Hello! I've had my sig and avatar made for one of this great artists.

But...I've race changed from Blood Elf to Goblin! And now I'd appreciate if some artist get this request.

Name: Ravell
    Realm: Warsong
    Guild: Anarquia
    Race: Goblin
    Class: Warrior Protection!
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../ravell/simple

Thanks in advance.

Yours,
    Ravell

MMo Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Raeynn View Post
    Creepzor's request:

I tried to make the rogue look like it was "freezing" or something, :P. My first attempt at something kind of like this. Was fun experimenting!
    I hope you can tell which signatures i'm referring to, I'm a new poster on the mmo forums, so i cannot yet post any links or images :P.

i really love what you've done in this one and i have a signature request, if it's at all possible ^^
    Name:Zanderion- Stormscale-US
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arion/advanced
    Gear:I would love my pally in white Tier 11 Heroic gear, perhaps a nice weapon drop from the tier 11 raids?, it's entirely up to you, i'll be happy either way.
    Pose:a normal enlarged attack pose, similar to the armory, but perhaps from the side, so the detail can be visible.
    Helm visible:Yes, please.
    Color Scheme:hmm, well I am a paladin so perhaps a yellow and or/red scheme to go with horde or depending on the armor and general mood you're in, dark "warlock-y" colors.
    Extras:As i've said before, i really love what you've done with the mage signature, and i was hoping you could show off my pally fighting some bad guy (your preference) and generally looking cool, but from what i seen, it's not hard for you to make signs look awesome

On that note, thanks a lot and i hope to see what it looks like!
    Last edited by Zanderion; 2010-12-22 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Failzsafe View Post
    Visible text: (Failzsafe Kul'Tiras Apocalypto)
    Armory link: (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilzsafe/simple)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayu View Post
    Visible text: Marla
    Armory link: (can't post link:/ ) eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/marla/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Anathaema View Post
    Heya!
    Visible text: Poem of the Nightfall
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...as/poem/simple
    Picking these up.

---------- Post added 2010-12-22 at 06:19 PM ----------

Failzsafe:

Marla:

where is drael?? =(

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Picking these up.

---------- Post added 2010-12-22 at 06:19 PM ----------

Failzsafe:

Marla:

Your a god! thanks!

love it !

cheers ! seems like u have a "pattern problem" ) (happens to me too while editing/having fun in PS)

i have two mains 1 on alliance and 1 on horde if its possiable to have them both shown then many thanks. ill write alliance or horde telling that characters information.

Visible text:
    alliance=(name: vensus, server: misha, guild: refugees of misha)
    horde=(name: faiva, server: misha, guild: killas inc)

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    alliance=http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/misha/vensus/advanced
    horde=http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/misha/faiva/advanced

Gear set:
    alliance=Heroes' Dreadnaught Battlegear (tier 7 raid set)
    horde=Warbringer Battlegear (tier 4 raid set)

Helm visible:
    alliance=no
    horde=no

Your pose:
    alliance=swinging my weapon in rage
    horde=swinging my weapon in rage

General colour scheme: frosty blue or close to matching the icy feel of wrath had with the text being brown for the warrior feel of things.

Any extras: if i could have the lich king in the background (pre-cata version) that would be great and if not its fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Name: Bartesam, Guild: Sick or Twisted

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory

Gear set: Tier 11 (red = HC)

Helm visible: Don't want the helm to show.

Your pose: Are you able to stretch the arm out so you stand with the blade pointing one way? If so, could you do it with the left arm, just because I'm a left-hander myself.
    However, if you are unable to, I'd want a standard "ready to attack" pose (right click on a mob, but not going in melee range, that pose).

General colour scheme: Could you make it so half the sig is blue (Representing the Frost), and the other black (Representing the Shadow)? If not, then something like Marla's (an another sig on the same page as this one), but more.. Cuteish (Pinkies! )

Any extras: Perhaps an another looking blade like the one I'm wielding, if it is possible.

Will be looking forward to it!
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2010-12-24 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uwibami View Post
    Since my last post wasn't following the template, I figured I'd redo it so it would atleast follow the proper lines.

Visible text: Uwibami
    Armory link: I haven't been able to figure out where or how to find the new one, but I'm Uwibami in Justice For All on EU - Outland.
    Gear set: Preferably Tier11 for Paladins.
    Helm visible: Yes sir!
    Your pose: Hmmm, good question. Just normal idle would work, but I'll leave this part up to the artist.
    General colour scheme: I was thinking about something red/black to symbolize being Horde, but since T11 is blue, then something that matches blue is fine aswell.
    Any extras: Not that I can think of at the moment!

Thanks to whoever picks this up in advance.

I used a different black/red colourscheme to fit that horde theme. Yet, I wasn't actually extremely happy with the outcome, so if you don't like it, you don't have to use it.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2010-12-22 at 09:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep up the great work guys. At some point I will request one if I don't make one myself but what you guys are doing is pretty awesome. Great job!

Visible text: Koeiemelk LAMA Stormscale
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Well since the servers are still unstable I can't link I believe, name is Koeiemelk Stormscale EU
    Gear set: S9
    Helm visible: Not shown
    Your pose: I'd like it if you could show the position of a goblin after he fires a shot, he takes a certain position and idles a moment. If you could do that I'd be very gratefull.
    General colour scheme: I'm more of a green, pet loving hunter (green core hound <3)
    Any extras: The guildname of LAMA may be pretty visible, a random lama put into the signature would be funny too, if it isn't too much ofcourse.

Thanks in advantage, hope you PM me so I know you made it
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

I used a different black/red colourscheme to fit that horde theme. Yet, I wasn't actually extremely happy with the outcome, so if you don't like it, you don't have to use it.
    Hah I actually like the paladin helm in that sig. Imo I think they made it too large, if they made it more like this or something like the argent sentry helm it would be alot better. But that's just my two cents.
    Last edited by Mindfreakz; 2010-12-22 at 10:42 PM.
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

Visible text: Bloodbladez Hellscream-EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Hellscream/Bloodbladez/simple not allowed links
    Gear set: Tier 11 heroic 372
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Attack Idle
    General colour scheme: Black/Blue
    Any extras: Give it a frosty darkness effect :P

Do your magic

Hiya! I'd love a signature

Visible text: (Name: Dacno, Guild : Ozymandias )
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...o/dacno/simple)
    Gear set: (I'd love Rogue t11 Heroic, Along with duel Fang of Oblivions)
    Helm visible: (Negative.)
    Your pose: (Possibly doing a Mutilate )
    General colour scheme: (Possibly Red,Blue and purple with sort of a dark/mysterious background.)
    Any extras: (Possibly blood dripping somewhere on the picture)

Thanks in advance

Character Name: Eazye
    Realm: Azuremyst
    Guild: Burning Aether
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Night Elf
    Sex: Male

I'd like to have Season 8 PvP set with PvP daggers on that sig and avatar. Background should be black/red color (you know... "rogue" style, i think it'll be the best).

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone able to help me upgrade my signature? I am not sure how to add a "shadowpriest" effect to it.
    Adding bewbs to his Avatar since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

I don't know why you dislike it, because I'm absolutely loving it!

Though if you aren't happy about it, and you want to, you can give it a shot more. I'll be using this one for now though.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

Just dropping by to wish all artists and requesters and lurkers and whatnot a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

And remember kids, Don't drink and drive!

Well every artist I can see are "closed to requests", so I have no choice but to bump.