1. #32741
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangriaa View Post
    I've seen a couple people who don't use the template to request a signature get their requests picked up.

    Whats the point of enforcing people to use the template when they see others not doing it and the request getting picked up?
    People shouldn't be claiming non-template requests, in that case.

    (But then again, the requests claimed generally have enough information, so it's not really an issue).

  2. #32742
    Dreadlord Geekissexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Inside Your Monitor
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangriaa View Post
    I've seen a couple people who don't use the template to request a signature get their requests picked up.

    Whats the point of enforcing people to use the template when they see others not doing it and the request getting picked up?
    It was a hassle to try and figure out what people wanted for the most part without asking / requiring people to use that template.

    Rules are always going to be skirted around, unfortunately - but I know that since that was put in place it's at least made my life easier.

    Some of those "non template" requests being picked up are ones that have been neglected for quite some time, so I'm sure that the artist doing them just felt sorry for the person, or as Elyaan said, they did a good job explaining what they wanted. That was the whole reason to put that rule in place.

  3. #32743
    Signature:
    Visible text: dagibbs (char name) det postmoderna hotet (guildname)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory is fine i think (cant post links) dagibbs eu (twisting nether)
    Gear set: t12 pve heroic (purple)
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Cunning, "thief-like"
    General colour scheme: Hence the t12 hc rogue set is purple id like something thats looks abit like posion, green and black with the purple would be nice. Overall posion theme.

    If someone thinks this sounds fun feel free to create an sign for me please
    Last edited by dagibbs; 2011-11-04 at 10:01 AM.

  4. #32744
    High Overlord kieble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fairmont, West Virginia
    Posts
    125
    As a new artist what would you guys suggest to get going? I don't want to claim anyones, since I'm not as good as some of the veterans I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone and i'm not sure where my expertise lies, but I would like to have some fun with them. I've already knocked out all of my guildies that wanted them and made theirs. How did you guys start? Just randomly claiming some, or waiting till people PMed you?
    Haste Breakpoint Calculator! -------- CTC Calculator!

    Sig by Elyaan | My Work | Que: 3 | PMs: OPEN

  5. #32745
    Field Marshal Valauthiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by kieble View Post
    As a new artist what would you guys suggest to get going? I don't want to claim anyones, since I'm not as good as some of the veterans I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone and i'm not sure where my expertise lies, but I would like to have some fun with them. I've already knocked out all of my guildies that wanted them and made theirs. How did you guys start? Just randomly claiming some, or waiting till people PMed you?
    Well, i just started aswell an an artist. What i did was to grap some of thoose that were already made and made them again, for practice purpose only. And then i waited until there was an "easy" sig request in the thread and claimed it, and i was lucky i got a few PM within the first week to get me started!

  6. #32746
    Dreadlord Geekissexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Inside Your Monitor
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by kieble View Post
    As a new artist what would you guys suggest to get going? I don't want to claim anyones, since I'm not as good as some of the veterans I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone and i'm not sure where my expertise lies, but I would like to have some fun with them. I've already knocked out all of my guildies that wanted them and made theirs. How did you guys start? Just randomly claiming some, or waiting till people PMed you?
    An easy way to get started is to post 2-3 signatures that (to you) are your best work. Below them, just write a few lines about how you are open to take requests, and what you are looking for. Showing your work is a great lure to get people to contact you.

  7. #32747
    Looking to request a signature! Willing to pay if it comes to it, some of you guys are absolutely amazing!!

    Signature:
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Your character's name? Or maybe your server?) Parkway
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough.) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aylol/advanced
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 11? PvP Season 4? Dungeon Set 2?) Tier 12, heroic. So the purple version
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes!!
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) Casting a heal, or idle. However a Troll looks the coolest. I'd like to leave it up to the artist!
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, in your chilling blue armor?) Firelands scheme, to signify the defeating of the Firelord
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?) Be creative! I'd like a fiery scene, but having druidic things would be cool!
    Last edited by Parkwaydrive; 2011-11-02 at 03:34 PM.

  8. #32748
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...slasher/simple

    I was thinking something pretty dark and murderous looking, that would look good with a feral druid. Same gear set I am in if possible. Mainly with just me, my name and guild, and server on it.

    Thank you in advance

  9. #32749
    Dreadlord Geekissexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Inside Your Monitor
    Posts
    960
    Just a personal note....

    I totally love and appreciate the kind words and compliments towards my work, however please do not PM me with any more requests until I post here that I am accepting a few more. I'm not doing this to be hateful or ungrateful to any of you - I just can't handle a ton of requests all at once!

    I have already accepted three others I am currently working on even though my status is closed.

    To those that I am working on - I will be finished with them all soon. Thank you for your patience!

  10. #32750
    hi

    can any1 make me a signature plz

    Visible text: (Sheikah)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%c3%a5h/simple
    Gear set: t10 25 hc + dualwheld war glaives of Azzinoth
    Helm visible: yes please
    Your pose: melee swinging
    General colour scheme: dark green/black
    Any extras: can i have the dk goul please

  11. #32751
    High Overlord Arhiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Maine, US
    Posts
    101
    PM Request:



    Open for Signature requests!

    PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

  12. #32752
    Hello! Looking for a wallpaper if someone can assist me


    Wallpaper:

    Resolution: 1920 X 1080
    Visible text: Kashnu and then under it put I Insomniaxe I
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...o07/kashnu.jpg
    Gear set: Full tier 12 heroic, please. If possible can you use the model for the staff that drops from Ragnaros (http://www.wowhead.com/item=71798). If not, just use my staff, its ok
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Show me casting a spell such as nourish or Healing touch.
    General colour scheme: I would like for it to be black but to have shades of purple and blue as well. Similar to the way that t12 heroic looks like.
    Any extras: I would love for the (http://www.wowhead.com/item=69230) mount to show in the background looking at me. If you can also implement the alliance emblem somewhere in the top left or bottom left corner that would be appreciated.

    Thanks a lot in advance, if you need any more info do not hesitate to contact me via this forum or PM

  13. #32753
    High Overlord Arhiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Maine, US
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkwaydrive View Post
    Looking to request a signature! Willing to pay if it comes to it, some of you guys are absolutely amazing!!

    Signature:
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Your character's name? Or maybe your server?) Parkway
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough.) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aylol/advanced
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 11? PvP Season 4? Dungeon Set 2?) Tier 12, heroic. So the purple version
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes!!
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) Casting a heal, or idle. However a Troll looks the coolest. I'd like to leave it up to the artist!
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, in your chilling blue armor?) Firelands scheme, to signify the defeating of the Firelord
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?) Be creative! I'd like a fiery scene, but having druidic things would be cool!
    Last edited by Arhiana; 2011-11-02 at 07:59 PM.

    PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

  14. #32754
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Piggyslasher View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...slasher/simple

    I was thinking something pretty dark and murderous looking, that would look good with a feral druid. Same gear set I am in if possible. Mainly with just me, my name and guild, and server on it.

    Thank you in advance
    Read the title. Read the first post. Use the template.

    Please.

  15. #32755
    High Overlord Arhiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Maine, US
    Posts
    101
    sooo many pally tier 11 signature requests... hopefully they don't look too similar!


    PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

  16. #32756
    Field Marshal xXsoftcoreXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lynchburg, VA
    Posts
    73
    I'm creating a website for a new guild website and we want a new banner, because the old one was awful.


    If anyone would like to throw together a nice looking banner, it would be greatly appreciated!!

    The guild name is Mortality, and we are a US guild on Arthas.


    Thanks again!

  17. #32757
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,719
    Quote Originally Posted by xXsoftcoreXx View Post
    I'm creating a website for a new guild website and we want a new banner, because the old one was awful.


    If anyone would like to throw together a nice looking banner, it would be greatly appreciated!!

    The guild name is Mortality, and we are a US guild on Arthas.


    Thanks again!
    First post. We have a template there. Please use it.

  18. #32758
    High Overlord Rizzor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Queue Line
    Posts
    150
    Worgen warlock sig up for grabs.
    PM me your name/text if you want it and I will stick it on there.


  19. #32759
    Does my sig work?

  20. #32760
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Read the title. Read the first post. Use the template.

    Please.
    Signature:
    Visible text: Name, Guild, and server
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...slasher/simple
    Gear set: The gear that I have on, but with the tier 12 heroic shoulders,, should be getting them this week anyways :P
    Helm visible: yes show helm please
    Your pose: Just the normal one kinda like on the armory page I suppose would be great.
    General colour scheme: Something dark and bloody looking would rock
    Any extras: Red moon in the back ground would be awesome

    Thank you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •