Blurry, and looks LQ
    updated w/ a better quality version

Quote Originally Posted by ql1max View Post
    What do you guys think about this? just made it:

Both are amazing. Nice Job!

| Pm Signature Requests Closed. | My work |

10+ Year Old Account
    Putt-putting through my queue 8D ...

I toootally messed up on this one D: ... I accidentally put "Enzo" at first. Thank Goodness I save the editable file until I get a confirmation back from the requester XD! And thank Goodness for my patient requester!

Deleted

Two versions of a new wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by ql1max View Post
    What do you guys think about this? just made it:

Dragon Tag - The left side is boring and empty, try resizing or adding a stock background,
    Ranger/Archer tag- Doesnt really have a focal and also looks LQ

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Quote Originally Posted by CryptFiend View Post
    Dragon Tag - The left side is boring and empty, try resizing or adding a stock background,
    I couldn't disagree more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflutterpie View Post
    If you're going to disagree I think you need to ... state a reason or something haha.

Anyway.

The images and effects are well rendered, they really are, but it seems you need to double check your exporting options because the images aren't as clear as they could be. You do have places in the images that look empty, which could be used for text. The text you do have is small, and almost invisible. I think you're afraid of losing any detail in covering up something with larger text or font options. That's normal, but you grow out of it, you just have to plan for the text and adjust for it or it'll be lost and the signature will just look like an image that's been cropped down.

Besides that, I really really like your current signature set, the blues and greens are fantastic!
    Last edited by Uennie; 2011-07-26 at 07:21 PM.

And why is that?

When you're making a tag you have to Take the size and flow and quality of the Render/stock in to consideration...
    Last edited by CryptFiend; 2011-07-26 at 07:41 PM.

Because I think he did a really nice job and they don't look low quality to me? I'm not sure why I'm being attacked for appreciating his art.

15+ Year Old Account
    May just be me, but it always seems like you're a bit too.. abrasive with your criticism. You have to understand that everyone here starts somewhere, and when you were starting, how would you have liked someone to talk to you? Most certainly not the way you do currently. I get a little disheartened just reading what you say to other people, can't imagine how it must feel to them.

But, about the sigs that ql1max did, I think what could be done with the Sindragosa one is maybe move the text into that empty space in the top left. I generally prefer to have the text in a relatively clear area, so it's easier to read. Other than that, the effects look really neat on it. Same with the Ashe sig, the effects look really good, but probably more zoomed in would help a bit. The quality looks good on both, just a bit more tinkering and you'd have it perfect.

Hey guys,
    can you rate my avatar? It's my first attempt to create an avatar. First real attempt, other that I did were copy-paste-crop.
    c
    I'd like to receive constructive criticism
    Last edited by Radeghost; 2011-07-26 at 07:59 PM.

Because I think he did a really nice job and they don't look low quality to me? I'm not sure why I'm being attacked for appreciating his art.
    Stop playing the victim roll, NO ONE ATTACKED YOU.. We simply asked why you said you disagreed and to state a reason

---------- Post added 2011-07-26 at 03:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    May just be me, but it always seems like you're a bit too.. abrasive with your criticism. You have to understand that everyone here starts somewhere, and when you were starting, how would you have liked someone to talk to you? Most certainly not the way you do currently. I get a little disheartened just reading what you say to other people, can't imagine how it must feel to them.

But, about the sigs that ql1max did, I think what could be done with the Sindragosa one is maybe move the text into that empty space in the top left. I generally prefer to have the text in a relatively clear area, so it's easier to read. Other than that, the effects look really neat on it. Same with the Ashe sig, the effects look really good, but probably more zoomed in would help a bit. The quality looks good on both, just a bit more tinkering and you'd have it perfect.
    Also, I'm a straight to the point kinda person, I don't pussy foot around subjects... And If the way criticizing peoples work really hurts there feelings then I would hate to see how they act when criticized in real life.

---------- Post added 2011-07-26 at 04:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Hey guys,
    can you rate my avatar? It's my first attempt to create an avatar. First real attempt, other that I did were copy-paste-crop.
    c
    I'd like to receive constructive criticism
    When Resizing hold down the Shift Key and drag from the edges
    Last edited by CryptFiend; 2011-07-26 at 08:00 PM.

@up
    I resized LK correctly, with locked aspect ratio.
    And that's the same thing :P

@up
    I resized LK correctly, with locked aspect ratio.
    And that's the same thing :P
    K just making sure =D

Yes, I wanted to do that 2 LK layers are smudged. Above 2 smudged layers, there's blurred one.
    Above blurred one: sharped LK (filter Sharpen, didnt look so good) with "Lighter Color" blending.

---------- Post added 2011-07-26 at 08:10 PM ----------

By the way, how do you export WMV models with transparency (to make a sig/av of that)? I tried to do that, but, except background, my armor was semi-transparent too
    Last edited by Radeghost; 2011-07-26 at 08:11 PM.

Yes, I wanted to do that 2 LK layers are smudged. Above 2 smudged layers, there's blurred one.
    Above blurred one: sharped LK (filter Sharpen, didnt look so good) with "Lighter Color" blending.

---------- Post added 2011-07-26 at 08:10 PM ----------

By the way, how do you export WMV models with transparency (to make a sig/av of that)? I tried to do that, but, except background, my armor was semi-transparent too
    http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/962/wmvbasics.jpg <----- Will show you how to do it

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/962/wmvbasics.jpg <----- Will show you how to do it
    Thanks. I've saved it.