So I recently downloaded WoW Model Viewer but everything is EXTREMELY pixely...any fixes for this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    So I recently downloaded WoW Model Viewer but everything is EXTREMELY pixely...any fixes for this?
    You can try to force the program to smoothen the renders you retrieve from it. Go to Options --> Settings and select the Display tab. Change the OpenGL Display Mode to something other than the standard. Do however notice that it may affect everything when you have to cut it out, if you do the colour selection method. You may experience a blue border on the render after you have cut it out, cause it's too smooth for Photoshop to work with the pixels of these borders.

I use Colour:32 Depth:24 Alpha:0 FSAA:16 DoubleBuffer Hardware mode

I hope this helps. Just try out different settings with it until you find a setting that will work for you. It depends on what rig you have in your computer (and I can't tell you how, but I just know the different rigs affect the settings differently).

- Soko

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phi View Post
    thought id try with some sparkles! Hope there's enough rainbow in there for ya!
    also did this one, wasn't sure how much rainbow you wanted idk lol
    Haha thank you!! Sorry I didn't reply sooner.. internet is down -_-

*brohoof*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AelineDraenei View Post
    Haha thank you!! Sorry I didn't reply sooner.. internet is down -_-

*brohoof*
    Since when do Night Elves have hooves?

I have no idea wtf I'm doing right now. @_@

Alliance Vector Logo Graciously Provided Here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Vector-Logos
    Last edited by Sangriaa; 2011-09-06 at 11:45 AM. Reason: credit for the logoz

Quote Originally Posted by Sangriaa View Post
    I have no idea wtf I'm doing right now. @_@

Where did you get that ally symbol? is it a brush? I need a horde one lol

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanG01 View Post
    Where did you get that ally symbol? is it a brush? I need a horde one lol
    I edited my post with the proper credit.

Ive been looking for the "Guardian of Ancient Kings" in Modelviewer but has yet not found him, any tips on where he could be?

Sorrow is the price we pay for love. Love to Vervaine for the signature.

Awesome ty, finding WoW themed stuff to use in photoshop is such a pain!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetzy View Post
    Ive been looking for the "Guardian of Ancient Kings" in Modelviewer but has yet not found him, any tips on where he could be?
    He's under Creature -> AvengingAngel

Wallpaper

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 3840x2160 (meant for dual monitors) If the dual monitors isn't possible then 1920x1080 is my normal size screen.

Visible text: [B]basher, [M]basher, [R]basher(these are my character names) Would like these next to or underneath the character respectively with the way the wallpaper is gonna be set up. I would like the use of the [] brackets around the B, M and R of their names as well as the B being brown for the warrior class color, the M being purple for the lock class color, and the R being yellow for the rogue class color.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...asher/advanced (Bbasher)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...asher/advanced (Mbasher)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...asher/advanced (Rbasher)

Gear set: Bbasher( wearing warrior T12 heroic gear minus the helm, and instead using the Helm of the Voracious Maw Heroic, duel wielding Heroic Sulfuras, the Extinguished Hand)
    Mbasher(wearing warlock T12 heroic gear full 5 pieces with the Legendary Staff), and
    Rbasher (wearing rogue T12 heroic with the Shatterskull Bonecrusher in the MH and Alysra's Razor in the OH)(also make him a worgen as I will be race changing him soon enough and I would hate to ask for another after getting it done later on).

Helm visible: Yes, helm showing on all 3 characters.

Your pose: Bbasher: mid swing of his weapons with the Rag mace just coming undernearth his head as it is being swung by
    Mbasher: Mid cast of a shadowy type spell
    Rbasher: Stealth position but not faded like being in stealth, but the worgen stealth where you have one hand on the ground and are sitting there.

General colour scheme: Black Theme for the majority of the background, with big highlights tied together, each highlight being the class color of each character, brown for Bbasher, Yellow for Rbasher, and Purple for Mbasher. The high should be a mild glow around them fading into the black of the background.

Any extras: If possible rendering another image for a second background with the same specifics to this one, except change the positions to having Bbasher on the Invincible Mount facing forward in the middle of the wallpaper, with Mbasher on the left being a slight bit in the distance in the Mimiron's Head Mount facing towards Bbasher, and Rbasher on the right, also in the distance but a little more so than Mbasher, on the Original Amani War Bear mount also facing the middle towards Bbasher. (the characters to the left and right being in the distance is to show which I play most so Bbasher upfront as he is my main toon, then Mbasher as he is my main alt and Rbasher as he is my secondary alt, so slightly staggered if possible). If both pictures are possible having them side by side for the dual monitor setup would be appreciated, if you are doing 2 1920x1080 resolution pictures that is fine as well.

Thanks in advance for whomever picks this one up, It is a bit tasking but I appreciate the effort you guys put into these wallpapers and signatures that you do for free and on your own time.
    Last edited by Bbasher; 2011-09-08 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wapetufo View Post
    Hello, my guild is currently making a new site and they asked me to request a new banner and logo from you guys to replace the old one ^^. The guild is a horde guild called "Symmetry" and the we don't really have anything in mind so just be creative
    There's a template in the first post.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    is anyone else having trouble with WMV, i havent been able to get to the site at all, neither google chrome nor firefox have let me go there for some reason and i need to update so i can access t12 models!

My Deviantart sig by Axa

Deleted
    I have downloaded WMV from here http : / / code .google .com /p/wowmodelviewer/downloads/list for a long while already. Someone seems to update that place instead of the original forums. Sorry about the dodgy link with spaces, but I can't post proper links yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you much that was exactly what i needed =D

My Deviantart sig by Axa

Quote Originally Posted by Zariuz View Post
    I have to say i really enjoy watching the signatures already made here, Very very good work indeed!

So after watching everyone's new signatures i have to admit i started envy them!

So i would be very privileged if you were to be able to make me one aswell! :>

Signature:
    Visible text: Quikk of Soet (Soet = Guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Quikk/simple (Not allowed to post links)
    Gear set: If its not too much trouble i would love to have a T10(10 man) set equipped.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Normal
    General colour scheme: Preferably something dark / frostie (Im frost DK, Use your imagination if you wish)
    Any extras: Not really, If you find something awesome feel free to use it
    http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9812/quikk.jpg

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/3654/quikkav.jpg

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

Thank you so much, I love it!

Are any artists taking pm's? I posted a request back on page 1540, roughly 10 minutes before Soko posted his guide and I am afraid it may have gotten lost after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got some time over to finish my PMRs;

Hope they are to your liking

Not taking any more requests at the moment, real life is wanting in on some of my time.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Hope they are to your liking

Not taking any more requests at the moment, real life is wanting in on some of my time.
    Oh my god, incredible work! Love it!
    <3 <3 <3