10+ Year Old Account
    A couple of PMRs (a signature requested to look like mine, and a guild banner):

10+ Year Old Account
    I swapped over from the PTR build to the current build now that it's 4.3, but I can only get one color of the T13, how do you get heroic? I know on PTR they had all items there so you could just choose, but they don't in live version.

Edit: I know how to model control and change with shoulders now, but there is no model control for chest piece?
    Last edited by kieble; 2011-12-07 at 10:20 PM.
    Haste Breakpoint Calculator! -------- CTC Calculator!

Sig by Elyaan | My Work | Que: 3 | PMs: OPEN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kieble View Post
    I swapped over from the PTR build to the current build now that it's 4.3, but I can only get one color of the T13, how do you get heroic? I know on PTR they had all items there so you could just choose, but they don't in live version.

Edit: I know how to model control and change with shoulders now, but there is no model control for chest piece?
    This, help please

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

I'd love a Signature made. I have been trying to get a good one, but every time I put one up.. well. I get infracted some way. So this is why I am turning to the masters
    Although I have about 10 85's, I think I want a sig with just NE Druid Goonygoon <Cursed> - [Lothar-US] on it. I have a white pony tail.

I would also love a version that is 960x854 for my Driod, that would be a bonus!

Visible text: I would love to see, My Name "Goonygoon" and My guild name, <Cursed>.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory, sure. a face would be good too, but I would keep that open to artistic license (See Color Scheme)

Gear set: I like T3 Druid, but not set in stone. I am more worried about the mood of the Sig, than the gear set.

Helm visible: Artistic License

Your pose: I am a healer main spec, so a cast animation might work. Again, up to you guys

General colour scheme: Ok, this is going to set the general mood, so... Black, Purple, Green/Red. (Green doesn't really look good with red so that is why they are / ) Think <Cursed> .. the guild name says a lot to the way my guild works, haha.

I will be happy with anything really, I am looking for artistic, not canon. If it is a sith lord Goonygoon with glowing red eyes in a dark cloak, or a close up of silver eyes, both are artistic and well, awesome. I like art. Art should convay the artist not the benefactor. Have fun with it, please

Thanks in advance to all the artists out there doing this. The community appreciates you more than you know
    -Goon
    I sent a PM to Rivellana So excited!
    Last edited by Goonygoon; 2011-12-11 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Sent a PM :D

Thanks to Rivellana for an awesome signature

PMR:

Non-MMO.

In queue: Thoven.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post

Both are lovely but I really love that banner.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just stopping by to say hi! It's great to see new artists in here. You are all doing excellent work! Makes me miss making siggies for people but, alas! RL has taken over. Keep up the great work! I may try to take a couple requests for this weekend, we shall see!! ^_^

Arhi

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

15+ Year Old Account
    I love that font. What is it if you don't mind me asking?

Sig by Isilrien

Signature:
    Visible text: Priestzors, (underneath) Nothing Else Matters
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Priestzors/simple
    Gear set:Tier 5 Priest
    Helm visible: Visible
    Your pose: Smiling
    General colour scheme: Something holy looking, golden etc.
    Any extras: Would be nice to have wings spreading from the characters back.
    Thank you in advance!

Visible text: Name: Rendarrath Server: Illidan Guild: Encore
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...darrath/simple
    Gear set: Tier 6
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: This is up to the Artist
    General colour scheme: I prefer a dark color theme but if it doesn't work with t6 ill let the artist decide on the background as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    I love that font. What is it if you don't mind me asking?
    It's a combination of a couple, actually. Dutch & Harley for the D, and Romance Fatal something-or-other for the rest (both are at www.dafont.com).

These both look phenomenal.

Signature:
    Visible text: Hovinarri, Starcaller
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battleDOTnet/wow/en/character/bloodscalp/Hovinarri/simple (i cant post links yet ) switch out dot with .
    Gear set:Season 4 Brutal set Hunter
    Your pose: Firing with Bow
    General colour scheme: Sunwell-ish golden red colours
    Any extras: I cant figure out anything
    Thanks in beforehand

Deleted
    I would like to request a banner for my our guild website.

Size:
    1100px x 250px

Visible text:
    Sharpened Claws, EU Aggramar

Logo:
    we use the paw crest that is on our tabard

General colour scheme:
    Would like a Mists of Pandaria feel to it.
    The colour that are part of our guild is orange/yellow claw colors. FFFF80 = Yellow & FFBF00 = Orange
    Any other colours that goes with the orange/yellow colours that the artist think go well together.

Any extras:
    Would like the guilds name on the banner and realm as mentioned above.
    You can view our website to get an idea sharpenedclaws.com I would also like to move away from the dark look maybe something more easy on the eye that makes you feel comfortable when you visit the Site. Then I will adapt the site to suit the banner.

Only things that are a must is the orange/yellow colors. FFFF80 = Yellow & FFBF00 = Orange and paw that we use on our tabard that you will see when you visit the site to get an idea.

Thanks for your time.
    Ambrosine
    Hope you like it

black bordered

white bordered
    http://i.imgur.com/jiMeU.png

Hi, beautiful work all. I would like to request a banner for my guild's site. We recently name and tabard changed so our site doesn't really fit anymore.

Banner

Size: General banner size, around 1000x300.
    Visible Text: Incompetent of Dragonblight US. "Because the first step to recovery is acceptance."
    Logo: Our current tabard is white on white (border looks grey) with gold angel wings. Link to guild: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/dr...t/Incompetent/
    General color scheme: The colors atm are white and gold, but I'm not opposed to any other colors you might find goes well with that combo. One of the sigs above had brownish and gold smoke as a background and it was gorgeous.
    Any Extras: We were initially looking for a pin-up esque looking blood elf with angel wings. Think Jessica Rabbit but with elf ears and wings. Since the guild name IS Incompetent, perhaps she could be dropping her staff or wand or something lol. I'm sure I'll like anything you guys come up with though, there's been a lot of amazing work in this thread so far. Thanks all for the help.
    Last edited by mmoca8e49b78af; 2011-12-08 at 03:05 PM.

Deleted
    who can i pm for a signaute plz?

15+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Shootbetches <Nerfed> (Nerfed is guild name, above/below the text would be preferred)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...betches/simple
    Gear set: Currently Equipped is fine
    Your pose: Shooting bow
    General colour scheme: Greenish/rust-redish -- something that matches my current gear set!
    Any extras: Nope!

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes this on

10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up

RE: Sharpened Claws Banner
    WoW!! Thanks so much Caiti. It looks so nice thanks for making me this wonderful banner.

Kind Regards,
    Ambs

messed up the names :/

PMR:

mmo:

non-mmo:
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2011-12-09 at 05:36 AM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    waithing on PM resquest

(post remove)
    Last edited by xindykawai; 2011-12-12 at 07:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to open my PM signature queue...maybe it'll get me off the game a little bit.

Examples of my previous work (also link below my signature):

Signatures only at the moment right now, thanks!