10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    Just finished making my second sig, im a sucker for the crimson color

what do you guys think?
    I like it, although the hair colour/style and the facial features just dont look very pleasing.

Although, it is unique =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Would love a forum sig,
    If possible in *japanese style anime Troll Deathknight* with a dark background very wave like shadows
    with full tear 11 Without helm tho stretching out showing the T11 chest which is beast with the mouth belt Which makes it look like a devouring monster
    Name Stewiepunk
    Realm Twising nether
    Guild: IX
    Also would love the weapon to be nicely detailed (Reclaimed Ashkandi sword of the brotherhood)
    The belt is the blue mouth with T11 chest which is the eyes with horns which are shoulders and legs Would love it.
    THaanks~ <3
    Armory jut search wow-europe for Stewiepunk <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    I like it, although the hair colour/style and the facial features just dont look very pleasing.

Although, it is unique =)
    I figured, if im gonna make an undead, might as well be ugly

edit: made an avatar to go with it, but its far over the size limit, totally forgotten what I did to my current one to shrink the file size, any tips?

edit: made an avatar to go with it, but its far over the size limit, totally forgotten what I did to my current one to shrink the file size, any tips?
    File -> Save for Web & Devices. Set to JPEG, and change the quality percentage. The filesize should be in the bottom left corner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    File -> Save for Web & Devices. Set to JPEG, and change the quality percentage. The filesize should be in the bottom left corner.
    Thanks, that worked

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, that worked
    Maybe for the avatar, you could put the hood on for your character. Will look awsome I think =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    Maybe for the avatar, you could put the hood on for your character. Will look awsome I think =)
    Done- you were right, that looks awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just seen this thread here and I was really looking forward to receive a signature.

Visible text: Deimmos, Bane of the Fallen King / Sylvanas EU / <Raging Nemesis>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...immos/advanced
    Onslaught Battlegear with Cursed Vision of Sargeras and a set of Warglaives of Azzinoth.
    Helm visible: Yeap (Cursed Vision of Sargeras)
    Your pose: Really don't know, maybe melee swiging. (I would really love help on this one)
    General colour scheme: A black and green color scheeme with the weapons glowing? I really don't know, I guess you guys can do it better than I can try to explain :P
    Any extras: Nope nothing.

Well that's all and thanks a lot.

I can PM with a Facial SS if needed

Added the armory link, sorry for the delay.
    Last edited by Deimmos; 2011-03-13 at 02:09 AM.

Deleted
    retry by a signature for a friend ;D
    (not for mmo)

Edit:
    and another one for a guild colleagues =)

Last edited by mmoc1c94d13331; 2011-03-12 at 10:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome signatures Areen :P

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone wants a sig/avatar kind of like mine, PM me, I really don't care if you use it, I just kind of want to practice with gimp some more

PM:

one of my favs :c

Last edited by Pjammiez; 2011-03-13 at 01:33 AM.

thanks, nice forum

Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    PM:
    Thats brilliant, thank you

Sig courtesy of Pjammiez, Thank You

PMR:

Have room to take a few more PM requests, though won't do anymore until tomorrow. Thanks in advance for your patience. ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Benser View Post
    Thats brilliant, thank you
    No problem

Quote Originally Posted by Deimmos View Post
    Just seen this thread here and I was really looking forward to receive a signature.

Visible text: Deimmos, Bane of the Fallen King / Sylvanas EU / <Raging Nemesis>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Seems that I can't copy links here so if you please can search for Deimmos - Sylvanas on EU armory I would really appreciate.

Gear set: Onslaught Battlegear with Cursed Vision of Sargeras and a set of Warglaives of Azzinoth.
    Helm visible: Yeap (Cursed Vision of Sargeras)
    Your pose: Really don't know, maybe melee swiging. (I would really love help on this one)
    General colour scheme: A black and green color scheeme with the weapons glowing? I really don't know, I guess you guys can do it better than I can try to explain :P
    Any extras: Nope nothing.

Well that's all and thanks a lot.

I can PM with a Facial SS if needed
    I'm going to attempt this one =D

---------- Post added 2011-03-12 at 08:45 PM ----------

Nvm my WMV screwed the render up sorry..

---------- Post added 2011-03-12 at 09:44 PM ----------

can anyone make a rendor for me using this pose

1/15 skin color
    7/19 Face
    9/9 Hair color
    0/14 Hair style
    4/7 Facial Feature

Hey art kids! I am seeking an artist or two from the forums to help me and a few guildies with some artwork.

So first off I am looking for a forum signature for myself. As you can see my current signature is lacking any imagination and coupling that with my lacking photoshop skills my final product wasn't much to look at =/ Linked below is the general request a signature template filled out.

Visible text: Heywoods, Lightninghoof, Reawakening (preferably in my guild font which can be found in my signature or on our guild site www.reawakening.tumblr.com)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eywoods/simple
    Gear set: Tier 6 with glaives if possible
    Helm visible: Cursed vision of Sargeras
    Your pose: Totally up to you, the artist. I traditionally have just had them on my back
    General colour scheme: Again up to you, the artist.
    Any extras: Incorporating my title scarab lord or my black qiraji battletank somehow is cool but title would totally suffice.

Now the last request I have is to get some kind of cool group photo of me and my buddies for keepsake and memory as two of them are quitting very soon. This wouldnt be a signature. Below I will link a screenshot of us all and the armories. We are more than willing to log on if you needed additional screenshots or poses etc.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...denhead/simple - druid
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...horadis/simple - warrior
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oof/plo/simple - scarab lord mage
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../sansho/simple - warlock
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eywoods/simple - rogue
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arousel/simple - priest

I don't know if its against forum rules to offer donations or payment for the work an artist chooses to do for me but its totally something I am willing to do.
    Last edited by Heywoods; 2011-03-13 at 11:30 PM.

Thank you Very much Cocoa. You did a wonderful job.

Visible text: Brightstar
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Standard human female shape is fine since with T6 helm on it maters little in shadow form. (Would not let me link armory cause I'm a new member. Been a religious read of MMO Champ for years, but was the shy type.)
    Gear set: T6 Shadow Preist set with no weapon or offhand
    Helm visible: Oh yeah.
    Your pose: Casting Mind Flay from the side or maybe a 45* angle from front would be cool, but you awesome folks are the artists. I trust, I trust.
    General colour scheme: Would like to be in Shadow form so what ever you think would work with that best.
    Any extras: Would love an Amani War Bear in the Background if possible. Damn I still remember "LF Spreist and AOE Tank for Timed ZA run" in trade chat every 2 minutes back in the day. LOL

Thanks in Advance. The work you guys do for the computer illiterate is awesome.

Bright