Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

I hope the person who requested it likes it, and Elyaan - did I make you proud? I used your tutorial!
    Extremely proud. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Also, you can use the LifeCraft Font and type [ or ^ for 2 different Horde symbols and ] for the Alliance lion head.
    This was perfect, thanks! Have had the font, but didn't know about those. >< Doh!

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    This was perfect, thanks! Have had the font, but didn't know about those. >< Doh!
    Hehe, glad I could help! I figured that out on accident. I meant to hit P but instead I hit [. Then I checked the website to see what else there was!
    Anyway, PM Request!

I'm very proud of the way those turned out
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Eronote View Post
    sorry this one took so long XD. family over for thanks giving and whatnot. anyhow here u go hope u love it :d. if u want anything changed just ask.
    I like it ^^ only thing that was wrong was the daggers, as the HC version glows purple but thankies ^^ <3

I really can't get over how great these are. Very impressive! Every artist here needs to take a moment and pat themselves on the back

10+ Year Old Account
    I am currently looking for 1 Wallpaper Request
    *I prefer 1-2 toons. Full guild wallpapers, etc are not accepted right now.

I am also open for 2-3 signature requests.
    *Requests with multiple pets, mounts, etc. Not accepted right now. One toon, please.

I have T13.

I will reply back to those I choose. My signature will say I'm closed. I will post when my requests have been met.

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 07:16 AM ----------

Wallpaper Request

Preview:

Download: http://www.deviantart.com/download/2...ya-d4chlkc.png

As much as I love this, I'm a little nervous. Requester initially wanted a "sexy, mysterious" post for a human female. With over an hours worth of model viewer time, I couldn't find a damn thing that looked good enough for a wallpaper. How is "Girls kick ass against Deathwing" for sexy? >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    *sexy wallpaper*
    I think I laughed more than I should have when I saw that wallpaper. That's so awesome xD. I don't like when people want their human to be "sexy". All I can ever make a human look like is like they're trying to dance, but failing . Humans and goblin women are the Bane of the Taco
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Deleted
    Visible text: Name: Honingbeer
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ingbeer/simple
    Gear set: Tier 12 hc paladin gear, With heroic Tank sword from beth and shield from baleroc
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Blocking a atack, Would be nice that she looks angry
    General colour scheme: The colers of the tier 12 hc paladin, More in the scene of the firelands

Would also like to have a avater that fits with the signature

I hope i gived enough information

No one wanna do mine.
    PEWPEW-PEEEW

15+ Year Old Account
    I am currently looking for 1 Wallpaper Request
    *I prefer 1-2 toons. Full guild wallpapers, etc are not accepted right now.

I am also open for 2-3 signature requests.
    *Requests with multiple pets, mounts, etc. Not accepted right now. One toon, please.

I have T13.

I will reply back to those I choose. My signature will say I'm closed. I will post when my requests have been met.

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 07:16 AM ----------

Wallpaper Request

Preview:

Download: http://www.deviantart.com/download/2...ya-d4chlkc.png

As much as I love this, I'm a little nervous. Requester initially wanted a "sexy, mysterious" post for a human female. With over an hours worth of model viewer time, I couldn't find a damn thing that looked good enough for a wallpaper. How is "Girls kick ass against Deathwing" for sexy? >.<
    Dangit I always seem to miss whenever someone decides they want to do a wallpaper! Looks lovely though. <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delectatio View Post
    No one wanna do mine.
    Artist cant not always take every request u can also pm a artist to make a sig for u, Ofc pm 1 artist only

Amazing stuff guys, i hope i can get one made once i have posted enough!! lol

[QUOTE=Eatme;13614837]I like it ^^ only thing that was wrong was the daggers, as the HC version glows purple but thankies ^^ <3[/QUOTE

glad u like it. just so yah know. those are the heroic daggers its just that in wow model viewer it dosnt apply the fire effects properly lol. it was either that or have fire shooing through your character XD. ill edit the color and make it purple for yah.

Sig by myself
    Requests:Open
    my work

Hello, I'd love someone forever if they could whip me up a sweet shadow priest sig!!! im new to the forums here and would like a smexy signature
    Of course if im asking too much that is ok, do what you want!!! anything is better than nothing, eh?

Visible text: Name-Cruciform also if you can find the room have the text "Voice giveth death", all in some classy looking font, font in a white color.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uciform/simple
    Gear set: Ruthless season 10
    Helm visible: no thankies, i like my wolfy face
    Your pose: Casting shadow word death, aka spellcastomni i believe. where his hand is fully raised to the sky.
    General colour scheme: Dark blackish greyish background with purple gas-like swirls everywhere.
    Any extras: just the swirls of purplethroughout the scenery and maybe an image of the shadow word death icon, but without the actual squared of icon, just the skull imagery itself, maybe a little faded or redone.

Long first (#1) post, so I hope I got it all covered:

Signature:
    Visible text: ZcyTeck - Since 1999'. Perhaps in a white-foggy version.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eteck/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yteck/advanced
    Gear set: #1: Tauren Shaman Tier 6 on one side; Orc tier 6 on the other side.
    Helm visible: Helm visible on both.
    Your pose: Casting a healing wave (or hearthstone) on the shaman side; Wielding a Cataclysm's Edge in attack-pose on the warrior.
    General colour scheme: Dimmed Yellow/orange fading into fiery background/Lava.
    Any extras: If it get's too crowded, from the torso and up on both charcters, as the only visible is fine.

If dual characters is not allowed (didn't see that in the "rules") in one single sig, the Shaman is the "important".
    Last edited by Strafferen; 2011-10-11 at 12:13 PM.
    Former Wotlk Paladin Blockbot | 105,2% avoid / 3700 BV | Lots of old content soloed, incl. 3 factionleaders (Wrynn, Gnome king, Valen). - Currently exploring the fun of Soloing with new characters.

- I tend to think sentences faster than I can type, in replies, so often there is spelling and wording mistakes. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafferen View Post
    If dual characters is not allowed (didn't see that in the "rules")
    They are allowed, but generally not commonly picked up, since no one really likes doing them.

Also, I'd like to personally thank you for reading the first post. As such, I'll be claiming this request. I'll try and make it a dual-character signature, but if it doesn't work, I'll just do your Shaman.

I'll try and do it later on today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Geekissexy that's an amazing sig, well done. <3

Friend Request:

Version 2:

Last edited by Yumisara; 2011-10-11 at 02:32 PM.

Signature for wing5wong:

Edit - Done the claimed request (and I'm never doing a dual-character signature ever again):

I changed a couple of details, but I hope you don't mind. Let me know if you'd like any changes, or if you absolutely hate it, feel free to PM someone else.

Reminder: Not taking requests!
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-10-11 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    I like it ^^ only thing that was wrong was the daggers, as the HC version glows purple but thankies ^^ <3
    i recolored the glow effect from the dagger to the color similar to what the daggar looks like. i also decided to add the rogue class icon in the backgroudn to liven it up. here are 2, one with the fire kitty added and one without.

Last edited by Eronote; 2011-10-11 at 02:26 PM.

Sig by myself
    Requests:Open
    my work

Wallpaper Request Preview:

Download link: http://www.deviantart.com/download/2...ya-d4cgi95.png

I hope you love it! This is one of my most favorite pieces. Almost all of it is custom, from the glows on the totems to the moon in the sky, as well as the rocks I used for the toon to stand on out of model viewer. I had a LOT of fun working on this. <3

Tried some different things with this, what do you guys think?
    I don't know...tempting me to try a Goblin. Awesome work!