Quote Originally Posted by Kolgarth View Post
    Visible text: Juggernäut
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A4ut/advanced
    Gear set: T12 Heroic
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Swinging weapons
    General colour scheme: Firelands scheme
    Any extras: Pureblood Firehawk somewhere in the background if possible

Edit: If it's not too much trouble could I get an avatar as well please? TYVM

Thank you in advance

I originally posted on Nov. 2nd but left shortly after for a vacation to Cancun. I scanned through the pages but I think I may have got missed/overlooked so this is just a "bump"

EDIT: Have sent a PM request
    Last edited by Kolgarth; 2011-11-29 at 03:51 PM.

Hi again all! Our guild loved the banner so much (Matt Damon) thanks again Isilrien! I wanted to see if an artist would kindly pick up a signature request.

Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Your character's name? Or maybe your server?) Tickledpink and of course our guild name, Matt Damon.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough.) us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Tickledpink/simple
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 11? PvP Season 4? Dungeon Set 2?) This is an odd request buuut I'll try I want the black mageweave vest, legs, boots. If that's not possible, t13 heroic would be fine. T
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)The pose or close-up I'll leave at the discretion of the artist.
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, in your chilling blue armor?) Again, at the artist's discretion.
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?) Whatever works best

Thanks again!! All of you guys are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR wallpaper:

*snip*
    Beautiful as always <333
    I really love your wing work. Are those brushes? Would you mind providing the link if it is??
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Beautiful as always <333
    I really love your wing work. Are those brushes? Would you mind providing the link if it is??
    Thank you. They're brushes, I love brushes.
    Found here: http://divinitylight.deviantart.com/#/d1qgveq

Also, I was screwing around and made my first non-WoW wallpaper and uploaded it to my deviantart. I was not prepared for the near-instant comment-favorite-pageview spam, hehe. :P

(click to enlarge)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    My first wallpaper request
    My eyes went a bit googly after a while so it may not be great...

<snip>

There's also a non-text version on my DA page.
    What brushes do you use to get that eery smokey look around the citadel?
    Haste Breakpoint Calculator! -------- CTC Calculator!

Sig by Elyaan | My Work | Que: 3 | PMs: OPEN

Deleted
    Hi everybody,
    here is my request for a wallpaper

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1680x1050
    Visible text: Shaiyla
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Can't post links actually, so Shaiyla on EU-Arthas
    Gear set: PVP Season 2
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Spellcasting
    General colour scheme: Fire specific
    Any extras: Tarecgosa, if possible the real dragon not mount

Greetings
    Shaiyla

Quote Originally Posted by kieble View Post
    What brushes do you use to get that eery smokey look around the citadel?
    BRUSHIE BRUSHIE

Just to let you know, I use GIMP for my editing so that is a GIMP brush... not sure if it will work with Photoshop

To achieve that effect I just splattered it all around ICC on a separate layer and erased parts of it to clean up the rough edges.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Sent to artist
    Last edited by aclockworkrobot; 2011-12-17 at 04:26 PM.

Hey Hightailer here requesting a Cool Wallpaper..
    Visible Text: Nokomanida The Insane, Suffer (guild name)
    Background: Icy Blue or Smoky Gray
    Gear: Tier 13 (the new ones from 4.3)
    Pose, Just standing.
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...omanida/simple
    No Helm.
    Extras... Mini Tyrael or Tyraels Charger in background. Both would be awesome. Thanks and i hope this is doable!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ownofdeath View Post
    Just reposting this for a friend looking for a artist to do this, original post was on Nov 17th, post #33453 on page 1673, there were a lot of requests going in at the time and got "flooded by the sea of requests" . If an artist would do this it would be awesome .
    I'll pick this up tomorrow, I haven't done a tauren yet and would like to try one.

I'm also open for all signature and wallpaper PMR requests, I'll be bored silly now that I cleared out the queue I had from the long weekend with the patch hitting tomorrow and will need something to keep me busy. PM me sig and wallpaper requests! :P

Signature Request

Unfortunately my post count was not high enough to PM yet, also I had to modify the armory link so I could post this, so here is my request--

Visible text: Rinnoa (name), Ashes of the Phoenix (guild), Emerald Dream (server)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Rinnoa/simple
    Gear set: Tier 12
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Casting (i.e. Lightning Bolt)
    General colour scheme: Blue
    Any extras: If its possible I'd like to have it kinda zoomed in on my face kind of off centered with my name,
    guildname, and servername on one side and a faded out picture of my toon casting another spell
    behind it. As for the background, I would like to try and avoid a solid blue, some simple design
    should work just fine. Also, I have a screenshot of a facial closeup, not sure if it would be useable
    or not, but I can provide it if you would like!

Thanks,
    Sylvyn/Rinnoa

10+ Year Old Account
    For my guildies:

Deleted
    Tier 13 multi request. Signature + Wallpaper

Signature:
    Visible text: Ganga
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory link
    Gear set: Tier 13 HC (The red armort set)
    Your pose: What ever you think make it work.
    General colour scheme: I'm thinking about some green/red colors. But tbh, what ever that make it work!
    Any extras: A good looking avatar would be nice! Remember, theese are both for MMO-C

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Ganga
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory link
    Gear set: Tier 13 HC (The red armort set)
    Your pose: What ever you think make it work.
    General colour scheme: I'm thinking about some green/red colors. But tbh, what ever that make it work!
    Any extras: For this part, i would like to have the Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest equipped. Regarding background of the wallpaper i have no ideers at all. So feel free to play.

Deleted
    Interested in some Horde signatures as it seems like I've actually done quite a little of them.. Especially interested in female tauren, female orc, male troll and undead signatures. Have done none of those yet. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    So.... yeah.

I got bored and wanted to play. I like playing. And I'm fairly proud of this one. What do you guys think?
    Bit late, but that's amazing. Very nicely done.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

This request was for a signature that looked similar to mine with a few changes (if that wasn't obvious, heh). I had to paint the circlet in (not sure why, but the item didn't show up at all in WMV--just the glow).

Deleted
    Thank you Safhira. That is truely awesome!!! Now i just need to put it up for display

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    PMR:

This request was for a signature that looked similar to mine with a few changes (if that wasn't obvious, heh). I had to paint the circlet in (not sure why, but the item didn't show up at all in WMV--just the glow).
    Thats really lovely. Well done!

15+ Year Old Account
    Hi! So I'm requesting a wallpaper, but I would prefer to have only dragons as I'm a stickler for them IRL. Details are as follows and would be much appreciated!
    This is for my dual monitor setup so the resolution is going to be huge.

Currently how my desktop looks: http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...115_174957.jpg

Resolution: 3360x1050 (widescreen)
    Color scheme: *Mostly* a black/white/gray scheme, black being the main primary color since my Rainmeter desktop additions are in a gray color.
    Dragons? I love the stone drake look, if I had to weed out what colors I wanted, Id only pick the Phosphorescent and Vitreous colors (purple/blue). I'm not hard up for how I want them posed but if anyone is able to make them slightly grayscaled (such as a paler color of what they look like normally) then it'd be perfect.

If anyone picks this up, I'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Deleted
    Nice one
    Last edited by mmoc727357d98d; 2011-11-29 at 02:52 PM.