Ahh, okay, thanks! I'll look into both when I get home this afternoon. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    You find the moonkin form under Creatures --> Druidowlbear. Most druid forms is named something like Druid(_____).

As for the PTR, I have no idea. I haven't played wow for nearly two years now, so I'm not bothered with it. I think Elyaan have posted it quite a few times so try and dig it up between the 1629 pages in this thread.

- Soko
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrated View Post
    Edited with fixes
    Ya know, as soon as I posted I thought about that.... it appears I can't win a 50/50 roll, let alone a loot roll on a BoE.

Apologies Ms. Geek! Absolutely beautiful work!

Heroic progression raider. Incapable of using Saran Wrap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedail View Post
    Apologies Ms. Geek! Absolutely beautiful work!
    No need for an apology, my dear! Thank you! <3

PM Request:

Another favorite for me of work I've done! *squee*

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

PM Request:

I like. Love the colouration + lighting. :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyty!

+10char

PM Sig + Wallpaper:

DA Link:
    http://kaylee99.deviantart.com/art/B...aper-265394817

ETA - I wasn't totally happy with it so I moved the name closer in and sharpened it a bit. Pick which one you like best.
    ETA 2 - I didn't like the sharpen so I took it off and dimmed the effects some. Told ya I'm never happy

DA Link:
    http://kaylee99.deviantart.com/art/B...er-3-265410089
    Last edited by Safhira; 2011-10-26 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Changed it again...

Wow, Safhira, those are really pretty. I especially like the sig. When I first saw it, I thought the green looked a tad out of place, but it grew on me really, really fast.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

15+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    DBL Pm ftw, very nice work tho Saf
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    DBL Pm ftw, very nice work tho Saf
    Thank you. I edited my post with another one. Just did a few tweaks to it. I'm never totally happy with the outcomes. :/ But, if the customer is happy then I'm happy. (I guess)

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Thank you. I edited my post with another one. Just did a few tweaks to it. I'm never totally happy with the outcomes. :/ But, if the customer is happy then I'm happy. (I guess)
    haha, yeah i always spend most of my time after ive done something tweaking it. or remaking it. lol
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Fire
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...as/Fire/simple
    Gear set: I'll log out in the gear set, it should be a blue wizard hat with blue robes and all that. Also could you add in Dragonwrath?
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Doesn't matter to me
    General colour scheme: Fiery :O
    Any extras: A phoenix somewhere in the background would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Xrated View Post

Think I'll start doing t13 per request.
    This is hawt!

Visible text: Bodasafa
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...odasafa/simple
    Gear set: Red Warrior T13
    Helm visible: Yes with my face showing under.
    Your pose: Head on or slight angle like the link pic above, though I would like the sig to be wider and slightly taller than the quote picture to show both shoulders and more of the helm up top, then some space on the side for the text.
    General colour scheme: Same color scheme used in the quote picture. Does not need to be the exact same though.

Thanks in advance, some amazing work here.
    Last edited by Bodasafa; 2011-10-26 at 09:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

PM Request:

That's amazing. You amazingly made a Worgen female look pretty!

LF Sig requests.
    Use template. Pref priests. No t13.

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Fruiteh
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uiteh/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 6 if any
    Helm visible: No
    General colour scheme: Nyancat colours
    Any extras: I would like somewhat of a Nyancat paladin signature, I am going to give who ever would like to try this out free room to work with. I just want my name and a Nyancat with some of the fancy colours there.. If you wanna include my character is your own choise. Please tell me if you want to know more, though I don't wanna restrict you, I wanna see what suprises you can throw at me

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    6. For the love of the Naaru: Do not bump your posts.
    I understand it is not easy waiting for your request to be picked up while you see so many other creations being made around you, but bumping your post is NOT the way to go. It will only clutter and explode the thread, and it will not make your request go any faster. Should you see your post drown in the sea of pages, please send a kind and polite PM to one of the people working on other requests. Obviously, there is no need to spam us, so one PM to one person will do. If you see other people bumping their post for no legitimate reason, use the report function. For more information on bumping posts, please read the forum FAQ. Please do note though, that requests can be reposted, but on a one week cooldown (see question 7 for more information about this).

7. Signature requesting cooldown: One week. - (For skipped posts and re-requests).
    This applies to two specific cases:
    - Sometimes, peoples' requests get skipped due to an influx of requests (or if they don't pick a signature maker's interest). Since we need to regulate the income of requests, there is a one week cooldown for reposts. No bumps are allowed (and although they're two different words for what is the same action, I'm emphasising on it to differentiate between those that read the first post and those that didn't, and this makes indentifying the offenders much easier).

- We also have had certain cases of people requesting signatures, getting them made, and then one or two days later, the individual is requesting a brand new one. The artist in question put their time and effort into making your signature. Asking for a brand new one, for something that you knew was eventually going to happen, is extremely rude. This includes faction changes, race changes, name changes, main character changes, and smaller changes (like changing an armor set or weapon). There's also a one week cooldown for re-requests.

Please abide by this, because it is fair upon signature makers this way, and results in a controlled flow of requests, or the signature makers themselves not feeling as if their time has been wasted. If you are seen requesting a new signature in this thread before the cooldown is up, your request shall be ignored and/or deleted by a Moderator.
    Just bringing this to peoples attention, since some of us have forgotten already!

(Deleted those "TOO SOON!" reposts, anyways).

15+ Year Old Account
    Geeki, I love your recent wallpapers and that last sig. So prettttttyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Everyone has been doing really awesome work lately. Loving that warrior tier, looks really neat.

And, my long long overdue PMRs:

And my requests are staying closed because I'm starting up a revamp of my guild website's banners. With all the new stuff I've learned, they're really outdated. =P

Hey! Looking for a signature:

Signature:

Visible text: Kashnu is my name. I Insomniaxe I - the name of my guild
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Well, I'm going to race change really soon to a night elf druid, so I would prefer this if it's possible: us(dot)battle(dot)net(slash)wow(slash)en(slash)character(slash)dragonblight(slash)Sweezkni ght(slash)simple. [If its too complicated just armory Sweezknight on Dragonblight].Sorry for the inconvenience, but I do not have enough posts on this to post links.
    Gear Set: I really want to wear full t12 heroic version for druids if possible, please
    Helm visible: Yes please!
    Your pose: If possible I would like for it to show myself casting a nourish or healing touch. Any of those two can work.
    General colour scheme: I would love a purplish and blue scheme similar to the way t12 heroic gear looks like for druids.
    Any extras: I would love for the leaves of my healing spells to show as I stated before. If possible can you stick an alliance emblem somewhere in the signature? If you feel it doesn't fit well you can remove it

Thanks in advance. I appreciate that you took the time to do this for me and many other people. Please let me know if you need any other information. I will answer ASAP!
    Last edited by Kashnu; 2011-10-27 at 05:55 AM.