Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Actually the fumes the Photoshop fire produces are highly toxic. Which again brings me back to the whole "do not kill Photoshop with fire" thing.
    True... which is one reason I have refrained from killing it with fire. Mainly thanks to you helping me get used to the way Photoshop works

and to add to the more OT-ness:

Thank you WMV for making me laugh so much my cat ran away and hide...
    Last edited by Ammeg; 2011-12-12 at 02:13 PM.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Signature:
    Visible text: No text.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'm actually not doing a WoW signature, so here's the picture I'd like. >>Click<<
    General colour scheme: Grey and White.
    Any extras: I'd love some smokey effects and a little bit of snow, this will be used on many different Forums, including MMO-champ.
    Also, if you could, and I'd be your BFF, could you also make an Avatar of the picture, doesn't need to have the effects, but would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and if you could send me a PM when it's ready, as it's sometimes hard to find responses on this thread
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Xrated View Post

Since I made his Signature, Might as well update it.

Sorry i didn't get to your PM Sikk. Haven't done any Signature's in awhile. Let alone mess around in PS.

On break sort of...

Regardless - Hope you like the new one
    Applaud. True gent

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sicknessx View Post
    Signature: Visible text: I want my guilds name (Affirmative Action) somewhere small and character's name (Sick) somewhere alittle bigger.
    For some reason I can't get Imgur to show the images so I've uploaded them to DA. Very frustrating :/ Anyway, hope this is what you were wanting. If you want a bigger one to go on guild forums just let me know the size and I'll work it for ya.

http://kaylee99.deviantart.com/#/d4iwb4a http://kaylee99.deviantart.com/#/d4iwb9g - Icon

Requesting a signature:

Visible text: 'Rixark' in a fancy golden text
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/Rixark/advanced
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 6(Lightbringer) w/ The Bulwark of Azzinoth shield and the Dragonscale-Encrusted Longblade from Sunwell. ALSO, wearing the Argent Crusader's Tabard.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Preferably in a angry blocking pose.
    General colour scheme: Dark back drop with a light center, Paladin themed.
    Any extras: If you can, have my wings from Avenging Wrath up. That would be awesome :3

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Rixark; 2011-12-12 at 04:29 PM.

Lovely work as always Soko! I notice your sig/avatar has gotten into the holiday spirit as well :P. Your santa looks a bit menacing though...

PMR:

I'm not even really sure what this is, but the requester wanted these elements to promote his Youtube channel so here ya go. :P

My queue is currently cleared, if anyone is interested PM me.

Fiddled around with Photoshop again. A wallpaper of my priest and my boyfriend's shaman. I tried to make my priest look like a guardian angel but in the end I think she looks more like a ghost. :'D I like the result though. The shammy stands out a bit but I didn't know what to do to him so I just left it like that.

http://i.imgur.com/lDlMa.png

Got two people in my queue, should get the signatures sorted tomorrow due to a day off!

EDIT: The wallpaper actually represents the current state of my relationship. We live fairly far away from eachother but we still carry a part of eachother with us. I know it sounds sweet and almost icky but I don't know how else to put it!
    Last edited by Aveline; 2011-12-12 at 06:17 PM.

| Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: SWTOR, The Secret World, Guild Wars 2 |

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    For some reason I can't get Imgur to show the images so I've uploaded them to DA. Very frustrating :/ Anyway, hope this is what you were wanting. If you want a bigger one to go on guild forums just let me know the size and I'll work it for ya.

http://kaylee99.deviantart.com/#/d4iwb4a http://kaylee99.deviantart.com/#/d4iwb9g - Icon
    thanks i love it!

Bumping this since I posted it several weeks and 30 pages ago.
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Chaevie. I would like to have "Chaevie the Merciless" under my character and somewhere on the wallpaper it would be cool to have "Embrace your Inner Demon"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Chaevie on Executus in the Guild flawless
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Would love to have my warlock casting a shadow bolt.
    General colour: Would love my character surrounded by the netherstorm sky (I love that zone) on the right side of the screen, other than that it can be completely black.
    Any extras: I want her to be wearing the Merciless Gladiator Lock PvP set. Would like my fel hunter to be sitting next to me.

Thanks soo much Rivellana, it looks amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Ameri View Post
    Thanks soo much Rivellana, it looks amazing!
    I'm glad you like it!

-----
    PMR:

Download the avatar in png format if you want to keep the transparency.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryok View Post
    Hi i want a Signature and if possible a wallpaper too for my rogue.

Signature
    Visible text: Ryok The Light of Dawn
    Armory link eu (dot) battle (dot) net/wow/de/character/kiljaeden/Ryok/simple
    Gear set: T6 with cursed vision of sargeras
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: standing
    General colour scheme: Black/Red if possible or something poison based
    Any extras: warglaives in the background

Wallpaper
    Visible text: Ryok
    Armory link: same as at the signature
    Gear set: T5 with Glaives in the middle and same charakter in T6 left and T10 HC right without weapon
    Helm Visible: yes
    Your pose: battle pose for the one in the middle, dancing with T10 HC and T6 /roar
    General colour scheme: Black/red/purple

I hope that my requests are possible and it's impressive what you all are doing here
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryok View Post
    is someone working on it? just want to know.
    i'm pushing it as i've postet it last week and don't want it to get lost, if still possible i want my guilds name Swords of Fire on the signature if not it's fine too. ^^
    just pushing it cause i don't want it to get lost, hope someone is working on it can't wait for it ^^

couple more in the gw2 painted style:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Those look stunning, Zarina.

So, on to other things: I sorted out a new signature wall a couple of days ago, but the layout was messy/I decided not to include a few that I wasn't super-happy with. I thought that I might aswell post it up here.

I'll now be away from signature making for a couple of weeks (or maybe days), so that I can enjoy the christmas holidays (and to deal with more pressing things, like school). That means no requests.

Anyways, to the rest of you: Stay awesome, people, and keep up the stunning work.

Bumping this for 2nd time. Original post was on 11/27 . Hope some 1 have time. Thanks!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vplshabnik View Post
    Hi
    Signature request.
    I was thinking about one sin for 2 of my toons.
    First (main)
    Visible text: Volshabnik (name)
    Armory link: (us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blades-edge/Volshabnik/advanced)
    Gear set: T12H
    Your pose: Up to artist
    General colour scheme: Gold, Read, Black

2nd (alt)
    Visible text: Argos (name)
    Armory link: (us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blades-edge/Arg%C3%B3s/advanced)
    Gear set: Judgement set
    Your pose: Up to artist
    General colour scheme: Gold, Read, Black

Any extras: I have a lot of pride in my guild and the Hord , so it be relay cool if you can incorporate guild name (Sacrifice) and guild logo, and hord logo on the signature.
    PS. I relay relay like this sig (img403.imageshack.us/img403/9186/noxesignature.jpg)
    ( sorry cant post normal links)
    Thanks in advents.

Stunning, as always Zarina. <3 I just adore your work but, you already know that!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I'm glad you like it!

-----
    PMR:

Download the avatar in png format if you want to keep the transparency.
    Much better than I saw it in my head
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Alright I realized back when I last requested a signature two months ago, I forgot my armory link ._.
    so here it is again

Visible text: Sanctuary
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nctuary/simple
    Gear set: Preferably tier 13, but if you don't have it, tier 12. Lighter version of both, thank you
    Your pose: An omni-like casting spell. I'm holy so I'd like that one with the arm above the head or whatever.
    General colour scheme: Match the armor color please. For t13, blues, for t12, reds
    Any extras: Take your time in making the sig. I'd love to see it, and I appreciate your guy's hard work. Also, if you could make it like, 400 px wide instead of 500 that'd be very nice