Quote Originally Posted by Tequilian View Post
    big thanks Eruionmel for "signature tutorial" i try to do my own signature and i think i did it
    It's really nice. But I'm afraid it's too big to use as an MMO Champion signature...

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I don't really know. I haven't changed anything so I don't know if it's PB or the way I'm saving it. I went back and re-saved it under "Save for Web and Devices" instead of saving as JPG, in the options I always save it as 9, format options is Baseline standard. I also uploaded it to Imageshack to see if it's any better. So, is it any better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I don't really know. I haven't changed anything so I don't know if it's PB or the way I'm saving it. I went back and re-saved it under "Save for Web and Devices" instead of saving as JPG, in the options I always save it as 9, format options is Baseline standard. I also uploaded it to Imageshack to see if it's any better. So, is it any better?
    Oh heck yeah, just look at them next to each other. You can especially see it around the text.

<-- Old
    <-- New

I'm willing to bet just about anything that it's photobucket. I've heard of them sizing things down before, although I don't know why or if it can be fixed. I would definitely start uploading to imageshack or tinypic rather than PB.

---------- Post added 2011-01-17 at 07:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tequilian View Post
    big thanks Eruionmel for "signature tutorial" i try to do my own signature and i think i did it
    Wow, nice job. But like Chao said, it's way over the MMO limit. I would recommend making a new document that's 400x100, setting the priest slightly off the center (left or right) with the background and spirit in behind her. You won't be able to fit all of the spirit, but it should still look good. Then size your text way down (I'm guessing you may need to remove a couple of the effects for it to be readable when it's smaller) and fit it in where it doesn't cover too much.
    | <Been There Downed That> - Exodar US - US 27th 16/16H |

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

hmm i just want to try something u really explain well at that signature tutorial i m still waiting for my post

at that time i ll try u r advice and it can be better

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post

I'm willing to bet just about anything that it's photobucket. I've heard of them sizing things down before, although I don't know why or if it can be fixed. I would definitely start uploading to imageshack or tinypic rather than PB.
    Thanks hon. I'll do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Very nice request tbh, detail as to what u want is good
    Wish I had time to pick it up, but alas. Im sure sum1 will make it great.
    Ye like i said i know its a big thing to ask :-) i just gotta be patient.

Stood in the Fire
    It appears my intial request was over looked, or I didnt supply enough information for you great artists to work with, so here goes attempt #2 (orginal post was about 2 weeks ago)

Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/failboyant/simple (unable to post links)
    Name: Flamboyant (i had to name change to failboyant, but I would prefer Flamboyant as its my orginal name)
    Server: EU-Chamber of Aspects
    Helm: Hide
    Shield: Akmin-Kurai, Dominion's Shield (heroic version)
    Weapon: Soul Blade (heroic and normal appear to be the same)
    Color: Being a Paladin, wielder of the Light, I would like the colors to reflect that. (yellow's and oranges i guess those colors are, if you can think of any additional colors that fit that logic, by all means, play around with them, after all, you are the artist ) reference: if you know what the icon for Divine light looks like, all those colors are generally what I had in mind (yellow orange abit of red)
    Theme: I mainly play my paladin as Prot, and would like the sig to reflect that.

I have two general concepts in mind:

Idea 1
    Viewables: Face / shield
    I had an idea about him peering over his shield, with a menacing look on his face, maybe with some battle wounds showing.

Idea2
    Viewables: Weapon / Shield Body: Waist high and above (if you need more or less of the body, Im fine with either)
    My general thought process was to have him in a 'battle like stance' (shield up, weapon at the ready) with the paladins lvl85spell Guardian of Ancient Kings somehow being tied into it all, its a really cool spell for all paladins, and I would like it to be represented.

If you want to do both ideas, by all means, if you only want to do one, I'll leave it in your hands as to which one you do.

If you need any more information, or have some ideas of your own, feel free to ask / bouncing them off me.

Big thanks to Sokogeka for the awesome signature! It's fantastic
    Last edited by Sourjin; 2011-01-17 at 11:16 PM.

Ok, im looking for a forum signature

Name : Thunderi
    Guild : Endless
    Realm : Zul'Jin(US)
    Side : Alliance
    Male Night Elf Fury Warrior

In Tier 11 or Tier 10 Heroic Sanctified gear would be cool

Colors dont matter but Blue would be cool

File size is whatever

Thank you :P let me know if you need anything else

Blademaster
    Visible text: Scheris, Hand of A'dal - Doomhammer
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...scheris/simple
    Gear set: Vestments of Absolution (Holy T6)
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Nothing, just an up-close shot, shoulders and above or something.
    General colour scheme: Blue/Silver/White
    Any extras: Nah.

Signature for Edyrem!

Visible text: Name: Strykzer, of Duranin - Ravencrest EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trykzer/simple
    Gear set: Tier 2 Paladin set
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: yea, let me swing my weapon in rage!
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, in your chilling blue armor?)
    Any extras: No thank you!

And the world shall tremble...

Visible text: Name: Phantoms ; Server: Sen'jin ; Guild: Precedence
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Phantoms@Sen'jin-US
    Gear set: The bloodthirsty shoulders and the Argent Crusader's tabard that my character is wearing at the moment.
    Helm visible: Say no to the pvp helm, blech.
    Your pose: With the gear that I mentioned above, I wanted to know if it is possible to have a mostly dark background with a single white light shining down onto her head/face, and if it's possible, have her looking up into the light. Serious-faced or straight-faced, whichever looks more epic. ;)
    General colour scheme: (use the info above, I guess.)
    Any extras: No thank you.

And good luck to whoever takes the time with this one. Any work for little ol' me is much appreciated. :)

I'm still away. Posting from my iPhone. Deeply apologize to people that have been waiting for me. Looks like it will be another 5 days before I'm home at this stage. When I get back I will cOntact my PMs and see if I can still help.

Miss doing stuff and can't wait to get home.
    Last edited by Arostatic; 2011-01-18 at 01:08 AM.
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

Visible text: Bayno - Spinebreaker
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: No link atm. I'm a 85 Worgen Hunter.
    Gear set: Tier 11 Hunter
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: Whatever you think if most suiting for a hunter. I'd like my pet in there as well though (Sambas, the rare pet from Twilight Highlands)
    General colour scheme: Maroon/Gold

PMs:

And a bit different request:

Now I only need those wallpapers and banners.
    Making signatures | My work | Video Tutorial | Tutorial (not working - contact me) | Stream | PM request: NOPE | Did you read the rules?

Got a question about Photoshop or WMV? Feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can help.

Deriving and devising devious designs

Visible text: Storkeik, Thunderhorn EU, Legacy (Guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...torkeik/simple
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? T10 Heroic Gear if Possible
    Helm visible: Urm No Thanks
    Your pose: Would love to have the Blood Elf general Cast animation - would look awesome.
    General colour scheme: Gold / Red I think would look real nice.
    Any extras: No Thanks

Heya, was wondering if I could put in a signature request (:

Visible text: 'Xaeldn', with 'Frostmourne' underneath on the left side of the signature, preferably over the new Paladin class symbol (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/class/paladin) if possible (I'll leave to the artist to decide whether it's workable or not xD)
    Armory Link: Link is in my current signature - Xaeldn @ FrostmourneUS
    Gear Set: Heroic T11 Paladin set (Reinforced Sapphirium) if possible, if not then T11 / Heroic T10, wielding the Reclaimed Ashkandi with T11, Zin'Rokh if Ashkandi's not available, or Shadow's Edge with the T10. :3
    Helm Visible: Nope :3
    Your pose: Visibly from the waist up, maybe even lower, and perhaps cutting off the top half of the face (ala Elyaan's signature) using a Priest's Levitate and Paladin wings/Avenging Wrath, viewed front-on, weapon in hand. (Character on the right side of the signature)
    General Colour Scheme: A dark(black?) background, with subtle, golden light radiating from the character.

Your time and efforts are very much appreciated (:
    I'll leave it up to the artist's discretion if they think particular things won't work, eg. weapon in hand, the Paladin symbol behind the text, etc. (:
    Love your work, I think all your signatures are amazing, and look forward to working with you :3
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I just saw a hawk outside my window eat a mouse. Your argument is invalid.

Apologies for the double post - wasn't notified at my first post that the post would need to be approved first and so thought that it hadn't posted at all.
    However, while I'm here - (xD),
    Under 'Gear Set' I accidentally said Heroic T10 when I meant non-heroic, Sanctified T10, just to clear that up. :3

Cheers!
    Last edited by Xaeldn; 2011-01-18 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Err, yeah, epic double posting fail.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I just saw a hawk outside my window eat a mouse. Your argument is invalid.

Hopeing somebody can pick up my Request on Page 1163, Post #23255. It seems everyone has too much on their plate already! Patience is a virtue

Visible text: Name: Slÿ (the ÿ = alt+0255) Server: Ravenholdt-US Guild: Extirpation

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%BF/advanced

Gear set: Tier 11 looks great on worgen and my armory link has the shoulders already.

Helm visible: No, I love my matty worgen locks of hair.

Your pose: I really want this to be fun for the artist instead of a real request, If possible I ask that the artist who takes over this to use his discretion with the pose and have fun on it. (I'm sure I will ABSOLUTELY love it).

General colour scheme: Again, would like to leave to artists discretion, maybe something following Rogue T11 color schemes.

Any extras: Only if the wonderful artist who takes this wishes to add anything extra <3 ( a moon would be awesome)
    Last edited by Zezu; 2011-01-19 at 05:11 PM.