Taking a small break from photoshop to eat. Will finish the rest of my pms then :]
    Last edited by Pjammiez; 2011-03-12 at 02:04 AM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like an iphone wallpaper

Visible text: Mexa (abit small text somewhere near the corner, somewhat orange-ish. u proly know alot better than I)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I would like be to shown as an undead mage. With glowing eyes. I dont have a screenshot cus i race changed to goblin for that damn rocket jump.
    Gear set: T10 25man
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: casting a spell with focus on the entire character.
    General colour scheme: I would like a black color scheme with my character standing in a fiery explosion in the middle casting a fire spell. Lots of glow and coolhood. or Bat's splatter thing that everyone is so fond of, that looks awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post

Great sig! Thanks for the slight change, looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Eviljk View Post
    Great sig! Thanks for the slight change, looks awesome
    No problem!

I'm done for tonight, will finish the rest of my que tomorrow.

Mah quez:
    Eleqtzz
    Benser
    Moonstream
    SilenceDHEU

As for people who sent me requests today, not sure if i'll have time this weekend. Saturday will be for finishing up my current que and volunteering at the animal shelter near me. And i have plans sunday. So don't be super depressed if i don't message you back :/ i just do these for funz.

Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    Glad the tutorial has inspired someone! Really just made it for the lulz and to get my mind off of uni.

I'm completely smashed after a conversation with my boyfriend involving a ring (!), won't upload the wallpapers until my feet hits the ground again ^.^
    Oooooh

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    So you and your bf were talking about Lord of the Rings and it made you float? Wha?

I <3 your tutorial! I made myself a new wallpaper using it, but with a little bit of tweaking. Here's the link, since the wallpaper is huge
    http://crazytaco93.deviantart.com/art/Arthas-200582771
    That is awesome!
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Does that mean what I think it does?
    I don't know that you think it means, but most likely yes

Quote Originally Posted by Mexa View Post

Visible text: Mexa (abit small text somewhere near the corner, somewhat orange-ish. u proly know alot better than I)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I would like be to shown as an undead mage. With glowing eyes. I dont have a screenshot cus i race changed to goblin for that damn rocket jump.
    General colour scheme: I would like a black color scheme with my character standing in a fiery explosion in the middle casting a fire spell. Lots of glow and coolhood. or Bat's splatter thing that everyone is so fond of, that looks awesome.
    Claiming this.
    Need to bounce back with the Warcraft related stuff sooner or later. Today is the day!
    Gimme a few hours.

Also re-opening my signature queue!
    PM me with the usual.
    ONE ARTIST ONLY. I chop your head off if I find your request in the hands of another artist. Roar!

For random reasons, I'm not taking requests involving goblins*

*Got thrown off the edge at LM by a goblin shaman while being mind controlled. Little rat!
    Last edited by Nacly; 2011-03-12 at 09:00 AM.

Deleted
    Too bad i still can't post links...So i can't quote xD
    Awesome btw! Really really really thx!

Deleted
    PM request -

10+ Year Old Account
    I dropped this to Tygera:

I was looking through the "Request a signature"-thread and I was extremely amazed by this design of yours, and was wondering if you're interested in doing something similar for my mage?

If so, here are the details:
    Text: Litterbox
    Gear set: As armory, but with tier shoulders to match and without tabard of course.
    Pose: Casting a fireball, towards the viewer.
    Anything else is entirely up to you (the location of the name, background etc.) as long as it's "giant fireball"-mage-ish. It'll be used both here on MMO-Champion and other various sites, so it should at least fit the max 100*400px as the rules states.

Could you please resond to this message so I know if you're accepting my request?
    Thanks a lot in advance.
    Unfortunately, she/he can't do my request.
    Any of you other marvellous artists out there who are willing to take the chance?

I'd be forever in your debt.
    Last edited by Litterbox; 2011-03-12 at 06:08 PM.

PMR:

Being able to find all the armor pieces and even being able to search on weapons by name makes me squeel of joy atm <3

Very happy with how the background turned out on this one.

---------- Post added 2011-03-12 at 12:57 PM ----------

Funny thing! Priest t10 shoulders seems fixed too in this version.
    Last edited by dubbelbasse; 2011-03-12 at 12:52 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks a lot dubbelbasse...
    I dont have words for it... =D

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like a new signature because I have changed mains.
    Who ever takes up in my request, I would like them to see what looks best, have them design it instead of following instructions. I will have a specification though .
    Visible text: Valkyrian (my name, somewhere near the edge, not ruining the image. Also maybe in a light/yellow colour as I am a paladin, but see what is best) no title.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...age/valkyrian/
    Gear set: Would like to be wearing full set of paladin T11 and other items which match . Also wouldn't mind having my blood knights tabard on.
    Helm visible: I don't want the helm visible, want to be able to see the red hair (hopefully you can see with the armory, if not PM me and I'll get a screen shot)
    General colour scheme: Wanted a darkish outer edge with glowing light (Paladin style) so you can see me .
    Now this is a lot of choice from the designer to see which looks best. But, was thinking I could have my paladin steed (the blood elf one) in the signature, in the background (like I've just got off it). My pose is a difficult one, maybe me with an instant cast of light, for example me with my arms up. Or maybe me walking away from my steed. Not sure. However I am a holy Pala, so me melee-ing someone isn't a good idea :P - a cast would be better.
    Any questions just PM me.

Edit: Also interested in a iPhone wallpaper - something which is a like to above. (Maybe not the steed though)
    Last edited by GoldFish; 2011-03-12 at 03:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    PMR:

Very happy with how the background turned out on this one.
    So fast and so awesome! Hands down and respect for you, sir!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Visible text: Choice, Nagrand

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../choice/simple

Gear set: Either t6 Paladin, or t10 heroic paladin, whichever you particularly perfer.

Helm visible: If you chose t6, no thanks. If the t10, then I'd like the helm visible.

Your pose: Midweapon swing or in the combat stance, once again, whatever mixes it up for you.

General colour scheme: Yellowy light scheme for the t6, or if you go with the t11, a more dark blue-ish purple would be appreciated.

Any extras: Once again, open to anything you feel eagar to do. If nothing comes to mind, nothing extra is fine.

Not very specific, I know. Sorry D:
    How's this?

I actually had a lot of trouble, the shoulders didn't want to play Her pose isn't very battle-ey because the shoulders cut through the face, and re-sizing them made the colours go buggy... i should have gone with the T10 ><

Requests:

I will get to the rest in my queue, sorry and thank you for being patient. Just let me know if you PM someone else.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Visible text: "man's intelligence, cat's swiftness and a bears ferocity combined in one."
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alfurry/simple
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: I'd like my character to be ligned up from left to right like the infamous "evolution" picture (in whatever lignup looks besst) in cat bear and caster form. It'd be nice if you could give my toon s7 armor (just always appealed to me )
    General colour scheme: I'd like dark green background fading to a blueish colour

(If the "lignup doesn't look good I was wondering if just using a caster headshot and then sprouting from that to the left and right cat and bear headshots would work but this is just a B option, i have the row in my head atm)

Ty in advance
    Last edited by Meledelion; 2011-03-12 at 03:44 PM.

Heavily distracted by CNN and the reports from Japan, didn't really turn out as I pictured it would but meh.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post

Heavily distracted by CNN and the reports from Japan, didn't really turn out as I pictured it would but meh.
    Turned out better than i had expected DD

thanks alot :*
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

Turned out better than i had expected DD
    Yea.. I love you too.. :c
    You're welcome though

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished making my second sig, im a sucker for the crimson color

what do you guys think?