10+ Year Old Account
    PMrequests:

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    open use iphone wallpaper:

I want an iPhone just so I can have this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrunch View Post
    After taking then into consideration, i remade the signature, to this

What do you think?
    The one you are using as a signature looks quite different, some other colors etc? I like that one better. But overall yeah, certainly an improvement! Try out the burn tool along the edges of your character and experiment a bit with lightning effect/overlay brushes/burn & dodge to get some sexy light into it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    The one you are using as a signature looks quite different, some other colors etc? I like that one better. But overall yeah, certainly an improvement! Try out the burn tool along the edges of your character and experiment a bit with lightning effect/overlay brushes/burn & dodge to get some sexy light into it!
    Yeah, it is, messed around with the colour balance a bit. I do plan to add more lightning into, when i work out how....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I´m sure there´s something under Filter > Lighting or something like that.

Also, you could make a new layer ontop, set it to Overlay and brush with a light brush for some light effects aswell.
    Quite probable, i just haven't looked around for it yet...
    Last edited by mmoc95c97f64ce; 2011-04-06 at 11:19 AM.

People in my Que: i'm sorry, I've lost my key for photoshop, Please PM someone else if you are rushed.
    it may take me a week to get a new one.
    will reopen when i find it!

Quote Originally Posted by Skrunch View Post
    Quite probable, i just haven't looked around for it yet...
    Have a look at the tutorials listed in the first post of this thread. I believe at least half of them have light effects mentioned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    Have a look at the tutorials listed in the first post of this thread. I believe at least half of them have light effects mentioned.
    Will do! Soko also gave me some info on how in a PM

Deleted

Final version. Had to upload it to ImageShack because for some reason Imgur was inaccessible to me. -.-

Deleted
    Took me bloody ages to get something done for this request, I have no idea why I had such a hard time with it, but finally it is here:

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/6WYLTl.jpg

Shadow puppets O.O

(Also this guy should receive the legendary mug of patiences! Been waiting over 2 months for me without a complaint)
    Last edited by mmocb5d28d3b01; 2011-04-06 at 12:34 PM. Reason: nothing to see here - move along

Deleted
    Ladies and Gentlemen of Teh Internets!

I am now open to Requests for Signitures (Only), PM me and i WILL reply. I May not take all requests though, due to RL work!

---------- Post added 2011-04-06 at 12:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Took me bloody ages to get something done for this request, I have no idea why I had such a hard time with it, but finally it is here:

<Image>

Shadow puppets O.O

(Also this guy should receive the legendary mug of patiences! Been waiting over 2 months for me without a complaint)
    +1 Love it!

Visible text:
    Want to show both my character name + guild

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    "Endrisi", on "Auchindoun", guild: "Coniuncti fortes"

Gear set:
    Tier 11, cuase I really like the set on my druid

Helm visible:
    No! think its ugly

Your pose:
    Only normal stand, no special pose ty

General colour scheme:
    I was thinking something blue/white to do with arcane but its kinda gets alot of blue with the tier 11, so maybe something orange to do with the solar eclipse, maybe a big sun in the back? not good at that^^

Any extras:
    My boomkin form half visible/half faded behind perhaps? to show that im boomy

/Endrisi
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

thank you mipeo!

edit : for some reason its not showing up.. and yes iknow i have to use [img] [/img]

edit2: fix't!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    Visible text:
    Want to show both my character name + guild

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    "Endrisi", on "Auchindoun", guild: "Coniuncti fortes"

Gear set:
    Tier 11, cuase I really like the set on my druid

Helm visible:
    No! think its ugly

Your pose:
    Only normal stand, no special pose ty

General colour scheme:
    I was thinking something blue/white to do with arcane but its kinda gets alot of blue with the tier 11, so maybe something orange to do with the solar eclipse, maybe a big sun in the back? not good at that^^

Any extras:
    My boomkin form half visible/half faded behind perhaps? to show that im boomy

/Endrisi
    Claimed, might aswell start somewhere!

Deleted
    Visible text: I'd like to show my character name (Argonau), my guild (The Nameless), and my server (Defias Brotherhood)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gonau/advanced Thats my armory link. Thing is though, I'm a Goblin :| It still shows me as Undead though.. I'm currently waiting for the armory to update, but what with it being down last week or so on, its still waiting to update :<

Gear set: I do have a love for T11 normal set (Don't like the purpley HC one so much.. :/)

Helm visible: I definitely do

Your pose: Rather then casting a spell, would it be able to show me with the awesome glowing effect that Chakra gives before you cast like Heal/PoM etc?

General colour scheme: I kinda like a number of the signatures that are like dark and... misty? Foggy... Misty.. One of them, if you get what I mean.

Any extras: No extras. I'm sorry if this all sounds really vague. This is my first time requesting a signature, and I'm not the best at this.
    If any artist decides to take this up, please feel free to PM me for any extra information, but I'd love to see where an artist would take it anyway
    Thanks to everyone in advanced!

Old PM updated
    Sorry for slack. Been.. slacking, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post

links...

Shadow puppets O.O

Thanks a lot Sokogeka. I really love it. It really feels the sentence that i wrote a while ago. The wallpaper just completes everything. Really impressive work!!!!

It was worth waiting that long

Cheers
    Inner rage is covered with dark silence, unleash it with fury!

Awesome work. I am very impressed with the personal touch each one has

10+ Year Old Account
    Some Sigs i did for my Guild (including my new one). I would appreciate it if someone could spare a moment to give me any hints how i could improve. Compared to the Work of some others Artists here, my Work doesn't look that good.

MyWork | Not taking any Requests at the moment |