Quote Originally Posted by Nonfictionless View Post
    Got a new one for any of the wonderful artists in this thread ^.^

Visible text: Aland Wood
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3776/alandwoodface.png
    Gear set: T8 Paladin--Chest, Shoulders, Gloves and Legs only. Tide-Stomper Greaves for the boots and Girdle of Lordaeron's Fallen for a belt. I would also like his armor to be visibly cracked and broken in places and to have the shine that the current armor shows lessened a lot.
    Helm visible: No Helm
    Your pose: Standing Idle with his great sword in hand. This sword: http://i.imgur.com/MwMNH.png
    General colour scheme: Pure black behind him with light shining inward from the edges of the signature.
    Any extras: 400x200 size. Please note this is not for a MMOC signature but rather for my RP Character Page.

Deleted
    made myself a wallpaper^^

Last edited by mmoc6b488cde16; 2011-08-04 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    made myself a wallpaper^^
    Can't click :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Can't click :<
    thanks for the heads up.. should work now :P

tho i donno how to make the pic from link (real zise)

Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this

Is that a Bokeh brush I spy?

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    New sig for myself, and a new wallpaper.

Wallpaper link:http://i.imgur.com/GsfLg.jpg
    How interesting O.o

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    *SNIP*
    *covers eyes* how scandals..

---------- Post added 2011-08-04 at 08:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    No prob, I've been using this method for a while now if/when I can't find the right items but remember a mob wearing *similar* gear.
    ^^ I will have to test it out tommorow, Sadly so..so busy.. =((

Thank you Brienna! It's awesome in colours. I see what you mean, it is a bit big. Strange. I took the dimensions from the Apple site. Hmm. Anyways, it looks awesome, if nothing else it will be my new desktop wallpaper

Deleted
    Awww! Toothless! <3

@_@ I can't sleep. I felt like making a new wallpaper and now I did some stuff and I could probably keep going, but I don't want to and I wouldn't even know what else to do. The colors might be dull for some, but I don't like my desktop being insanely bright and burning my eyes. x_x Also if I spelled her name wrong, I'm going to cry. Lol. I checked over and over and over again.

i am not very good at beeing up-to-date on other forums then my own guilds forum, it would take an insane amount of time for me to focus on more tbh so i am only here hoping someone would help a druid out <3

and well since i haven't posted on this forum before i cannot post links to images or armory and such, so i am basically hoping a decent soul would be so nice to google up a picture of "Two Face" (first picture when u google it) so people se my idea(explained further down)

Signature: Druid Signature! ;D
    Visible text: Name/Guildname (Senji of Minerva)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Char: Senji Server: Grim Batol EU Guild Name: Minerva Faction: Horde (cant link since i havent posted on this forum before)
    Gear set: Left side: windy/lightblue PVP(Ruthless Season10) Right side: PVE(Tier12 Druid) green/darkyellow light/leaves
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: nothing special, just plain streigth forward.
    General colour scheme: i am a druid, and i am playing resto so some sort of green/darkyellow kind of mix would be cool with some leaves and sun beams (experiment with the colors! ;D) but generally i want background to be very dark.
    Any extras: in general this is how i imagined it in my head, ofcourse it might not be possible, and/or might be very hard i don't know as i am very bad at PhotoShop

Anyways! my idea is to have my character in the middle of the signature, using hes top half (head+shoulders+top chest then fading the chest out so its room for Senji of Minerva under the chest, and have healing all around the parts where theres room (could pop inn a treeform/Mushrooms or something to spice things up, or mabye wind on the pvp part for Cyclones and Green leaves and stuff on right side for healing)

I play resto pvp and pve.

in general, have fun with it, be creative, its just an idea ^^ picture of Twoface can be found on google :3 first picture when u google it.(except am a tauren, and its PVE VS PVP two-face)

If u want more information regarding this, you can allways email me or reply to this thread and i'l try to explain / make a wicked horrible draft :P
    Last edited by Senji; 2011-08-04 at 01:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Hi guys,

I'm willing to pick up requests now and again whenever I have the time, I can't promise I'll always be able to do them, but if something particularly grabs my interest or something that's challenging I'll happily give it a try. If anyone would like to see some examples of stuff I've made in the past PM me or whatever and I'll see what I can find, I've only just got back into Photoshop after a good few years so I'm pretty rusty, other than my current sig and a couple of other pieces I've done nothing with it for the best part of 2 years. Also, CC on my current sig would be nice, need to try and remember what I'm doing with this thing.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    -snip-
    Keep in mind though that the size restrictions for signatures on MMO champ is 500x100 pixels and 50kb as a maximum, which means your current sig is too big.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptFiend View Post
    Is that a Bokeh brush I spy?
    No..not at all! *shifty eyes*

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Deleted
    Visible text: Valanthiriel
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: can't post links yet, i'm valanthiriel playing on darkspear EU
    Gear set: tier 8 25 man (ulduar)
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: i want 2 poses; 1 while casting regrowth/healing touch/nourish, and 1 bear form in idle pose
    General colour scheme: you decide!
    Any extras: maybe some tree's in the background or just leaves
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ANClutch View Post

I love this sig Mylune fantastic work I am hoping for something similar.

Visible text: Mâximus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kalecgos/mâximus/simple
    Gear set: Warrior T12
    Helm visible: No, Worgen helms look ridiculous sadly
    Your pose: Similar to the one above.
    General colour scheme: Well the gear sets Orange and black so something in those colors would be nice
    Any extras: I know i'm crazy but would there be anyway to get my name put in the middle of the mandible of bethilac in a sig? I'd think that'd look really cool!

Hoping an artist can have some fun with this request, and I appreciate all of your guy's time and efforts you rock!

Edit---

No idea why it won't show the image but i'm referring to the sig you did for Kiaran . Thanks again!

GOD this sig gave me a hard time. LOL. I hope you like it.

Sorry it's a tad smaller than my other sigs because there are so many layers the file size was too big for mmo-champ. should be fine to use now. it's under 50kb.
    Last edited by Mylune; 2011-08-04 at 03:20 PM.

| Pm Signature Requests Closed. | My work |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylune View Post

amazing o.o......... sorry i had to say it... you cut my breath away

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    amazing o.o......... sorry i had to say it... you cut my breath away
    You are too kind. *blushes*

| Pm Signature Requests Closed. | My work |