on Modelviewer how do i take the spell effect off the shoulders like say on Shaman T13 it has the massive glow. how do i take that off?

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptions View Post
    on Modelviewer how do i take the spell effect off the shoulders like say on Shaman T13 it has the massive glow. how do i take that off?
    There are photoshop guides on the first page.

not looking for photoshop guide. just trying to figure out how to take spell effects on shoulders out on modelviewer. I know there is a option in modelviewer for it, but just cant find it

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Just messing around again. <snip>
    Another tip: you could create a new layer (shift+cntrl+N, I think), select the paint brush and size, then hold down alt while hovering over the hair near where it goes through the shoulder armor, then click to select that color. Then you can paint over to reconnect the two hair pieces, so it looks more natural. Or, you could choose to paint over that bit of hair with the gold trim on the shoulder armor instead. Either way, the paint brush and layers is how I fix those clipping issues. Hope that helps! :-)
    Requests: closed

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptions View Post
    not looking for photoshop guide. just trying to figure out how to take spell effects on shoulders out on modelviewer. I know there is a option in modelviewer for it, but just cant find it
    Yeah, that can be found with the Photoshop guides (in Soko's one, specifically).

Or a shortcut: Pause the character on your desired pose, then hit Ctrl+Z twice (I'm saying twice so it re-sheathes the weapon, if you have one).

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Another tip: you could create a new layer (shift+cntrl+N, I think), select the paint brush and size, then hold down alt while hovering over the hair near where it goes through the shoulder armor, then click to select that color. Then you can paint over to reconnect the two hair pieces, so it looks more natural. Or, you could choose to paint over that bit of hair with the gold trim on the shoulder armor instead. Either way, the paint brush and layers is how I fix those clipping issues. Hope that helps! :-)
    Oh yeah! Thanks, I didn't even notice that piece was hanging out till now :P.

I spent a good hour trying to figure out how people were getting T13 for their model viewers before figuring out I'd have to figure out how to install the PTR myself. :P Now I'm sitting here waiting for it to finish.

damn these sigs are really good : D makes me want one

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM Request:
    Original -
    @_@ How'd you get their faces so awesome like? Especially the blonde! Damn human females!

Stood in the Fire maybenotquiteasheavy's Avatar
    PMR;

---------- Post added 2011-11-13 at 01:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM Request:
    Original -
    Can just agree with what the rest said, I love the facial expression on the blonde. Amazing, well done *bows*

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them as much."

Quote Originally Posted by mitsoangel View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: I'd prefer just my characters name, Âlone (Â = ALT + 0194)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post one just yet
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Whatever the artist thinks would look best.
    General colour scheme: Preferably something holy-ish...
    Any extras: I would like the gear to be the off color T-6 from Black Temple, including the priest on a stick from Bloodboil, if I need to post links to the gear I can do as such. I guess that since I can't post a picture of my character I should add a few things, I'm a male blood elf. I'm on Azjol-Nerub and in the guild Reclamation if anyone takes the time to look me up !

If anyone decides to work on this could you let me know? I'll check back here often. I didn't PM anyone because.. well frankly I didn't know who to choose!

Thanks in advance!
    I can do this.

Let me know if you want any changes.
    Last edited by Rivelle; 2011-11-13 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesyla View Post
    I understand that a youtube background might take a lot more work than a signature would and if any artist feels like picking it up in echange of a payement, please let me know what your price would be.

Wile i'd like to add ( i'v already pmed a few of you just to express how amazing i find your work ) that some of the signatures - wallpapers done on here are just gorgeous.
    It's a pleasure to go thru each page and actually see what's being crated.
    If i made some sort of mistake in my request, feel free to say it so i can fix it
    Thanks to Resentful for this amazing signature.

Thanks everyone.

Basically, what I did:
    Use the "No" emote, and wait till she looks to the right with her mouth closed (it was at 541 frames for me, and don't worry about the arms, but if they do show up, they can be cleverly erased). Pause that, and then just wait for her eyes (the wierd pupil bit) to look to the right too. Then just quickly screenshot that, and the rest is Photoshop!

And here's a pic of the settings + pose (lazily cropped it in MS Paint... so tired..):
    http://i.imgur.com/H5mGI.png

Tip with female Humans (the ingame models, damnit!): It's all about the direction of the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rqt View Post
    Not sure if you guys are still taking on new requests (hope you are).
    -----
    (Don't include the tabard please <3)
    Visible text: Would like it to say my characters name Rqt and my title Firelord
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khaz'goroth/Rqt/advanced
    Gear set: Would like the current teir of gear (Same as in the armory profile)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Casting a spell
    General colour scheme: Would like A light-blueish color, grey, black, white color scheme <3
    Any extras: Just the cool looking extras in most of the signatures <3 anything that looks cool would be awesome

Would be really appreciated for any help/signatures <3
    Thanks in advance,
    Rqt.
    And its done! What you think?

Visible text: Whartas Prime - hellscream eu
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Whartas/simple
    Gear set: Conqueror darkruned (blue dk t8)
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: some bad-ass look
    General colour scheme: dark, pref. mixed with orange but specially dark
    Any extras: Something apocaliptic if possible
    many thanks

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1360x 768
    Visible text: Doober
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Doober/simple
    Gear set: Season 10 elite
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: You chose
    General colour scheme: Blues purples white red
    Any extras: I would like to incorperate all 3 specs Frost, Fire, Arcane in some way into the picture.

Thanks Valauthiel,

Looks great!

Rivellana,
    I must say that its completely amazing! I freaking love it so much!!! Now if I could just post enough to be able to use it... but I just want you to know that I think its the best signature that I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'R THE BEST EVER!!! I wish I could do it..

Sincerely,
    Mitsoangel

Quote Originally Posted by mitsoangel View Post
    Rivellana,
    I must say that its completely amazing! I freaking love it so much!!! Now if I could just post enough to be able to use it... but I just want you to know that I think its the best signature that I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'R THE BEST EVER!!! I wish I could do it..

Sincerely,
    Mitsoangel
    Well, I don't personally think my talent even near compares to some of the other artists in this thread, but I'm glad you like it so much and thanks for the compliments. :P

Just finished this one. Open for requests and such. More of my stuff over on DevArt: http://xazriphalex.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Well, I don't personally think my talent even near compares to some of the other artists in this thread, but I'm glad you like it so much and thanks for the compliments. :P
    I'm jealous! You tied all the colors into and everything, um.. if possible do you think you could use a different font? Something along the lines of what yours is? And include 'Dargonkiller' infront of my name, as a title? Its an inside joke between my guildmates and me, and if you could include that it'd be AH-freaking-mazing!