Quote Originally Posted by Xrated View Post
    Yea that request was sent at 1:11 AM. Sorry Geek!
    You have no reason to be sorry.

I sent a message back to them asking exactly what they were looking for because I didn't understand part of their request. I had started on the rest of the sig, and was waiting to piece in the weapon later when I came on here to find that you had already done one.

It is stated in bold print on the first page to only PM one artist. If you choose to get it done by someone else, or if you want to check on the status it is courteous to message that artist and let them know beforehand. Just grrr.

Yea i had to send them a message back myself because the armory link provided didn't work.
    And they gave me a link to a female toon and just asked me to make it male with a dif name, and the gearset since they were redoing their toon.
    As for the weapon of choice. it wasn't listed but i just assumed it was the Mace off Rag.

I should start asking people before i start working on signatures if they have already PMed a artist and go by that.
    But i can understand your frustration Geek since you were just awaiting a message back to finish the piece.

Off to work i go! /sadface

Off to work i go! /sadface
    Heh - have a quick, easy day!

Stood in the Fire maybenotquiteasheavy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    WTF. I am not mad at you, X-Rated but I just got a PM request for this person a day or two ago that I've started working on.

I hate - HATE - when people do this.

PM ONE ARTIST. IT'S IN THE RULES.

Kthx.
    You gotta be kidding me, also got a PM about this yesterday. Was just gonna start on this but luckily I checked the thread before.
    A lot of double/triple PMs lately it seems.
    Rude people are rude

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them as much."

Wow, they sent the request to 3 different people?
    Wonder who else got msged..

That's just messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    You gotta be kidding me, also got a PM about this yesterday. Was just gonna start on this but luckily I checked the thread before.
    A lot of double/triple PMs lately it seems.
    Rude people are rude
    Are you serious? Repeat offenders like this should get an infraction for just being downright jerks and not reading the rules.

Update:

As I was posting this I got a new inbox message. When I checked it - it was this person again telling me what I had asked about in their request. They are still expecting me to do (another) one for them it seems. Either that, or they just haven't seen yours yet, Xrated.

*sigh*

As you can guess, I'm not doing it.
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2011-10-29 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Heya guys,
    in the spirit of needing some help I thought I just toss a question in.
    Y'ello

It would most likely have something to do with the OpenGL Display mode. As a standard WVM uses a "failsafe" setting which result in high pixelation. If you recently changed/updated your VMW, chances are that would be the reason. As for what setting you need, bruteforce is really your only option. Test your way through it and see if the program produces errors. I highly doubt that it would, but also be careful about the settings since the render can become too smooth. By too smooth, you will have a hard time cutting the render out by using Select Color Range or using magic wand. This will result in you getting a tiny (though still very visual) blue border (or whatever background colour you are using) around the render since Photoshop can't work with such "smooth" pixels.

When changing the OpenGL Display Mode, what you need to keep an eye out for is the FSAA value.

FSAA: 16 tends to produce the so called "smooth effect". While the renders become dazzling and ever so beautiful sparkly, you will still have to either feather your selection (producing a very ugly cut out) or somehow delete the blue border which takes time.

FSAA: 8 tends to be what I use. Good quality render and Photoshop can still work with the pixels of it.

I personally use Colour:32 Depth:24 Alpha:8 FSAA:8 DoubleBuffer Hardware mode.

I can't really tell you what would be the best setting for your rig (cards and drivers), so you'll have to just test on until you either grow bored and annoyed, or find a good setting. To limit your test feel, try the FSAA: 8 and stay in that range. But for good measure try the FSAA: 16 and see if your Photoshop can work with it. If it can, you'll get top quality renders, which may result in happiness.
    (Actual result of happiness may vary)

Hope my babble helps.
    - Soko
    Making signatures | DeviantArt <NEW> | Video Tutorial | Tutorial | Stream | PM request: Sadly no | Did you read the rules?

Got a question about Photoshop or WMV? Feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can help.

Deriving and devising devious designs

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Are you serious? Repeat offenders like this should get an infraction for just being downright jerks and not reading the rules.

Update:

As I was posting this I got a new inbox message. When I checked it - it was this person again telling me what I had asked about in their request. They are still expecting me to do (another) one for them it seems. Either that, or they just haven't seen yours yet, Xrated.

*sigh*

As you can guess, I'm not doing it.
    I sent it to them first to make sure they were satisfied with it and they were.
    Only reason i threw it up on the forums

I sent it to them first to make sure they were satisfied with it and they were.
    Only reason i threw it up on the forums
    ugh, annoying i can imagine. what i dont get, is if said person responded to you and said it was cool, why bother continueing to PM other artists? not very nice, imo

Hello! I would love an signature of yours If I could i would of linked an armory linked but I'm not allowed, somehow .. :/
    I would like the name to be shown only, no guild or server/title
    It's an human male mage, name: (Venarius). i would like the t12 gear normal, and the helm not to be shown. Thankful for any answer!
    I don't mind the look of it, I just want it to look pro and awesome!!

Im thankful for any reply, regards Venarius

// Venarius

Quote Originally Posted by Dynn View Post
    Hello! I would love an signature of yours If I could i would of linked an armory linked but I'm not allowed, somehow .. :/
    I would like the name to be shown only, no guild or server/title
    It's an human male mage, name: (Venarius). i would like the t12 gear normal, and the helm not to be shown. Thankful for any answer!
    I don't mind the look of it, I just want it to look pro and awesome!!

Im thankful for any reply, regards Venarius

// Venarius
    Use the template in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Use the template in the first post.
    Nice new avatar Elyaan, I like it.

/cheer. Finally got everything working! I wanna thank Elyaan, Geek, and Soko. It was a little bit of everyone's suggestions that helped.

(see sig below) I have t13 working (i feel like the kid who got picked last for dodgeball :< lol)
    I did clean out my inbox. Sorry to those who PM'd me. It was a giant mess >.<
    soooooo! PM me if you like my style and want something done from me

Just made a new sig (again) for myself. What you guys think? I'm currently having problems with the SS from WMW. I think its way to pixilated. Anyone got a small guide/tip to how i get a more clean log on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Solarflair View Post
    Wow, you guys do some insane work here. My turn?

Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Solarflair Guild: Raid Wipers Anonymous Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arflair/simple Gear set: Tier 12 Please include T12 shoulders, the T11 shoulders are ugly). Helm visible: Yes. Your pose: Aiming.

General colour scheme: Firelands Red. (If that's possible )

Any extras: If it's possible, firing a Chimera Shot in there would look awesome.

"I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

So my request is on page 1586 #317171

posted on the third of october, when is the ideal time to bump it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    So my request is on page 1586 #317171

posted on the third of october, when is the ideal time to bump it ?
    7. Signature requesting cooldown: One week. - (For skipped posts and re-requests).
    - Sometimes, peoples' requests get skipped due to an influx of requests (or if they don't pick a signature maker's interest). Since we need to regulate the income of requests, there is a one week cooldown for reposts. No bumps are allowed (and although they're two different words for what is the same action, I'm emphasising on it to differentiate between those that read the first post and those that didn't, and this makes indentifying the offenders much easier).

Or just PM an artist with open requests :]

PMR:

View the full size image here: http://nicearhi.deviantart.com/#/d4e817d

I really dislike making wallpapers, I think they should all be sent to Geeki from now on cause she's just so darn good at them =P
    That being said, I am open for signature requests!

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

Quote Originally Posted by Valauthiel View Post

Just made a new sig (again) for myself. What you guys think? I'm currently having problems with the SS from WMW. I think its way to pixilated. Anyone got a small guide/tip to how i get a more clean log on it?
    What I do is instead of saving a screenshot is I just hit the print screen button.
    Then go on PS and paste it in and move it to where I want, select the sig in PS and copy and paste it again.

Works like a charm

So I got this in my inbox today Geek... QQ

Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed size of 500px wide by 100px high by 50kb. Please see the guidelines for more information.
    Really though I don't frequent the forum scene on MMO that often, it was more for my guild forums. Though I would have liked to show it off here for all the effort you put into it.

If your board and want to make a resized one I will proudly display it here, if not no worries, its getting plenty of show where I intended it.

Just wanted you to know I didn't ditch it. Thanks again!