1. #32101
    Signature:
    Visible text: Zaveria, thunderhorn, imminent
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...veria/advanced
    Gear set: full t5 and Staff of Immaculate Recovery
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: casting a penance
    Any extras: wings coming out of back

    thanks ahead of time

  2. #32102
    Field Marshal Lyllee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    59
    Someone request a kirby one now!
    <3 Thanks Geekissexy for the sig <3

  3. #32103
    Pandaren Monk Fred Rupprecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    1,970
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    You're welcome ! I'm gonna miss seeing that creepy old guy when you post though...

    But everyone Loves George Carlin.

    EDIT: I made a crappy edit with Georgie and BHV.



    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Wow, that's just awesome! Love it!
    Last edited by Fred Rupprecht; 2011-10-13 at 04:52 AM.

  4. #32104
    Grunt Denergy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Netherlands.
    Posts
    12
    Visible text: Name: Ðenergy, Guild: Chronicles.

    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'm new at MmoChampionForum, so i cant post links yet,
    its Ðenergy on Doomhammer EU. (Gnome Rogue).

    Gear set: Tier 12 Please.

    Helm visible: Yes Please.

    Your pose: What the maker thinks that will be the best pose.

    General colour scheme: Well, ill like the color green very well, so i hope green is possible.

    Any extras: No thanks.

  5. #32105
    Visible text: Name: Esky, Guild: The Redeemers

    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...er/Esky/simple

    Gear set: Ruthless gladiator Elite set.

    Helm visible: Yes Please.

    Your pose: Casting something cool

    General colour scheme: Would love blue/frosty

    Any extras: Could you fit something pvpish in it.

    Thanks

  6. #32106
    Quote Originally Posted by Denergy View Post
    Visible text: Name: Ðenergy, Guild: Chronicles.

    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'm new at MmoChampionForum, so i cant post links yet,
    its Ðenergy on Doomhammer EU. (Gnome Rogue).

    Gear set: Tier 12 Please.

    Helm visible: Yes Please.

    Your pose: What the maker thinks that will be the best pose.

    General colour scheme: Well, ill like the color green very well, so i hope green is possible.

    Any extras: No thanks.
    claiming this one
    Custom signature requests: CLOSED | PLEASE DO NOT PM ME FOR REQUESTS!

  7. #32107
    Mechagnome Logbc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NY/MA
    Posts
    508
    Visible text: Name: Lograr Guild: Excessive Gaming

    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../lograr/simple

    Gear set: Tier 13, the upcoming one with the tentacles! I generally don't show a cloak.

    Helm visible: Yes Please.

    Your pose: Casting maybe? Whatever looks good!

    General color scheme: Purple/Red/Green? Something Warlocky

    Any extras: The weird stipulation here is I want Lograr to be a MALE UNDEAD. The only reason he isn't one is because of raiding racials and thusly I want to keep his spirit alive. I'm also an avid Demo player so maybe work the Metamorphosis graphic into it somehow? Just a thought. I love to see what artists can do with this sort of stuff.
    Last edited by Logbc; 2011-10-13 at 08:20 PM.

    ____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

  8. #32108
    hey guys. just made myself a new signature. how yall like it


    Sig by myself
    Requests:Open
    my work

  9. #32109
    Good job, but i dont like taurens

  10. #32110
    yea lol taurens suck for posing in sigs just because of there pure size. it makes it hard to do an action animation with a deathknighty feel as much as this does


    Sig by myself
    Requests:Open
    my work

  11. #32111
    Hello! I would like an signature: I can't link armory, not allowed.
    I would like the name to be shown only, no guild or server/title
    It's an human male mage, name: (Venarius). i would like the t12 gear normal, and the helm not to be shown. Thankful for any answer!
    I don't mind the look of it, I just want it to look pro and awesome!!

    // Venarius

  12. #32112
    Pandaren Monk Eis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Logbc View Post
    Visible text: Name: Lograr Guild: Excessive Gaming

    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../lograr/simple

    Gear set: Tier 13, the upcoming one with the tentacles! I generally don't show a cloak.

    Helm visible: Yes Please.

    Your pose: Casting maybe? Whatever looks good!

    General color scheme: Purple/Red/Green? Something Warlocky

    Any extras: The weird stipulation here is I want Lograr to be a MALE UNDEAD. The only reason he isn't one is because of raiding racials and thusly I want to keep his spirit alive. I'm also an avid Demo player so maybe work the Metamorphosis graphic into it somehow? Just a thought. I love to see what artists can do with this sort of stuff.
    I'm going to nab this one.

    Edit for done.

  13. #32113
    aww man i wish i had tier 13 lol


    Sig by myself
    Requests:Open
    my work

  14. #32114
    High Overlord Vildkatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    *Awesome sig made by Eis*
    Looks amazing! Are you going to or have you already made a tutorial on how to get such smooth signatures as yours?


  15. #32115
    Blademaster CecilHarvey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    42
    Will PM someone.
    Last edited by CecilHarvey; 2011-10-14 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Change of mind.

  16. #32116
    Pandaren Monk Eis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Vildkatt View Post
    Looks amazing! Are you going to or have you already made a tutorial on how to get such smooth signatures as yours?

    Most of what creates that smooth look is in Soko's tutorial. =P

    And ty!

    ---------- Post added 2011-10-14 at 02:26 AM ----------

    And here I go double posting. Decided to make a wallpaper with Tyrande's new model, free for anyone to use.



    Now let's just hope they change her voice and make it suck less! =P


    Also on that note, I'll take a few PM requests for signatures only. But, to make sure I don't get super grumpy, here's my rules:

    1. Check my work. If you do not like my general "style", do not bother PMing me. It infuriates me to no end to make a sig, and then see that person has a sig from someone else a week later.

    2. Do not over-complicate your request. You're welcome to ask for a mini pet or mount or pet or second character or whatever, but there isn't any sort of guarantee I'll find room for it. Especially if it doesn't work with the colors. This includes amount of text too. You can get your name plus one of the following: title, realm, guild name, small phrase.

    3. I'd really prefer to play with the new t13 and s11, but this won't make me reject a request.

    4. Don't send me a PM devoid of any feeling with the simplest answers to each part of the template. Take some time, type with some feeling or something. You're not a robot, don't PM me like you're a robot! =P

    And... I think that's it. <3

  17. #32117
    Signature:
    Visible text: Name alone please

    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Karnae/simple

    Gear set: Tier 12 heroic. mandible of bethilac (hc) and shard of torment (hc) please

    Helm visible: no

    Your pose: Something simple, that shows off her pretty smile, but maybe with her shield / sword visible

    General colour scheme: Something with a firelands feel to it please

    Any extras: No tabard or cloak showing please. Also, she is a tank, so something that depicts that would be lovely

  18. #32118
    Quote Originally Posted by Eronote View Post
    your gunna want to explain yourself a little bit better here man. i personaly dont understand how u want tf in your mainhand and have it in front of u while floating. do u mean like thunderfurys stabbed into the ground with his hand on it or somthing along those lines?
    I want it stabbed into the ground ye, and my hand holding it while having my big shield in my other.

  19. #32119
    High Overlord Xrated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    At the edge of reality
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakthir90 View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Name alone please

    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Karnae/simple

    Gear set: Tier 12 heroic. mandible of bethilac (hc) and shard of torment (hc) please

    Helm visible: no

    Your pose: Something simple, that shows off her pretty smile, but maybe with her shield / sword visible

    General colour scheme: Something with a firelands feel to it please

    Any extras: No tabard or cloak showing please. Also, she is a tank, so something that depicts that would be lovely
    Claimed:

    Finished:


    Had fun making this, If you need anything changed, let me know and i'll see what i can do
    Last edited by Xrated; 2011-10-14 at 09:18 AM.



  20. #32120
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I love this.
    Thanks!

    Here's some new PM requests:







    I have a bit of a queue now, but if someone would like an alliance T13/S11 signature (no warriors at this point), I won't turn you down.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •