Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    So I've been super busy recently, but found time to do some guild requests.

Been a long time, but here goes:

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    L-P-R
    AMAGAD ART FROM GEEKI! *dies from happiness* Good to see you back and doing pwetty arts again. <3 I especially loved the druid one, but all of them look awesome. They're so.. crispy and pretty and and.. Stuff.

I also love this one Torgerd made. I absolutely love the pose/expression you managed to capture. Wowzers!

I got a few people in my queue right now + a bigger wallpaper request from a guildie to finish. I'm also drowned in school work and some irl stuff (I get to be a bridesmaid~) for about a week longer. After that I should be back to business a bit more frequently and efficiently. Let's hope for the best! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MailEnhancement View Post
    looks perfect. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by L-P-R View Post
    ;D I love it!! Thanks so much.
    Yeyy, glad to hear you guys like them.
    And thanks for the compliments to you other peeps <3

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Hey guys...I'm not sure how popular my sigs are but Vildkatt requested that I might make a tutorial that has info on how I make the background effect I've been using lately. Is this something that might interest other people as well? I haven't had a lot of comments on my more recent sigs so I wasn't sure.
    Tuts are never a bad thing. I guarantee it would be put to use many times.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Is there something similar to WMV for SWTOR? I have been thinking about getting a sig made for Star Wars, but I don't want it to be a giant hassle either >.<
    Cyner#1996

Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    Is there something similar to WMV for SWTOR? I have been thinking about getting a sig made for Star Wars, but I don't want it to be a giant hassle either >.<
    Not that I've seen so far. What I would recommend is to supply the screenshot/render you want to use and someone should pick it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Rivellana! That looks sooo much better! Was amazing before, but now it is super amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:

Visible text: Evaná - Ravencrest
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Not needed, since i'd like to be displayed as kitty! (Night elf, and dark blue fur)
    Gear set: Well..kittys don't need that! Got an inbuild gear set already.
    Your pose: Would be cool to have the panther walk all along the signature, seen from the side. So it would look like it came from the right side and went to the left. But a nice roaring or just badass looking pose is also nice, so feel free to improvise! Just make sure she looks like she's gonna catch some bait
    General colour scheme: Dark! Best would be if it looked like nighttime, and only little is seen of her.
    Any extras: Perhaps if you can, you could try to make the background look like the night elf forests at night, or just any kind of jungle that is dark where she comes out of. And a effect that looks really ferocious, for example when she claws something there could be some wound-like effect or such!

Hope someone feels like doing this

Deleted
    Visible text: Razail
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trider/Razail/
    Gear set: T13 LFR Paladin.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Standing still.
    General colour scheme: Generally a white light color scheme with hints of yellow light. Similar to Argent Dawn.
    Any extras: If possible, change from blood elf eyes to high elf.

PM'ed Rivellana.
    Last edited by mmocd786cabdc9; 2012-01-17 at 01:29 AM.

easy creation

very good job and easy

request for non-mmo sig:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Zarina that is really stunning. Wow. Great Job!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miena View Post
    Signature:

Visible text: Evaná - Ravencrest
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Not needed, since i'd like to be displayed as kitty! (Night elf, and dark blue fur)
    Gear set: Well..kittys don't need that! Got an inbuild gear set already.
    Your pose: Would be cool to have the panther walk all along the signature, seen from the side. So it would look like it came from the right side and went to the left. But a nice roaring or just badass looking pose is also nice, so feel free to improvise! Just make sure she looks like she's gonna catch some bait
    General colour scheme: Dark! Best would be if it looked like nighttime, and only little is seen of her.
    Any extras: Perhaps if you can, you could try to make the background look like the night elf forests at night, or just any kind of jungle that is dark where she comes out of. And a effect that looks really ferocious, for example when she claws something there could be some wound-like effect or such!

Hope someone feels like doing this
    I hope you like it!

All Done, Tekloth ::]
    Hope this is what you had in mind.
    Sorry I couldn't fit all the text in ::S

l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Gorelaz Signature:

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    request for non-mmo sig:

Amazing, as usual
    What font is that if you dont mind me asking?
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I hope you like it!
    Aw, that's great, thanks alot

Deleted
    Visible text: 'Alenarien Denas' is my character's name in RP, and I think this would look nice if the font had a metallic hue, maybe of gold/silver depending on how it would look best with the following details.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...enaryen/simple (If this isn't clear enough, feel free to let me know and I can upload a screenshot )

Gear set: I would like him to wear the gear set that he wears in character; a little mix of T8/T4, and some other things which can be seen on the armoury. It mightn't be the perfect set but to me it's a rather unique/holy-looking set indeed.

Helm visible: I would like him to wear the helm, but ideally (and this would be a big favour if possible), I would really like it if them colour of the helmet could be dimmed a bit (It was the only plate helmet I could find for him so far, but the incredibly elusive Warbringer's Crown (http://www.wowhead.com/item=14944#) remains out of my grasp, but I think it's a perfect match for the set and hope to get it one say.

Your pose: I think it would look nice if he was taking refuge behind his shield like a grand crusader of some sort; his face strained, maybe gritting his teeth as he braces himself for an impact or retaliates against one (another very nice touch, again if possible, would be to have some sort of ghoul on the other side of this shield, maybe getting ready to strike at it, or perhaps even having being stricken by the shield. IC Alenarien is very strict/stern and arrogant, and I can provide his MyRolePlay profile if it helps you imagine how he appears/presents himself)

General colour scheme: 'Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light?' Yes, that sums up Alenarien perfectly. He is a Grand Crusader in character, and would feel right at home amidst bright rays of Holy Light. He is also a very military character indeed, so this is where the font could be used to contrast with the soft, holy hues; or perhaps that could be done in the metals of his armour too.

Any extras: I would not mind maybe a few of those trees from Quel'thalas in the background, as though he were still defending Eversong from the Scourge in the dead scar. Maybe a few leaves here and there, whichever looks best depending on what the small amount of space/size a signature permits you.

Many thanks in advance, and I greatly appreciate any efforts made on my behalf

10+ Year Old Account
    Request for a (non mmo-champion.com) guild website signature.

Another one to add to my Vodka collection, and one of my personal favorites now.

Hope you like it! <3
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2012-01-14 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Request for a (non mmo-champion.com) guild website signature.

Another one to add to my Vodka collection, and one of my personal favorites now.

Hope you like it! <3
    Looks great! Thanks to Geek and Para for the amazing sigs! <3

Deleted

signature-request

Visible text: I want it to show my name (Synnical).

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armorylink: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Synnical/advanced (cant post links).

Gear set: I want him to be in the Ruthless Gladiator's Set for rogues. Which is the Season 10-set.

Helm visible: Yes, love the looks of it.

Your pose: I'm a melee dps, but it doesnt really matter what he is currently doing in the signature. I'm sure you guys can come up with something cool.

General colour scheme: I would like the signature to go in black-yellow-green and maybe some red. The mixture would awesome, imo.

Any extras: Not really. I'm very impressed with the signatures Zarina have made so far, so maybe something like one of those.

Thanks in advance guys, this really means alot to me!