Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

i'm bored so i thought i'd post some old ones I made awhile back. I don't have photoshop anymore (yet) which sucks, but maybe someone will get an idea from these

Quote Originally Posted by Coldheart

EDIT: w00t! 200 Pages babeh!
    you sir are a genius
    http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs185.snc1/6173_1080641583045_1436464138_30195303_5964156_n.jpg

PM request.

Quote Originally Posted by Saonserey
    PM request.

that is friggin sweet

Deleted

Friendly reminders from a friendly Gnome:

• Please do not post questions of any kind in this thread, not even Photoshop related
    • Also, refrain from posting images you made in the past. If it's not for a request, don't post it here.
    • When requesting a signature, please state if it should match the MMO-Champion size rules
    • Make sure yourself that your signature never exceeds these sizes
    • When reposting, remove all previous requests and be more specific

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rowon
    Dear Coldheart,

I've seen your signatures and i would love to request one... I was wondering if you could make one somewhat like
    I love how you give it a Real life tone and look to it... and the shadows and aura look
    Rowon, I already made you a signature. It may not be as cool as the ones that Coldheart can make, but if you wanted one from him in the first place, you should not have requested one from me by PM. That's just wasting time that I could have spent on this thread itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelic
    For Rowon:

I know you asked Coldheart, but I wanted to try the style lol. Just seeing what people think, I'm sure Cold would be happy to do a better version for ya

P.S.> Totally didnt know that Somonio! :/
    I don't think he deserves it if he's going to be requesting from the next FotM.
    [center]

I'm not taking PM Sig requests from people with under 50 posts.

I deleted it... /sigh. I liked that one too!

Anyway you can get a screenshot Iliar?

Glorf
    Female Human
    Retribution Paladin
    t8.5 gear set with aesirs edge OR t6 gear set with Apolyon the Soul Render.
    she has brown/reddish styled hair.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ngwary&n=Glorf

the idea of the image that i had would be something along the lines of the paladin slashing her sword downwards with a dark sort of theme. her hair flowing back behind her

Thanks
    Your health is low, do you have any potions or food?

Hey peepz!

I would like an awesome signature aswell! I'll give you some info. (I don't have screens cause im @ work atm )
    Charactername: Prîzz
    Class: Deathknight
    Race: Female Nightelf, with white hair
    Realm: Skullcrusher
    Guild Tag: Sons of Orion

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...r&n=Pr%C3%AEzz

I really like the photo style, real life signatures, Coldheart is the one who makes those! Something like http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...4/Deathmon.jpg but then with my preferences!

I prefer wielding Corrupted Ashbringer (Damn I love that sword!) and Tier 8,5 armor pieces, except the helmet   :-X  I also prefer some dark colours or if that don't work you can choose yourself some nice colour palet, maybe with some blood effects since both my specs are blood! Just the normal signature size please! Thanks in advance.

Keep up the rlly nice work guys! Awesome!

edited with more info. want a screenshot?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Glorf
    edited with more info. want a screenshot?
    If you have one available, it is always the best thing to link one, indeed.
    Should you add one, please only post the link to the screenshot, so without the IMG-tags

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    If you have one available, it is always the best thing to link one, indeed.
    Should you add one, please only post the link to the screenshot, so without the IMG-tags
    far awayish view
    http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/...4302680Pop.jpg

closer view
    http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/...2135889Pop.jpg

thanks again

I think my post might have been missed by the photoshop dudes, ive added some more info on what i would like, so bear with me for re-posting

Name: Niha
    Server: Bloodfeather-EU
    Guild: Gutta på Skauen
    Sex: Female
    Faction: Troll

I would like a nice sig with some elements of a resto (trees etc in the background) and some elements of something that could fit an enhancement shaman. (Like a split in the middle signature) Something like this: But in the tier6 items or my current gear http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...feather&n=Niha

I would also like the text in the bottom to say Resto/Enhancement

I hope some of you photoshop gurus have the time to help me

Thanx in advance

I would love for someone to make a sig for me, Here are the details:

Name: Kraiel
    Server: Caelestrasz
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male
    Class: Warrior
    Hair:Bald but shouldn't matter with Tier help anyway.

Full 8.5 would be sweet

Guild Name is <Treason>, Just having him standing there looking at you with the details to the left and right of him or just the left.

Thank you to all the people who have a crack at making me one.

Congrats to the major responses you've gotten for this and great submissions. I suppose I might as well throw in a request.

Something that looks like this...

seems like the image isn't working for me so... http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9418/lighthoof.jpg

But with a night elf male warrior, in t1/2 with Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood to a t6/Sunwell night elf male warrior with Vanir's Right Fist of Brutality and Mounting Vengeance to a t8.5 night elf female =P warrior with Lotrafen, Spear of the Damned.

As to show the progress I have made through out the 5-6 years I have played this game.

I'd like it to represent the transitions I have been through with each expansion, starting with vanilla wow in the middle, BC on the left and WotLK to the right. Ratio wise... Vanilla's character would be about 50% of WotLK's while BC's would be 75% of WotLK if it would help.

Whether it be a signature or wallpaper(1400x990), they would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and reading to this, and if you decide to respond.

Metania: Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but it was something new for me to try lol. Hope you enjoy, but if you don't Cold will probably get to it :P

10+ Year Old Account

Hi again.

With regard to my request on page 146 (for a sig and/or a nice wallpaper), if you want me to try and get hold of a similar font used in the 17th Century book cover, just let me know.

For the sig here is the required info;

Name - Faustusgoit
    Realm - Shattered Hand EU
    Class - Warlock
    Race - Forsaken
    Gender - Male

Outfit as per the screeshot I provided (T8 head, shoulders, gloves - robes of the umbral brute, purple trophy illidari tabard - flame leviathan's fueling manual held in outstretched hand and runescribed blade sheathed).

It's not your average sig/pic request, so if you want any extra input from me - please pm me =)

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaschsten

Like this?
    That looks more like an Fire Priest then anything else.

More like that. One side should be glowing, one side fuilled with death and shadows.

and it shoulden't be so clear (with the line in the middle) where they both end.. They should "connect" in the middle rather then split apart.
    (Thanks for trying though) <3