
    It'll have to be fixed by the developers themselves. It seems that the T11 models are in the enUS directory, which our client can find, but not our ModelViewer (In the case of EU people). Those in the US would be able to use their T11, but us EU players would just have to be patient and wait, unfortunately. That is unless, you never uninstalled your Beta, like me.

  10. #22770
    High Overlord Stringadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    171
    Recent requests from friends. (Kinda censored, feels wrong posting their names, servers and such without permission ) Also why the typography is kinda f'ed up, doesn't match at all when I've "censored" it.







    I'll probably take requests sooner or later and also try to pick off some requests here in the thread.

  11. #22771
    Visible text: Zorandar, any font is good aslong as it looks good!
    Armory link: _
    Gear set: Undead male in full T11 heroic (Death knight) with two soul blades
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: Along the lines of the picture below.
    General colour scheme: Shadow and flame
    Any extras: Might be cool if the flames/shadow looked as if they are consuming my death knight.

    This one is pretty much what I meant pose and font wise!
    Edit: Can't post links yet apparently, on page 199 of this thread (Right in the middle) there is a signature for a DK called Kerse. Something along those lines pose and font wise.

    Thanks!

  12. #22772
    Warchief Kivimetsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    A fascistic nightmare...
    Posts
    2,197
    Aight just had a sex change and need an update on my paladins signature.

    Name: Replika
    Race: BloodElf
    Sex: Male
    Guild: Ascent

    Something that looks HEAPS good, I dont mind how long it takes and yeah id appreciate your work heaps

  13. #22773
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,721
    Can people please read the first post before requesting? Or at least use the template?

    Thanks.

  14. #22774
    Bloodsail Admiral Neyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    Visible text: Starcaller Neyze. I would not like my guild/server to be included.
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/neyze/simple
    Gear set: Mage tier 11
    Helm visible: Hell yeah
    Your pose: Casting fireball
    General colour scheme: Black and red background
    Any extras: Nothing.
    Will I get any sort of conformation that this sig is being made?

  15. #22775
    The Patient Halym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Woodstock, NB, Canada
    Posts
    343
    Visible text: Vaiur, Bane of the Fallen King
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h/vaiur/simple
    Gear set: T11 Heroic.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Anything that looks good, facing the viewer of course .. but please, not the default standing pose.
    General colour scheme: Grey, blue.
    Any extras: Don't put a border around the text of my name. If I could get a matching avatar (with no name present, possibly just like half of my toons face), that'd be amazing.

    Thanks!

  16. #22776
    Visible text: Starcaller
    Armory link: Milcow at Sylvanas-EU
    Gear set: Restoration T7 + The Lifebinder staff
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Doesn't matter much, but I would like to see the staff, so I guess no casting.
    General colour scheme: Green, orange, yellow
    Any extras: Restoration for life.

    Thanks in advance, will be very appreciated.

  17. #22777
    does anyone know what font i used here? I got a new comp and i need that font!!!



    ---------- Post added 2010-12-19 at 04:17 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Can people please read the first post before requesting? Or at least use the template?

    Thanks.
    Omfg your a Moderator gratz!

  18. #22778
    High Overlord Stringadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    171
    Just finished Roo's sig and then I realized... I used the wrong f'ing set, rofl. Fml </3



    ---------- Post added 2010-12-19 at 03:15 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    Will I get any sort of conformation that this sig is being made?
    PM me with the quotated info and I'll queue you up.
    Last edited by Stringadelic; 2010-12-19 at 02:17 PM.

  19. #22779
    The Patient Vaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    266
    Ohai there.

    I want to request a new signature as I am a dwarf now instead of a tauren.

    Visible text: Associate Professor Vaii (Another one with Professor Vaii as I am almost there)
    Armory link: In my sig
    Gear set: Paladin T10 (heroic) + zin'rokh, destroyer of worlds
    Helm Visible: No
    Your pose: Just a pose so you can see my sexy zin'rokh!
    General colour scheme: Just something that fits the Darkness of the heroic tier :>
    Any extra's: I love you <3

  20. #22780
    High Overlord Stringadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaii View Post
    Ohai there.

    I want to request a new signature as I am a dwarf now instead of a tauren.

    Visible text: Associate Professor Vaii (Another one with Professor Vaii as I am almost there)
    Armory link: In my sig
    Gear set: Paladin T10 (heroic) + zin'rokh, destroyer of worlds
    Helm Visible: No
    Your pose: Just a pose so you can see my sexy zin'rokh!
    General colour scheme: Just something that fits the Darkness of the heroic tier :>
    Any extra's: I love you <3
    I'll queue you up, if you want, just because you're dutch, I love dutchies and NL <3
    Please PM me the same info, makes it easier when I've got all requests in one place.
    Cheers // Stringadelic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •