By request:

Scythen/Sarin - Elune, Ruin (formerly Damien Sarin - Frostfell - Asheron's Call)
    PM Requests: Closed. Sigs / Guide / Wallpapers

Quick question: How did you guys get T11 working in WMV?

I know it's probably posted in here somewhere but.. well there are a lot of posts. I've tried both r500 and r502 but neither have the actual T11 models

Hello gifted artists! I have a request which is a little different to some of the recent ones, but you could probably pull it off

I would like 2 characters on the same signature if possible, 1 on the left and 1 on the right The first is an Undead Male Warlock in the Felfire green Tier 10, the second is a Tauren Male Paladin (Armory link below) in tier 6 gear.

Visible text: Just the 2 character names; Pbs / Blynd

Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post a link at the moment, but the characters are from Eonar EU, Blynd (Paladin) and Pbs (Warlock)
    Gear set: Felfire Green Tier 10 for the warlock, Tier 6 for the Paladin

Helm visible: Visible helm on the Warlock. Visible for the Paladin, but make the helm the Cursed Vision of Sargeras (Leather blindfold helm from Illidan)

Your pose: Ideally, the warlock casting a targeted spell, the Paladin hiding behind his shield or some sort of block pose. It would be nice if the shield was the Bulwark of Azzinoth

General colour scheme: Felfire green and a Holy Light yellow colour scheme would be perfect!

I apologise if this request is a bit OTT with the details. If you believe this sig wouldn't work, then please feel free to modify it to something you think would look better. Thanks

I love you Sokongeka. Thanks for the amazing signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Glomp View Post
    Quick question: How did you guys get T11 working in WMV?

I know it's probably posted in here somewhere but.. well there are a lot of posts. I've tried both r500 and r502 but neither have the actual T11 models
    If you are EU, then unfortunately it's broken :-(. If you are US then i have no idea what could be wrong :-(
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

Quote Originally Posted by Arostatic View Post
    PMR:

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

You rock Raeynn this will work perfectly, thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by Moddy View Post
    You rock Raeynn this will work perfectly, thank you so much
    Just an FYI, you might want to go back into your signature settings and type [ img]http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/7074/titanhoof.jpg[ /img] without the spaces so that it actually shows, and not just the URL.

Quote Originally Posted by Arostatic View Post
    If you are EU, then unfortunately it's broken :-(. If you are US then i have no idea what could be wrong :-(
    Gah, thanks anyway -.-

As requested:

Scythen/Sarin - Elune, Ruin (formerly Damien Sarin - Frostfell - Asheron's Call)
    PM Requests: Closed. Sigs / Guide / Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
    As requested:

Thanks a ton! It's absolutely gorgeous, your work is fantastic.
    Last edited by Iselde; 2011-01-11 at 10:32 PM.

Goblin Rogue Signature

Visible text: Haxzorr extrabagspace
    Name: Haxzorr
    Server: Saurfang-US
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...xzorr/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 11 With these as weapons. [Organic Lifeform Inverter][Uhn'agh Fash, the Darkest Betrayal]
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Mid mutilate
    General colour scheme: Purple with dark shadows.
    Any extras: Facing from the right to left in a side view of the character with the text on left.
    Last edited by neipsy; 2011-01-11 at 02:43 PM.

"We know you pay your $15 a month. But the rest of the raids $375 wants you to get out of fire." - Haxzorr

Visible text:
    Name:Hambola
    Server: Darksorrow
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hambola/simple
    Gear set: In tier 11,in singleminded fury weapons
    Your pose: Swininging weapons in rage!!
    General colour scheme:I would love to see colours of black and yellow blending in spiral kinda shape!
    Any extras: I would like to have my sig in somekinda Mountain/Battleground background if possible.
    Cheers ^^

Brewmaster
    Name: Téuntjûh
    Class/Race: Human Protection Paladin (Male, and young!)
    Alliance btw
    Server: Azjol-Nerub
    Guild: Valkyrie
    General colour scheme: Show me why paladins are protectors of the light (ps. I'm using a Big Pink Sword atm)
    Extra: Please make sure to show my shoulders, they look nice.
    And don't show my pvp rating please :P *Crap @ pvp*

Link:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%c3%bbh/simple

If any of you artists got time, I'd be really thankful. Third time I'm trying to get a sign here =)
    Last edited by Téuntjûh; 2011-01-11 at 11:10 AM.

Sig Request

Visible text:
    Name: Iaito
    Server: Terokkar EU
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/iaito/simple
    Or: http://img716.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...111120638.jpg/
    Gear set: If possible in Tier 11, even though i dont have it yet . I would like only the head and shoulders visible anyway,
    Helm visible: yes

Your pose: standing in the middle in the foreground, with the head and shoulders visible, looking directly in the camera, kinda threatening if u know what i mean
    General colour scheme: well, kinda extensive explanation: I would like a background of fire and ice clashing in to eachother in the background, with 2 copies of my character are casting spells at eachother on either side (one on frostside , one on the fireside)
    any extras: if there is any room left i would like "Iaito, a Dark Soul" visible in a corner in a Japanese style Font

Id be very grateful if someone picks this up, since i cant seem to find a decent sig for me. Thanks Loads in advance!

Visible text: Name:Ravenlunatic Servereathwing(EU)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lunatic/simple
    Gear set: None of the top end raiding wear this will make he look about as sexy as Miss Piggy and Kermit the frogs baby, Precious's Ribbon maybe, While reading from the book of Binding Will (HC) lol just an idea take this wherever you want to go
    Your pose: As sexy and seductive as you can make my little Goblin look was a belf in a former life and now im have withdrawal issues lol
    General colour scheme: As a Destruction Warlock wouldnt mind a Firery theme/ felfire maybe (but maybe this contradicts thing i said above) so anything
    Any extras: Maybe the imp could be in there somewhere,
    Thanks in advance

Just have fun with is dosent have to be a huge im the best raider in the world statement just a nice sexy Goblin

sokogeka really do a awesome work. thank you so much soko!

Amazing sign by Sokogeka

Dear artists, if you could make one for me, that would be appreciated =]

Visible text: Dek

Armory link/Facial screenshot: dekluvaxoxo *EDIT* wont let me link :S sorry <--- CURRENTLY WEARING HELM, tho i have orange boar tails with a nose ring.

Gear set: T11

Your pose: Casting a heal.

General colour scheme: simple black background with a dark blue mist around my character. (The designs Sokogeka has created is something I really LIKE!)

thanks again
    xx

Siggy

Visible text: Toothåndnail (Server) Sen'jin (Us) (guild) SummuS
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Since I cant post armory, could you look up my character, with the info above?
    Gear set: T11 although I Don't have ... Could you put/use 2 Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds
    Your pose: Full body shot (don't care how small) Standing in the "ready to attack" (like in the armory picture) pose w/ the 2 Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds
    General colour scheme: have a redish tint to the picture
    Any extras: can you make her Snarling

If there is any thing that needs to be changed or something that cant be done, or if you need me to pm you my armory link, Just let me know!!!

Thanks a ton
    Last edited by Iraelaemei; 2011-01-11 at 02:58 PM.

Visible text: Orikfricai (Name), I am the Tuskarr (Guild), Sargeras-US (Server), Warrior (Class)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ricai/advanced

Gear set: Full Heroic T11/Dual-Wielding Reclaimed Ashkandi

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Swinging my weapon in rage!

General colour scheme: Red, Blood-red, Black

Any extras: some dripping blood in keeping with the fury theme
    Last edited by Orikfricai; 2011-01-11 at 04:58 PM.