Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    A wild Soko appears! :O

/wave
    Ye it tends to do that once in a while, and normally it brings some sort of work with it:

Full size direct link: http://i.imgur.com/Yco8c.jpg

You guys know the drill, there will most likely be a series of these wallpapers. Feel free to chip in with ideas and concepts (PM). Four pics per wallpaper following some sort of theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post
    Soko! Sorry about your leg, dude. Get well soon! and if you decide to test out your streaming tutorial idea I'm free all weekend! ^_^
    Ello and cheers. The streaming thingie will most likely not be this weekend. Going out today (haha with a not so well working leg tsk tsk) and tomorrow I've invited the grandparents over, and they have yet to grasp the concept of mumbling into a screen. That and it would be terrible rude to invite people over and then just sit in your room. Still need some preparations for it also. So in order to not be deemed insane by my kin and for everyone to get something out of it, we'll again postpone it until some other day. Still very thrilled to see if we can get it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozmo4life View Post
    I'm a photographer so i know how to edit basic pictures, and also a part of administration of http://zaxinou.proboards.com/index.cgi
    Uhh some very nice stuff on there. I'll definitively have look through it. Thanks for sharing!
    Making signatures | DeviantArt <NEW> | Video Tutorial | Tutorial | Stream | PM request: Sadly no | Did you read the rules?

Got a question about Photoshop or WMV? Feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can help.

Deriving and devising devious designs

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Full size direct link: http://i.imgur.com/Yco8c.jpg
    Feck. That's absolutely amazing. PMing a suggestion now!

PMR;

---------- Post added 2011-11-12 at 03:44 PM ----------

NOTE: I'd love to if some of the photoshoppers could give me some basic advices about working with world of warcraft signatures.
    I'm a photographer so i know how to edit basic pictures, and also a part of administration of http://zaxinou.proboards.com/index.cgi
    There is a bunch of tutorials on the first page, they are really good to get a grip on the small things on wow signatures.
    Since you already have experience in editing pictures they will probably be really useful to you, since they rarely go in to depths on photoshop. More on how to actually make these signatures.
    (That might have bit a been confusing reading it over, what I want to say is pretty much. Great tutorials - fist page )

"If I lay here. If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

Arhiana, thank you so much ^.^ Wonderful work

PM Request:
    Original -

Cropped version -

And avatars -

Reminder: Not taking any more requests!

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM Request:
    Original -
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/HnbsG.jpg[img]

Cropped version -
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/U29lK.jpg[img]

And avatars -
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/7ptg1.jpg[img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/13YYX.jpg[img]
    Wow, it's perfect! Thank you so much. <3
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

Done downloading and re-installing the game, also installed the latest model viewer - it starts up as it should, however crashes once I'm trying to select character race and gender.
    Anyone knows what's causing this and is there an easy solution? Thanks!
    deviantArt | queue: closed

in this world full of people there's only one
    and if we only live once, I wanna live with you

Another "I'm bored and making sigs of all my own characters" sig:

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Done downloading and re-installing the game, also installed the latest model viewer - it starts up as it should, however crashes once I'm trying to select character race and gender.
    Anyone knows what's causing this and is there an easy solution? Thanks!
    Are you sure that it's fully patched via the downloader? Crashing when selecting models tends to happen if it's not fully patched/updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Another "I'm bored and making sigs of all my own characters" sig:

Hold shift when resizing so your characters don't turn out all flat.

Hold shift when resizing so your characters don't turn out all flat.
    Bah, I thought I did. I'll try again, thanks for tips.

Are you sure that it's fully patched via the downloader? Crashing when selecting models tends to happen if it's not fully patched/updated.
    Hm, well, according to the launcher it's up to date, not sure what's going on really, argh!

Hm, well, according to the launcher it's up to date, not sure what's going on really, argh!
    Have you tried any of the other WMV's on the list? The Binary ones always work for me. Or if it was the Binary one that you were using, try the Devwork one.

Have you tried any of the other WMV's on the list? The Binary ones always work for me. Or if it was the Binary one that you were using, try the Devwork one.
    Yeah, I thought it had something to do with that as well, but I've tried both now and none works :/

Yeah, I thought it had something to do with that as well, but I've tried both now and none works :/
    The 64 bit and the 32 one?

If neither work, I have no idea. Sorry. :/

Edit: Oooh. Check if your background downloader is running. That may be messing with it.

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    PMR;

---------- Post added 2011-11-12 at 03:44 PM ----------

There is a bunch of tutorials on the first page, they are really good to get a grip on the small things on wow signatures.
    Since you already have experience in editing pictures they will probably be really useful to you, since they rarely go in to depths on photoshop. More on how to actually make these signatures.
    (That might have bit a been confusing reading it over, what I want to say is pretty much. Great tutorials - fist page )

Thanks, i'll do that And nice goblin sig, tho if i'd have to point something out it would probably be the overlayed text at the shoulders sadly. It's good, but not my type

Background downloader ain't running. Tried the Binary one but still crashes. I'm so confused!

Mine was crashing too sometimes on trying to load characters, if I went and pulled them up directly myself from armory and then copy/pasted the link directly, it was the only way I could get it to load them.

Okay, so I randomly opened the background downloader since I'm out of ideas, and noticed it's actually downloading something. Suppose that's why the model viewer is crashing *facedesk*

Quote Originally Posted by Lyllee View Post
    Where has Geek been? I miss seeing her work! (Not that the rest of you aren't great :P)
    I have been (and still am) super sick. I've got a nasty flu virus and it's been keeping me in bed most of the day.

<3

---------- Post added 2011-11-12 at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Ye it tends to do that once in a while, and normally it brings some sort of work with it:

Oh my effing god. There goes my wallpaper request que!

Nice work, Soko. I feel like a total nub again! <3

Thanks, i'll do that And nice goblin sig, tho if i'd have to point something out it would probably be the overlayed text at the shoulders sadly. It's good, but not my type
    Hehe, that was the one thing i was not completely happy with Tried to put the text everywhere but it just looked so messy so ended up there so you could actually read it

"If I lay here. If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?"