PM Request:

Tried to get all the stuff you requested in. Had to loose the bow and went with a goblin gun for the effect. Hope you like. PM me if there is anything you would like changed.
    Last edited by Darknstormy; 2011-03-21 at 09:11 AM.

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

PMR:

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

I would like a signature made to represent myself as a player (I had one made before but I am no longer an orc ) and use on the forums I prefer the more graphically looking signatures ones that are kinda "overcomplicated" with alot of added effects. My character is a gnome but if possible could you put me in blood elf form? I really appreciate the time and effort you guys put into helping people make signatures

Character Name:Miniatures
    Guild: Divine Heresy
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face.) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iatures/simple
    Face screenshot as bloodelf: http://img821.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...910122733.jpg/
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 11? PvP Season 4? Dungeon Set 2?) I would like to be wearing the alliance level 60 field marshal set (the one I have on in my armory) also it would be nice to be in blood elf form
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) No thanks
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) Any pose you think looks good is fine, I am a collector of legendaries and hopefully you can reflect that somehow.
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, in your chilling blue armor?) Whatever you think is best
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?) If possible I would like the shadowmourne weapon effect (the purple swirls around my character )

Thanks again I look forward to seeing a great signature!!

10+ Year Old Account
    PMrequest:

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

This is abit off topic but I was wondering if anyone could help me out with an issue with Model Viewer.

I have downloaded the WoW Model Viewer (for Mac) but when I open it I have to select the Data folder in WoW.
    I select this folder and press OK but the window just resets, pressing cancel just leads to an error saying that my WoW Client is outdated.
    I have tried deleting and downloading it again many times.

Anyone know whats causing this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Bumping is against the rules. If your request haven´t (hasn´t?) been claimed by an artist: Remove it from the thread and PM one artist that you would like to make your signature.
    Is there like a list of artists that are currently available?

Just check people's signature in the last 10 pages or so, if they didn't post, they probably are not active/not taking pm requests.

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

Character Name: Shagrinak
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agrinak/simple
    Gear set: The full bloodthirsty set would be great, along with the 85 PvP daggers.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I'd like him to be in just the generic combat pose when targeting an enemy and dual wielding.
    General colour scheme: A green and black scheme would be fitting, something very... "poison-esque." :P
    Any extras: Perhaps a torn-up Horde banner somewhere in the background. I think that may spice it up a bit.

Thank you very much in advance you artsy people!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra'jiir View Post
    Character Name: Shagrinak
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agrinak/simple
    Gear set: The full bloodthirsty set would be great, along with the 85 PvP daggers.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I'd like him to be in just the generic combat pose when targeting an enemy and dual wielding.
    General colour scheme: A green and black scheme would be fitting, something very... "poison-esque." :P
    Any extras: Perhaps a torn-up Horde banner somewhere in the background. I think that may spice it up a bit.

Thank you very much in advance you artsy people!
    Decided to give this one a shot, not sure how I like the horde banner in it, so I made two versions.

edit: also, look in my sig, if you want that horde symbol in yours, I can do that easily.
    Last edited by Caiden; 2011-03-20 at 11:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMrequests:

And one that's not for mmo-champion:

Last edited by Mipeo; 2011-03-21 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Added a sig

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    Decided to give this one a shot, not sure how I like the horde banner in it, so I made two versions.

edit: also, look in my sig, if you want that horde symbol in yours, I can do that easily.
    YES actually, I would love to see how that looks in there! And you're right, I'm not sure I like the banner in there that much either. Maybe try putting in something like you have, but green or white? Might look pretty cool.

requesting awesomesauce forum sig! :D

had a guildie of mine from emerald dream-us post in our forums about how happy he was with a wicked forum sig he had requested from the masters of this thread. figured i would put in a request to see if i would be so lucky as to have a baller sig made up for my rogue!

Visible Text: Vannishe
    Armory Link: mmo champion would not let me post a link apparently cause i'm a new user >.< so if you can look me up on the wow us armory name: Vannishe, guild: Echoes of War, realm: Emerald Dream
    Gear Set: PVP season 9 vicious gear (the 2200 rating req't colours , cause it's only a matter of time before i have them :P)
    Helm Visible: no thanks
    Your Pose: The pose that rogues have when ready to attack in stealth, or something similar
    General colour sceme: would like darker colours, maybe some blues and blueish-purples....something with a stealthy theme
    Extras: Would like to have si:7 incorporated somehow, maybe in the background or something

thanks very much in advance for consideration, all the best!

Vannishe
    <echoes of war>
    emerald dream-us

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll just throw out that I'm willing to take some requests, I'd like to play more in Photoshop but don't have much to work on. I generally go with a more simplistic style, but I think what I've done so far has been pretty nice.

http://schrei205.imgur.com/all/

That's what I've done so far, including my own signature. So yeah, PM's!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    PMR:
    Thanks dude this sig is awsome nice firy theme too ^^

Thanks again.
    Althire

Deleted
    Many gz to all art people, amazing thread and excellent work! I felt jellous tbh and i would like to try my luck too on getting an amazing sig

Visible Text: Neoprophet, of Final Equilibrium
    Armory Link: Unfortunatelly i cant post my armory link either as i have to post a few more times on MMO, please look up for Neoprophet-Aggramar EU (nelf spriest, guild Final Equilibrium)
    Gear Set: PvE Tier 11 would be lovely, heroic version or normal i dont mind, whatever fills ur eyes best
    Helm Visible: yes please
    Your Pose: No specific pose, just facing abit to the name and there through smoke would be nice.
    General colour sceme: I would like some dark colours, like purple, blue, black with maybe some white sunshafts cooming from the top.
    Extras: I would love some smoke/dark aura effect as i am a shadow priest it would look fitting i think

Fingers crossed and thank you in advance

Deleted
    Visible text: Lockren (new row) <Style> Frostmane EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tmane/lockren/
    Gear set: Warlock t11 (heroic, preferably)
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Casting an incinerate, from the right side i'd say
    General colour scheme: Let purple be the main color.
    Any extras: Do whatever you think would fit.
    THanks in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KalinPopov View Post
    Visible text: Name:Nirty, Guild: The Dark Templars, Realm: Neptulon EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nirty/advanced
    Gear set: I would like to be with T11 gear with Vicious Daggers but the ones from high arena ratings Main Hand and Off Hand The daggers are specified incase they are displayed however that is not mandatory
    Helm visible: No please i would like my face to be visible
    Your pose: since im a rogue something stealthy but ready to attack
    General colour scheme: i honestly dont know what color would be good with a rogue, i guess some darker colors :P i let you decide
    Any extras: If its possible to make a 1920x1080 wallpaper for my desktop of my rogue in full size. In the wallpaper she needs to be standing to the right doesnt have to be to the very right but somewhere right from the center, because my desktop icons are clustered to the left :P
    I tried to set something up you might like posting it here would be a bit extreme size-wise, so heres a thumb:

any and all suggestions are welcome, i'd be happy to oblige

Quote Originally Posted by Neoprophet View Post
    Many gz to all art people, amazing thread and excellent work! I felt jellous tbh and i would like to try my luck too on getting an amazing sig

Visible Text: Neoprophet, of Final Equilibrium
    Armory Link: Unfortunatelly i cant post my armory link either as i have to post a few more times on MMO, please look up for Neoprophet-Aggramar EU (nelf spriest, guild Final Equilibrium)
    Gear Set: PvE Tier 11 would be lovely, heroic version or normal i dont mind, whatever fills ur eyes best
    Helm Visible: yes please
    Your Pose: No specific pose, just facing abit to the name and there through smoke would be nice.
    General colour sceme: I would like some dark colours, like purple, blue, black with maybe some white sunshafts cooming from the top.
    Extras: I would love some smoke/dark aura effect as i am a shadow priest it would look fitting i think

Fingers crossed and thank you in advance
    Got a PM from this guy, so adding it to my queue.