Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post
    I'll give this one a go!
    Can't wait!

Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Zhookie Guild: Knights of Bloody Wolf
    Facial screenshot: it is a Tauren Wearing T10
    Gear set: T10
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I'm a caster but i'll go with anything help me imagine more beautiful pose please >.>
    General colour scheme: Green but not to dark.
    Any extras: I'll go with any Tauren Druid Background that is cool

Thanks in advance! ^_^ i hope someone will get it for me >.<

I've noticed most signatures on this site are 100px tall, and then people have text underneath them. In the rules it says it must be under 100px including extra text. What is the threshold, i've already gotten a infraction for having to big a signature that someone made for me in the past, just trying to prevent it from happening again as i'd like to have my sig and text.
    Haste Breakpoint Calculator! -------- CTC Calculator!

Sig by Elyaan | My Work | Que: 3 | PMs: OPEN

I have a decent amount of text with my sig and they're okay with it. Generally you can get away with sig + 2 lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignominious View Post
    Can't wait!

Let me know what you think! This one was pretty fun to do, I was definitely in a Halloween-ish mindframe ^_^
    Last edited by Arhiana; 2011-11-01 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Spelled the name wrong. *bonk*

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

ok since i put in a sig request about 5 months ago and have yet to get ANY kind of response I'm going to just ask for a new one....and hope this doesn't get lost in the sea of requests

id like a avatar/sig combo for my shaman
    name: Stormgear with the title twilight Vanquisher
    link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ormgear/simple
    Gear set: the heroic mode T10 shaman set http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-258. helm doesn't need to be visible
    pose: single target cast animation. IE shooting thunderbolt with him doing his lil underhand cast thing...looks cool
    color scheme: dark, cloudy thunder storm. with lightning bolts zappy zappy
    special: nothing really. if you think it needs something to make it pop feel free to add it

thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post

Let me know what you think! This one was pretty fun to do, I was definitely in a Halloween-ish mindframe ^_^
    It looks completely stellar, thank you a bunch. I really like the overall feel of it, the pose as well as the background atmosphere. And the freaking font as well! May your days be sunny, healthy and happy!

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Ignominious; 2011-11-01 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Removed P.S.

Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    ok since i put in a sig request about 5 months ago and have yet to get ANY kind of response I'm going to just ask for a new one....and hope this doesn't get lost in the sea of requests

id like a avatar/sig combo for my shaman
    name: Stormgear with the title twilight Vanquisher
    link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ormgear/simple
    Gear set: the heroic mode T10 shaman set http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-258. helm doesn't need to be visible
    pose: single target cast animation. IE shooting thunderbolt with him doing his lil underhand cast thing...looks cool
    color scheme: dark, cloudy thunder storm. with lightning bolts zappy zappy
    special: nothing really. if you think it needs something to make it pop feel free to add it

thanks guys
    I'll go ahead and claim this one. 5months. Ouch
    I have this urge to mess around with some lightning >. <

Finished:

Off to get a haircut and smokes. Be back later.
    Last edited by Xrated; 2011-11-01 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xrated View Post
    I'll go ahead and claim this one. 5months. Ouch
    I have this urge to mess around with some lightning >. <

Finished:
    oh that is so sexy thanks man

Hello guys,
    since I have recently found my login credentials again for MMO-C I'd like to request a signature too!

Visible text: Chevelle - Frostmane EU You can not kill, that which you can not see.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hevelle/simple
    Gear set: Rogue Season 10 Tier 2 with warglaives.
    Helm visible: Whichever seems most fitting to the artist - I am not that picky.
    Your pose: The rogue getting ready for combat (any combat stance or maybe the rogue slicing it up -- again I am not THAT picky.)
    General colour scheme: Anything dark (blue is one of my favourite colours so I'd like to request something dark with blue tints in it. )
    Any extras: I would like to leave this to the artist again , whichever you seem to be fitting - I am allright with anything that isn't too cuddly. Brutal stuff is very welcome.

Thank you very much in advance,
    Regards,
    Chevelle.
    Last edited by Chevelle; 2011-11-02 at 04:00 PM.

Hi everybody! So, as much as I loooooooooove my current signature, I feel it's time for a change. I'm looking for a Pinkie Pie signature!

I honestly don't know the first thing about making a pony sig though, so I guess my only request is that it say "Pinkiepie" and "Kil'jaeden US" somewhere, since I'm going to make it link to my armory.

I know that some of the artists here hate it when people aren't specific, but my favorite part of a new signature is the surprise so I'm going to leave it at that.

Oh, I will say this though. My character Pinkiepie is a shadow priest. That doesn't have to mean anything, but know that I would definitely take a shadow Pinkie.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: this has been claimed
    Last edited by Kalyyn; 2011-11-01 at 10:31 PM.

Grunt

Signature Request

Hello to all the talented artists in here!

I would like to request a signature please, with the following details:

Visible text: Lodo, Avenger of Hyjal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Cant post a link, but it is Lodo on Dath Remar US
    Gear set: Full T6
    Your pose: If possible, I would like to be shown in Caster form in the middle casting the new Hurricane animation
    With a Druid in Bear form to the left and feral cat form to the right, black fur please
    General colour scheme: Blue and Green please
    Any extras: N/A

I appreciate this so much!!!

Cheers!
    Lodo
    Last edited by Lodo; 2011-11-02 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Following Template

I've seen a couple people who don't use the template to request a signature get their requests picked up.

Whats the point of enforcing people to use the template when they see others not doing it and the request getting picked up?
    Last edited by Sangriaa; 2011-11-02 at 04:51 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    OK - so that is just awesome. Is that a my little pony death knight mount? I think I just squee'd all over the place!

Also - Elysia - did you get my response about your wallpaper and the buggy firehawk stuff?
    It is! Haha.

And I did. >< I tried a bunch to make an image of the mount, but failed. I'll shoot you a PM when I think of something new. Ruined the whole triangle thing I had going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangriaa View Post
    I've seen a couple people who don't use the template to request a signature get their requests picked up.

Whats the point of enforcing people to use the template when they see others not doing it and the request getting picked up?
    Which is true. People do need to follow the rules and use the template.
    But It's really up to the Artist on who they pick and choose.

Hey peoples. I have to go away again... My computer broke. Then I got it fixed. But when it was fixed I lost everything, including my baby, Photoshop... Which was a gift from someone over teh interwebz, so I can't reinstall it. So now I must journey to the center of the Earth to find a way to get Photoshop back. Along the way I will meet a young wizard named Harry Potter. Then I will kill him and go look for Rhonin, who is way cooler. Farewell for noooooow
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Grunt
    I modified my request to match the template. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    It is! Haha.

And I did. >< I tried a bunch to make an image of the mount, but failed. I'll shoot you a PM when I think of something new. Ruined the whole triangle thing I had going on.
    Yay! Your Daenerys avatar is back! Ok, carry on.
    Check out what I'm selling in ESO HERE!

Interested in joining the MMO-Champion US guild? Whisper me in-game! @greevir

Hey there guys so i wanted to mess around with WMV/Gimp and wanted to try my own sig and gotta some problem the model are very Squerly... and wanted to ask how to Blur them a bit?

Blademaster
    Hey, I'd like to request a signature please

Signature:
    Visible text: Spawnstar
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...awnstar/simple
    Gear set: PvE Tier 10 - 25 Man Heroic
    Your pose: Going for a kill with 2 hander!
    General colour scheme: Red
    Any extras: Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher

Thank you very much!