Thanks alot for the help !
    It's All About The Fun !

I cant post my request because i cannot post links. How many posts do i need to make to be able to post links, i wont spam i will just search for topics and give opinions while i gather the needed amount

Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    You'll need 10

*awaits Coco to reply*
    Doh, was tanking a heroic. Missed my cue /crai

Cocoabeast | Not taking Sig Requests at this time| My Work

Cocoa, I'd just like to personally thank you for your work on not only my signature, but the whole community's. You are an artist definitely worth praise.

Pisholina

Enhancement Shaman called Pisholina. I will leave all the details and art to the artists.
    Last edited by Pisholina; 2011-03-14 at 07:30 PM.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    I want to make one thing absolutely clear. This is not a request. It is not to be questioned. You are not allowed to ignore or deny it.

Have. My. Manbabies.
    Call me stupid, but I dont get it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    Call me stupid, but I dont get it?!
    Basically, women occasionally comment something or someone they admire or strongly agree with "Have my babies".
    Seen as Lokann in this case isn't a woman he obviously cannot have babies, therefore the slightly edited version "manbabies".
    This is his slightly fucked up way of letting us now he's grateful.

Both versions are obviously jokes, and a joke is never funny if it needs to be explained
    deviantArt | queue: closed

in this world full of people there's only one
    and if we only live once, I wanna live with you

Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    Basically, women occasionally comment something or someone they admire or strongly agree with "Have my babies".
    Seen as Lokann in this case isn't a woman he obviously cannot have babies, therefore the slightly edited version "manbabies".
    This is his slightly fucked up way of letting us now he's grateful.

Both versions are obviously jokes, and a joke is never funny if it needs to be explained
    yeah well, I got the babie parth haha, it's just the first line that confused me.

nvm, I got it now, really fucking tired :c

Quote Originally Posted by KalinPopov View Post
    I cant post my request because i cannot post links. How many posts do i need to make to be able to post links, i wont spam i will just search for topics and give opinions while i gather the needed amount
    As mentioned just a few posts back, you need 10 posts for links. You can make a request without it, tho. Simply put dots in the webadress or remove the 'www' part (I think anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Pisholina
    Enhancement Shaman called Pisholina. I will leave all the details and art to the artists.
    I think the artists would much rather take your request if you use the template on the first page.

Visible text: (Name? Server? Guild?)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face.)
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 11? PvP Season 4? Dungeon Set 2?)
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, in your chilling blue armor?)
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Cocoa, I'd just like to personally thank you for your work on not only my signature, but the whole community's. You are an artist definitely worth praise.
    New Avatar/Signature, how surprising

Looks great tho! <3
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    I cannot tell you how much I appreciate that and thank you again for giving me such a unique and fun request to fulfill! Thank you for your kind words and praise!

/bow

---
    Just a quicknote, I currently have 5 in queue, I will take more if anyone is interested, but will not work on anymore until tonight. Thank you for your patience. ♥

Cocoabeast | Not taking Sig Requests at this time| My Work

I would love to help out once I get up the correct amount of posts. I just spent some time doing mine, which apparently I can't even use yet lol. But I love photoshop and will work on these when I can

Visible text: Name: Atrophos
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trophos/simple
    Gear set: Death Knight T10 + Clefthoof Hide Mask(What do you actually want to wear? Tier 11? PvP Season 4? Dungeon Set 2?)
    Helm visible: Yes (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Your pose: Standing aggressive, weapon unsheathed, targeted.(If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    General colour scheme: Dark-blue or even black.(Are you a green, nature loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, in your chilling blue armor?)
    Any extras: A Ravasaur in his background. (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)

PM Request:

Do what it says!

Also, inb4 Chaoyll.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightstar of Korgath View Post
    Visible text: Brightstar
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Standard human female shape is fine since with T6 helm on it maters little in shadow form. (Would not let me link armory cause I'm a new member. Been a religious read of MMO Champ for years, but was the shy type.)
    Gear set: T6 Shadow Preist set with no weapon or offhand
    Helm visible: Oh yeah.
    Your pose: Casting Mind Flay from the side or maybe a 45* angle from front would be cool, but you awesome folks are the artists. I trust, I trust.
    General colour scheme: Would like to be in Shadow form so what ever you think would work with that best.
    Any extras: Would love an Amani War Bear in the Background if possible. Damn I still remember "LF Spreist and AOE Tank for Timed ZA run" in trade chat every 2 minutes back in the day. LOL

Thanks in Advance. The work you guys do for the computer illiterate is awesome.

Bright
    Here is someting but i think its a little to bright !?

Direct Link : http://i52.tinypic.com/5p225i.jpg

I will make another one tomorow .
    It's All About The Fun !

Quote Originally Posted by MasterVoodoo993 View Post

Direct Link : http://i52.tinypic.com/5p225i.jpg

I like that alot! Personally I use GIMP so not sure how you do it in PS but anyway, you could add a layer, set it to overlay and brush with a dark brush all over it if you feel it´s too bright. There are other ways aswell ofc but that´s a simple way to do it

Edit: The name is Brightstar, tho
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

Wanting to do sigs/wallpapers but cant because of a broken WMV sucks =(

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Its not that hard to make it darken.
    I want to see what the owner of he sig have to say !?
    It's All About The Fun !

Quote Originally Posted by perbrethil View Post
    Laedyr
    visible text: Laedyr
    race/class/spec: draenei arcane mage
    armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aedyr/advanced
    gear set: t11 hc(the red one), with helm on pls, no weapons
    pose: either casting ("throwing" the spell, not actually casting), or a closeup, whatever floats your boat because of the helm you can't see the face so it doesnt matter that much, but pls get the skincolor and horns right
    general color scheme: the signature i have now was from back in the day when i played fire specc, i want something arcane now. don't really know how to achieve it, but i presume purples or something? i'd better leave it to someone who know what he/she is doing

I went with the purple colour scheme. I hope you don't mind. I just felt that it fit Arcane more.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-03-14 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterVoodoo993 View Post

I think its very cool. The detail is great and its quite original. Thank you so much.

hey
    i want to request a sign. please
    Meraj - darksorrow EU .. worgen male druid .. guild : My Nakama
    the banner is like this :-
    human male faceing right side while the face is on the left side of the banner ... and a male worgen faceing the left side while its on the right side of the banner
    .. other thing is up to u .. hope its be a 2 coulored ... on human is light coulored and on worgen is dark coulored
    if the gear is matter hope its <Vicious Gladiator's Refuge> set one with helm one with out if that possible plx :\
    PVP banner signature <3
    if this possible > between the faces .. bear form swing with maul .. cat form swings also .. and tree of life casting regrowth ..
    ..too much for one sig :| ..

thanks ... hope someone got the idea :P
    Last edited by q8strike; 2011-03-14 at 11:07 PM.