Deleted
    Currently trying to make a nice green background for my night elf druid. But I don't have any 'fantasy'-style leaf brushes (like the shaman on the very first page of this thread) - Anyone know where I could possibly get hold of these brushes =)? Or something that looks alike?

Edit: If you know where to get these brushes, a PM would be lovely =)

- Sika
    Last edited by mmoc264ec5d525; 2011-09-09 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 93sika View Post
    Currently trying to make a nice green background for my night elf druid. But I don't have any 'fantasy'-style leaf brushes (like the shaman on the very first page of this thread) - Anyone know where I could possibly get hold of these brushes =)? Or something that looks alike?

- Sika
    Try deviantArt.
    Just search for leaf brushes and it should give you plenty to choose from - Browsing deviantArt, leaf brushes.

Unrelated note: Batpanic here, changed username ♥
    Last edited by Nacly; 2011-09-09 at 12:03 PM. Reason: No edit, I swear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 93sika View Post

- Sika
    Is it the Gallent shamen signature? That seem to be one of the standard PSD brushes that should come with all versions. If it is that one, and you don't have it, I might be able to upload it for you in a jiffy.

- Soko

Edit: or use the link Batpanic posted. It's the maple leaf brush set you want.
    Last edited by mmocb5d28d3b01; 2011-09-09 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Becuase I can and I want to

Another banner for myself, not for MMO-C:

Deleted
    Visible text: Redtusk (above) Resto Shaman (below)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/redtusk/simple
    Gear set: Current gear
    Helm visible: Helm on
    Your pose: Up to you =)
    General colour scheme: General red, maybe some green too? Up to you.
    Any extras: No extras

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrwyn View Post
    Brienna, because MMO is evil and won't let me pm, here's to hoping you check this out, yes I was referring to t5, my apologies on the gear confusion

Thanks again!
    Slightly larger/not for MMO sig:

MMO Ava/Sig:

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbasher View Post
    i see everyone else's stuff getting picked up and I have PMed several people to only find that they aren't accepting anymore PMs at this time. Guess I'll keep trying and waiting and see if someone decides to pick mine up eventually.
    Same mine wasnt picked up either =/

I'm new to the MMO Champ forums and I was wondering if I could bother you talented people for a sig/ava?

If not, that's fine just completely ignore this post.

Visible Text: Name: Bíscuit Guild: DNA Other: Manacakes and Badassery for all.
    Armory Link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/cenarius/Bíscuit/advanced I apologize if the link doesn't work.
    Gear Set: Mage Tier 12 Normal
    Helm Visible: No
    Pose: Casting?
    Theme: I love being a Fire Mage. You can never have enough fire, let's go with that. Fiery-type colors are good.
    Extras: Unless you feel something should be added here, go ahead and do so, otherwise nope.

If you DO get around to making this I would be very appreciative. I'm unsure if you do this but if you do manage to finish this it would be great if you PMed me saying it was done.

Thanks if you can do it, thanks if you can't.

New here and would love to have a sig if anyone has some spare time to make me one.

Signature:
    Visible text: Zanarken
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Zanarken/simple
    Gear set: Tier 12
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Doesn’t really matter, whatever you think look best
    General colour scheme: Red/orange to match the tier if possible.
    Any extras: None.

Thank you so much in advance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    Slightly larger/not for MMO sig:

MMO Ava/Sig:
    Very nice Brienna. You always seem to make the colours of your sigs to "pop". :3

They're AMAZING, thank you so much Brienna!! <333

It's exactly what I wanted :3

Visible text: "Fighting Fire With..." and also my name if possible, Synthesis
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Synthesis on Drenden US (sorry too noob)
    Gear set: I'd like to be wearing heroic tier 12 (or regular tier 12 if it looks better with the color scheme)
    Helm visible: Not showing please!
    Your pose: Ok, so I want to be channeling penance (if it is possible to make a cool spell effect) and ideally have AA wings up but I know spell effects are a pain in the butt.
    General colour scheme: I'd like it to generally be fiery and maybe have a collision between holy colors and fire
    Any extras: My idea is to be literally fighting fire with holy magic, kind of cheeky "fighting fire with holy fire" idea.

I totally love my signature that I got here in the past and I'd love to see what you clever artists can think up for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Kaelwryn! <3

And you're very welcome Arrwyn! Glad you like it

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Consecrated, Moonrunner, Honored Exiles
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Although, I dont want my face shown but eh. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ecrated/simple
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 2, judgment set.
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Well i'm a tank, and love like a shield on him. But meleeing is just as good.
    General colour scheme: Red/Orange/Yellow
    Any extras: Naw, unless you got a good suggestion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitOfCenarius View Post
    I'm new to the MMO Champ forums and I was wondering if I could bother you talented people for a sig/ava?

If not, that's fine just completely ignore this post.

Visible Text: Name: Bíscuit Guild: DNA Other: Manacakes and Badassery for all.
    Armory Link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/cenarius/Bíscuit/advanced I apologize if the link doesn't work.
    Gear Set: Mage Tier 12 Normal
    Helm Visible: No
    Pose: Casting?
    Theme: I love being a Fire Mage. You can never have enough fire, let's go with that. Fiery-type colors are good.
    Extras: Unless you feel something should be added here, go ahead and do so, otherwise nope.

If you DO get around to making this I would be very appreciative. I'm unsure if you do this but if you do manage to finish this it would be great if you PMed me saying it was done.

Thanks if you can do it, thanks if you can't.
    Claiming this one.

Posting again, been skipped over for 3 days.

Visible text: Name - Rizn , Guild Name- Paradigm
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...of/Rizn/simple
    Gear set: Druid T12
    Your pose: Mainly just shoulders and head
    General colour scheme: whichever colors you think work well with it.
    Any extras: anything you want to add
    Last edited by Aspyre; 2011-09-12 at 05:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Akajamu, Silence (Faded out in background, if possible: "The frost...it chills."
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced
    Gear set: Heroic DK T12
    Helm visible: Yes, please.
    Your pose: Just want to be shown standing still. Mainly just want the shoulders and head showing.
    General colour scheme: Blue... (very DKish, make it look frosty )
    Any extras: Maybe an Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher flying in the distance.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Drakoro; 2011-09-10 at 05:02 AM.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced <---- That's my DK right over there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, this is a sig request.

Visible text: Arakhnos
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rakhnos/simple
    Gear set: Tier 6 with necro-knight garb (http://www.wowhead.com/item=23069/necro-knights-garb) along with anathema (if it fits, I know weapons are not easy to put in while retaining the main focus on the character)
    Your pose: Uncertain, I really lack imagination for that information however it would be out of shadow form.
    General colour scheme: Twilight Highlands type of shadows and dark purple coloring (fitting the shadow priest theme)
    Any Extras: : I would appreciate if something like a faded out raven head (possibly the Raven Lord mount's) appear in the image. If not good looking or doable, I don't mind.

Thank you again for considering and for spending so much time helping people get amazing sigs. All of your work is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanarken View Post
    New here and would love to have a sig if anyone has some spare time to make me one.

Signature:
    Visible text: Zanarken
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Zanarken/simple
    Gear set: Tier 12
    Your pose: Doesn’t really matter, whatever you think look best
    General colour scheme: Red/orange to match the tier if possible.
    Any extras: None.

Thank you so much in advance.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1653/zarn.jpg

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/4200/zarav.jpg

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

Hello guys, i think my post was lost and i would be thankful if someone back to 1551 page and help me with my banner on arena-tournament.com. Thanks in advance.