10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldeba View Post
    where is drael?? =(
    ^this

I requested a signature ~1month/30-40pages ago (I do understand that Cataclysm is out, but he haven't said anything about not doing it)

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glacier View Post
    ^this

I requested a signature ~1month/30-40pages ago (I do understand that Cataclysm is out, but he haven't said anything about not doing it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drael View Post
    Yeah, Cataclysm pretty much is taking most of my free time, please be patient (those on my queue).
    His / Her words, not mine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Medika View Post
    Well every artist I can see are "closed to requests", so I have no choice but to bump.
    This is actually true, all artists seem to have stopped doing PM signatures, which is too bad, because everything looks so awsome!

I just feel like a kid in a candy shop when I look around their Deviant Art pages!

Deleted
    I PM'ed my request to Raeynn but I believe she stopped taking requests, judging by her sig that is.

So if anyone has some time to spare and wants to take my request up! I was ignored a couple of pages back sadly enough.

Visible text: Zorandar, any font is good aslong as it looks good!
    Armory link: _ (Zorandar on Auchindoun EU if you want to know)
    [b]Gear set:[b] Undead male in full T11 heroic (Death knight) with two soul blades
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: Along the lines of the picture below.
    General colour scheme: Shadow and flame
    Any extras: Might be cool if the flames/shadow looked as if they are consuming my death knight.

Can't post links yet apparently, on page 199 of this thread (Right in the middle) there is a signature for a DK called Kerse. Something along those lines pose and font wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoss View Post
    His / Her words, not mine.
    Yep, pretty sorry about this, also RL stroke quite hard, I'm getting to it now, please be patient guys! And PM if you run out of patience and decide to ask someone else for sigs. Also, I'm a girl.

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure bumping won't get you more positive attention. Just be patient, and refresh the page once a day

I have a Chrome Tab on my work computer open and just refresh it once a day to see if anyone picked up my request yet.
    There's no such thing as bad players. Unless you refer to the good players that refuse to pass on their knowledge.

Deleted
    I'll take some request but they'll be getting done on the day after Boxing Day (Dec 27th) while I'm winding down

Looks like raeynn seemed to stop doing requests, and his/her talents will be missed, but is anyone able to do this signature for me, if you're up to it? I'll just repost it here :P
    i really love what you've done in this one and i have a signature request, if it's at all possible ^^
    Name:Zanderion- Stormscale-US
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arion/advanced
    Gear:I would love my pally in white Tier 11 Heroic gear, perhaps a nice weapon drop from the tier 11 raids?, it's entirely up to you, i'll be happy either way.
    Pose:a normal enlarged attack pose, similar to the armory, but perhaps from the side, so the detail can be visible.
    Helm visible:Yes, please.
    Color Scheme:hmm, well I am a paladin so perhaps a yellow and or/red scheme to go with horde or depending on the armor and general mood you're in, dark "warlock-y" colors.
    Extras:As i've said before, i really love what you've done with the mage signature, and i was hoping you could show off my pally fighting some bad guy (your preference) and generally looking cool, lol.

On that note, thanks a lot and i hope to see what it looks like!

New sig for me. Yes, I'm still closed for now.

Deleted
    PM request:

Visible text: Babybottle. of <Remnants>
    Gear set: Tree Form! (the new one please)
    Helm visible: N/A
    Your pose: Pref Casting a tranquility or soemthing
    General colour scheme: Underwater, Swimming with the fishes.
    Any extras: WOuld love the general sig to be somewhat bright.

Signature

Halla, would love a sig

Visible text: Wsilva the Insane
    Armory link cant bost links :> Eu armory, Char=Wsilva, Realm=Silvermoon.
    Gear set: Tier 11
    Helm visible: No no helm please
    Your pose: Im not really sure about this, more or less just a pose that fits with the background
    General colour scheme: I want some kind of nature theme, like mount hyjal/waterfall'ish nature looking hunter enviroment.
    Any extras: Basicly what i want is my char, with the text, and something like the stuff i wrote in general colours as envirmoment. And pref Hyjal Tabard, non if you feel it doesnt fit. I ltso wanna point out i did get a sig before, (thanx to Elyaan) but had to change faction so cant use it anymore :>

Cheers guys and merry christmas.
    Last edited by Wsilva; 2010-12-25 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Updated.

Deleted
    Non-MMO PMR:

For those of you in my queue, i'd like to apologize for the wait. I usually like to crank out 5-6 signatures per day and I think that's why I have so many pmr's even though my work with gimp isn't as good as most of these artist, not because of the program just the experience difference I know i'm terrible in comparison to them, don't get me wrong I don't do this to try to out due people I enjoy it and it makes people happy best thing for me as a taoist. Sadly, I've been swamped with house work and taking care of my kids, new girl friend and of course.. being a gm trying to hold things together in my guild to not have it fall apart due to new raiding and well some old members who were great now sucking in cata.

The point is, i'm sorry for not keeping up with my usual pace and please be patient. I will however spend much more time on them then I usually do for making you wait.
    ~Youngcha

Just popping in to show off my new sig. Merry Christmas everyone.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

Deleted
    PMR:

Visible text: Shamny, Daggerspine <Karhun Kaatajat>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/shamny/simple
    Gear set: Tier 11 would be nice
    Helm visible: Yes, helmet is cool one
    Your pose: Casting Chain Heal! (if possible )
    General colour scheme: Blue like a shaman
    Any extras: Swift Spectral Tiger in somewhere would be nice

Wow ty so much Gidget <3!

Deleted
    PMR:

signature reqeust

Visible text: (Name? Server? Guild?) : Only my charecter name "Asperge"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face.) armory link: I cant give the armory link because mmo champion wont allow me! plz PM me if you want to make my signature so i can give you my armory link, or you could look it up: Realm: Dragonblight EU charecter name: Asperge. I dont really mind how you put my charecter on the signature , you are totally free in that ( what you think fits the best !) i would like it equiped with t11heroic version so thats the red/orange version of the dk set. and Helm not shown !. (No weapon)

Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Nope!
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) You'r totally free in that.
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, in your chilling blue armor?) i would like the envoriment of the background a bit unholy'ish would be cool , if you think it wont fit with the charecter at all then you are free in it.
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?) : I have nothing special in mind altough i woul'nd mind it if you come up with something!

One last thing. when the signature is done i would like if you ( the artist ) could PM it to me , thanks allot.