Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    So Elyaan came up with the brilliant idea of having four dragon aspects in human/elf form in a wallpaper:
    Your stuff never ceases to amaze me. I think Geek's wallpaper needs a little break for this shiny creation.

Soko that aspect wallpaper is all sorts of amazingness!

My request is intentionally skipped cause I did something wrong or what? was really excited about those wallpapers.

Open for one or two signatures.

As always:

- Signatures only.
    - Nothing complicated. I don't enjoy making signatures without any creative freedom.
    - Preferably no dual sigs.

Some previous work.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first attempt at a wallpaper so I messed around with my own character:

(Click to enlarge)

I think I could use some tips/tricks from people who are used to making wallpapers. Anyone?
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-11-17 at 06:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feii View Post
    Well I still kinda cant bealive You guys are doing such a amazing job for free and im a little bit ashamed to ask but would you be that kind and make me a wallpaper for my desktop and phone?

Resolutions 4800x900 and 480 x 800

visible text : "The only thing that matter is Dps" <-- dont even ask why, its a guild joke.

armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rd/Feii/simple

gear set: T13 HC with tarecgosa, if not possible t12 hc
    helm visible : No
    Your pose: casting or something doesnt matter that much
    general colour scheme: something with black yellow and blue. if those will look like a fail please do w/e you want.
    extras: tarecgosa mount somwhere in a background would be nice. Also anything that would make the wallpaper moar awesome too

Also if its not too much and you would like to do that one too im in a huge need of a guild logo. our name is "Special". If anyone would like to make us one feel free to do whatever you like

thanks in advance

I currently dont have T13, so if you werent fused about the T12 instead of T13 I could give this a shot, all of it actually I will leave it open a little longer and see if someone with T13 can do it for you in your prefered gear

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Your stuff never ceases to amaze me. I think Geek's wallpaper needs a little break for this shiny creation.
    I kinda figured once Soko came back into the bangin' artistry of wallpapers that my queue would die and artwork be swapped out - and I was so right. I've got two computers, and this dragon wallpaper is now on one of them. It's just gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    I kinda figured once Soko came back into the bangin' artistry of wallpapers that my queue would die and artwork be swapped out - and I was so right. I've got two computers, and this dragon wallpaper is now on one of them. It's just gorgeous.
    Only for a short while. That awesome wallpaper you made for me has been glued to my desktop since you initially made it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow...I just looked through your deviantart gallery, your wallpapers ARE amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    I currently dont have T13, so if you werent fused about the T12 instead of T13 I could give this a shot, all of it actually I will leave it open a little longer and see if someone with T13 can do it for you in your prefered gear
    T12 will do the thing aswell! make it hc pls. Also the things I've written are only suggestion. Do whatever you think will look cool resolution needs to be right only.

Deleted
    Awsome work you are doing! I would like a Signature if any of you got time, thanks!

Visible text: Ekzor, T.J.P.F. Kor'gall
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgall/Ekzor/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 12 restoration heroic full gear
    Helm visible: Yes!
    Your pose: Don't need to be casting just showing mostly shoulders and head
    General colour scheme: Just some awsome backround colour that fits whith my purple gear
    Any extras: No thanks!

Deleted
    Hey guys, I also make signatures and the likes, and was intrigued to know where i could find the new tier 13 pieces for my WMV. Any help appreciated!

If you could pm me or something a link or instructions also, that would be amazing!

Deleted
    I kinda figured once Soko came back into the bangin' artistry of wallpapers that my queue would die and artwork be swapped out - and I was so right.
    That's not why I make them :/
    It's definitively not to kill off peoples creativeness and queues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eken90 View Post
    Awsome work you are doing! I would like a Signature if any of you got time, thanks!

Visible text: Ekzor, T.J.P.F. Kor'gall
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgall/Ekzor/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 12 restoration heroic full gear
    Helm visible: Yes!
    Your pose: Don't need to be casting just showing mostly shoulders and head
    General colour scheme: Just some awsome backround colour that fits whith my purple gear
    Any extras: No thanks!
    I'll claim this if no one else has done so! Would love to try another worgen sig. If no one has taken this, I should get this done during the weekend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feii View Post
    T12 will do the thing aswell! make it hc pls. Also the things I've written are only suggestion. Do whatever you think will look cool resolution needs to be right only.

Very well then... STOLEN!!! MWHAHAHAHA!

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

So Elyaan came up with the brilliant idea of having four dragon aspects in human/elf form in a wallpaper:

<snip>

Direct link full size: http://i.imgur.com/2ciTo.jpg
    Soko, that is just beautiful! You are a god of Photoshop and I worship you. Forgive me but seeing your work just makes me want to do naughty things to you!

Hello, hello! As much as I love to see new artists popping up in this thread, it seems like it's time for a quick reminder on our site's signature restrictions.

The entire area of the signature may be no higher than 100px (a 100px high image + 2 lines of small text is usually fine). Images may be no wider than 500px. And the most important one that some of the new artists haven't noticed, yet, is a filesize below 50KB.

Quite a lot of the sigs over the past 5 or so pages have been wayyyy over the filesize limit. If you're having issues with the filesize, use the "Save for Web" option in PS. Has a nifty slider that makes it super easy to stay below 50KB without losing a ton of quality.

Please, please, please to make sure to stick to all of these rules when making these gorgeous pieces so that requesters don't get their shiny, new sigs removed. Thanks!

Also, a lot of the recent work has been amazing. And glad to see some familiar faces back in the thread. ^_^ Makes me sad that I have zero time to even look at PS lately.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2011-11-17 at 10:04 PM.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not why I make them :/
    It's definitively not to kill off peoples creativeness and queues.
    Hahah. I know it's not why you make them - what I'm saying is a complete compliment. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Hello, hello! As much as I love to see new artists popping up in this thread, it seems like it's time for a quick reminder on our site's signature restrictions.

The entire area of the signature may be no higher than 100px (a 100px high image + 2 lines of small text is usually fine). Images may be no wider than 500px. And the most important one that some of the new artists haven't noticed, yet, is a filesize below 50KB.

Quite a lot of the sigs over the past 5 or so pages have been wayyyy over the filesize limit. If you're having issues with the filesize, use the "Save for Web" option in PS. Has a nifty slider that makes it super easy to stay below 50KB without losing a ton of quality.

Please, please, please to make sure to stick to all of these rules when making these gorgeous pieces so that requesters don't get their shiny, new sigs removed. Thanks!

Also, a lot of the recent work has been amazing. And glad to see some familiar faces back in the thread. ^_^ Makes me sad that I have zero time to even look at PS lately.
    Thank you for coming in and pointing this out and, above all, being so nice about it.

I was following the pixel requirements but didn't realize when I was saving my sigs into jpegs that most of them were over 50KB. I'll be making sure to fix all that up for people and following it in the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post

Psssst.. Where is the slide? I must be blind since I can't see one.. There's one "but" with the "Save for Web" option for me. Even though I increase the resolution and colors the "Save for Web"-images turn really ugly gray for me.. Is there any way I can avoid that? That's why I hardly use the option because it screws up the colors. :s

EDIT: And I don't mean black & white sort of gray, just really plain colors after I use that option. Seems like a lot of effort wasted when the colors get screwed in the end anyway. Here's the difference;
    (Saved as .png)
    (Saved as .jpeg with "Save for Web").
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2011-11-17 at 10:49 PM.