Visible Text
    Chumps
    Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions

Race: Human
    Class: Warrior
    Gear: Regular T11, Mace of Acrid Death/Akmin-Kurai, Dominion's Shield
    Colour Scheme: Gray/teal to match the armour
    Pose: Torso up visible, roaring in rage
    Extras: If possible, I'd like a grungy, chaotic feel, with blood spatter patterns in the background.

Sorry for no links, I can't post any yet.
    Did anyone claim this?

Edit: Since no1 did, Claimed
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2011-02-18 at 07:30 AM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Greetings!

I am requesting a guild banner

I'm a recruitment officer of <Team Liquid>, the official European guild of the biggest non-Korean SC2 community website, www.TeamLiquid.net

We are a raiding/community guild and I would like to ask you to create a StarCraft-themed guild banner for our World of Warcraft guild
    General colour scheme: As Wings of Liberty logo is blue, I would like the banner to be featuring mainly blue on dark background. You are welcome to include the race logos of StarCraft 2. They are colored Red (Terran), Yellow (Protoss) and Purple (Zerg)
    Any extras: Apart from including logos, I have an idea of showing all 6 (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Master) ladder league icons on the banner to emphasise that the guild houses a great diversity of StarCraft 2 fans. Again, the league icons would look better on a dark background in my opinion.

If you need any additional inspiration, I could send you various photos of the pages of "The Art of Starcraft II" art book that I received with my Collector's Edition SC II box.

Thanks in advance,

Liquoid

P.S. If any artist decides to take up the request, please whisper me in PM so I can edit this post to state that request is taken, to avoid multiple artists accidentally working on the same request.
    Last edited by Liquoid; 2011-02-21 at 12:35 AM.

Hi, i would like to request a Signature.

Visible text: Yapi, Death's Demise (with the guild title <Havoc>)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/yapi/simple
    Gear set: Tier 11, Heroic Colours Preferred. Crul'korak, The lightning's arc X2. (Only one needs to be showing, but two is preferred as it adds to the Enh feel.) Also my Purple Trophy Tabard of the Illidari showing.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Weapons shown, in an aggressive posture.
    General colour scheme: A Purple/blue background would be nice (Blue may be hard due to skin colour/spirit wolves) Somewhat of a outlands feel
    Any extras: Spirit Wolves somewhere in the background would be nice (But is not necessary). A maple leaf next to my name.

Over all i'm pretty open to the design as long as it looks good when your done with it ^.^.

Please send PM, i will edit post saying that a artist as taken the work when PM'ed.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Yapi; 2011-02-18 at 12:19 AM.

Memoria91
    Oh my lord its amazing. I love it man, thank you so much. I guess I'll trust you with the peanut thing xD they do look kind of funny sometimes lol

Quote Originally Posted by aydar478 View Post
    Greetings!

I am requesting a guild banner

I'm a recruitment officer of <Team Liquid>, the official European guild of the biggest non-Korean SC2 community website, www.TeamLiquid.net

We are a raiding/community guild and I would like to ask you to create a StarCraft-themed guild banner for our World of Warcraft guild
    General colour scheme: As Wings of Liberty logo is blue, I would like the banner to be featuring mainly blue on dark background. You are welcome to include the race logos of StarCraft 2. They are colored Red (Terran), Yellow (Protoss) and Purple (Zerg)
    Any extras: Apart from including logos, I have an idea of showing all 6 (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Master) ladder league icons on the banner to emphasise that the guild houses a great diversity of StarCraft 2 fans. Again, the league icons would look better on a dark background in my opinion.

If you need any additional inspiration, I could send you various photos of the pages of "The Art of Starcraft II" art book that I received with my Collector's Edition SC II box.

Thanks in advance,

Liquoid

P.S. If any artist decides to take up the request, please whisper me in PM so I can edit this post to state that request is taken, to avoid multiple artists accidentally working on the same request.
    Super fan of TL

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
    Super fan of TL
    Here's to hoping some TLers happen to be artists visiting this thread!

For some guildies;
    (not for use on MMO.)

7/7 HC!!

Deleted
    I have seen alot of lovely signatures that looked cartoony so I wanted to try it out aswell.
    But as crazy and lack of memory that I have.. I forgot to save my signature before trying Topaz.

Below you can see my signatures (had to remake the worgen tho)

Without Topaz:

With Topaz:

P.S as always.. I'd love to get some feedbacks D.S

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    ♥ ♥ ♥

You've completely made my day. ♥

Edit: I'm now trying to make an avatar of it to match but the quality always seems to come out horribly. :/ It's less than 10 KB, I make sure of that, and the quality on the actual thing always seems to still be better than the version I upload. Can anyone help?

Edit 2: Nevermind, fixed it.
    Glad somebody liked it. ^_^ Made a matching avvy anyway!:

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    I have seen alot of lovely signatures that looked cartoony so I wanted to try it out aswell.
    But as crazy and lack of memory that I have.. I forgot to save my signature before trying Topaz.

Below you can see my signatures (had to remake the worgen tho)

P.S as always.. I'd love to get some feedbacks D.S
    I personally don't like Topaz as most people overuse it. I like when it's used but with some sense :P I'd use a bit Topaz detail on your original sig to make it smoother and that's it. But that's just me!
    deviantART

Hi all, i'm hoping someone will be able to help me. I recently reinstalled wow and wmv and now when i try to load wmv i get the following error. My wow is fully patched and up to date.

Some DBC files could not be loaded. These files are vital to being able to render models correctly.
    Please make sure you are loading the 'Locale-xxxx.MPQ' file.
    File lists have been disabled until you are able to correct this problem.

Does anyone know an easy fix for this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
    Hi all, i'm hoping someone will be able to help me. I recently reinstalled wow and wmv and now when i try to load wmv i get the following error. My wow is fully patched and up to date.

Some DBC files could not be loaded. These files are vital to being able to render models correctly.
    Please make sure you are loading the 'Locale-xxxx.MPQ' file.
    File lists have been disabled until you are able to correct this problem.

Does anyone know an easy fix for this?
    Check if the model viewer is not outdated, if it's not, then check the settings and manually add the MPQ files to the list.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Glad somebody liked it. ^_^ Made a matching avvy anyway!:

... *Blinks*

You must be bored or something. Thank you, so using this!

Visible text: Ehllfhire Snarbrush PvP Server SnG Jesters guild
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:Trion hasnt posted one yet, but Im a very Dark skinned kelari rogue (assasin)
    Gear set: It dont matter, just have some wicked daggers/swords
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Popping out of stealth for a gank
    General colour scheme:Black/red
    Any extras:maybe a dead body?

I'm downloading wmv from wowmodelviewer.org so i am assuming it would be the most uptodate.
    I will try adding these manually. Thanks.

first of all great job from the artists, keep up the great!

test: name: Skylaz
    guild: Crisis Corp

armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../skylaz/simple

I'm playing male goblin shaman elemental
    Would like to wear tier 11

background: darkblue, or something mysterious that fits the gear
    casting fireshock or something would be awesome

thank you artist for your time putting in all those signs!
    Wondering hoz my first sign will looks like

CONTACTED someone via PM !
    Last edited by Syphke; 2011-02-21 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Amazing as always. You should really take up more requests!
    Heh, danke. February's been a crazy busy month so far, and the beginning of March will be even crazier (in the process of a biiiiiig move). But hopefully after everything settles down, I'll be able to pick some up! ^_^ Requests are pretty much always open for people I've made something for in the past, though.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome work here guys, I'd be truly grateful if you'd make one for me too.

Name : Kaylebb
    Guild : Sacrilege
    Server : Dath'Remar
    Would like to have my name & guild if it fits please

Armory link/Facial screenshot:us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dathremar/kaylebb/advanced
    Gear set: Druid T11 Heroic
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Any
    General colour scheme: Ideally I'd love a scheme that is similar to the awesome druid classicon that Geekissexy made, but even the earthy scheme from the Heroic t11 would be just as good

I'd love me in bearform coming from the left behind me standing in caster form, and then me as cat coming from the right as I'm dual Feral spec, as an idea something similar to an enhance shammy sig I saw that had his ghostwolves behind him on the left and right, I'm sorry but I can't find it :-(

edit: found it next page over, I think Duno's sig is awesome!

Thanks so much!
    Last edited by Naethanus; 2011-02-19 at 03:44 AM.

For my Boyfriend (again)

Visible Text
    Hutchzilla

Race: Orc
    Class: DK
    Gear: Heroic T10, Engineers Bio Optik Killshades (as worn on my armory)
    Colour Scheme: Im easy on this - I like neon green tho
    Would like a close up of the head with a little shoulder action goin on

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...heroo/advanced

Sig is for forums so no realm, titles etc. TY in advance
    Last edited by hutchzilla; 2011-02-18 at 03:35 PM.