Uh sorry i've forgot to read them correctly. Excuse me for this disagrement

Is it possible to do mine yet?

Quote Originally Posted by 8822mike View Post
    Is it possible to do mine yet?
    Patience. You requested a wallpaper, which is even more time consuming to do than a signature. Also, a lot of people are having issues with nelf eyes, so that's another reason it's delayed.

Keep in mind, people, just because you post it does not guarantee you anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    Click for fullsize:
    thank you so much that looks amazing!

Dear Lovely Artists!
    As a dancer to my fellow artists, I was wondering if I could request a signature. This signature has two requirements, it is for RIFT and the signature must basically say "The Fame Monster" or "Fame Monster." Colors like black and white with a dash of grey were the ones in Lady GaGa's pictures sooo, it's totally up to you. In the future, I'll probably request one with my character, but right now, I would just love this signature! Pm if you will be able to do it so that I can brag on the forums about you! This project, is totally up to you, it only has to fill those two requirements! Love Ya Monsters!!!! Thanks too!!!!!!!!!!!

@Vildkatt: Thanks! Working hard but not on photoshop stuff, lol. At least not much lately. Just finally had a chance where I didn't have anything to do and couldn't handle it so I had to find something to work on!

@Hightailer: Glad you like it! Enjoy

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 10:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Narcisse View Post
    Dear Lovely Artists!
    As a dancer to my fellow artists, I was wondering if I could request a signature. This signature has two requirements, it is for RIFT and the signature must basically say "The Fame Monster" or "Fame Monster." Colors like black and white with a dash of grey were the ones in Lady GaGa's pictures sooo, it's totally up to you. In the future, I'll probably request one with my character, but right now, I would just love this signature! Pm if you will be able to do it so that I can brag on the forums about you! This project, is totally up to you, it only has to fill those two requirements! Love Ya Monsters!!!! Thanks too!!!!!!!!!!!
    Narcisse, I did a couple Rift signatures for myself when the game first came out. I have a very small Rift section in my DA gallery if you want to take a look at them and see if it's anything you might be interested in (click on "My Work" in my signature to get to my DA page). Your request is kinda vague so I'm not going to guarantee anything since I don't know exactly what you're looking for but you're welcome to check them out and we can go from there.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Well, I really enjoy people's improvisations, so I decided that it would be up to the creator to create whatever came to mind. The only thing that I would like is the signature to say Fame Monster, with an explosion of Lady GaGaesqeness, and you can't say you don't know what that is! Everyone knows lady GaGa! If you would love to do this signature, I will adore to start a conversation, but I don't want to swamp you because of your signature "Not taking Requests." So it is totally up to you! Thanks! and your signature is amazing.

RAWR! So I am semi back to the world of the living, I have a few requests in my inbox that I am getting through (so if you have pm-ed me I WILL get to you!)

Have PM-ed the two that I have completed today and will get on to more of them as soon as I am alive again (hate being ill) I guess this is just a YOU WILL GET YOUR REQUEST!!! post

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

PM Request:

Queue: Ariadne, Shadow-cleave (post that I claimed from this thread), Geekissexy.

Reminder: Not taking any more requests!

I hope one of the artists would be kind enough to pick this request up. I've already had a wonderful signature (still love it) but our guildsite is in desperate need of a new banner. So hereby a request for a guildbanner.

Banner:
    Size: 365x93 (yes it's quite small)
    Visible text: Aeternus, Dragonblight
    Logo: Would love to have the Alliance crest in there
    General colour scheme: The color scheme should fit with the site. http://wow-aeternus.com If that's at all possible it's greatly appreciated.
    Any extras: Not really anything extra.

Looking forward to see someone picking this up. And best wishes for newyear everyone (I still can rite? XD)

Sooooo, since I just PM'd Rivellana the details on how I do my fancy hair stuff, if anyone else wants to know just shoot me a PM and I can send it to you too.

Annd what I've been up to:

(These were made for advertisements, just removed the text so I could show off I like Deathwing's model. <3)

weeeeee! Zetti likes their request so I can share it with you guys :P

PMR:

Zetti

Thanks to Soko for letting me know which fonts he used on my sigs to help me get the font for this one, minor changes to the "original" one which can be found on my Deviant Art.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM Request:

Quite stunning, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    (These were made for advertisements, just removed the text so I could show off I like Deathwing's model. <3)
    *snip*
    Those are gorgeous Eis!
    /bows before you
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    weeeeee! Zetti likes their request so I can share it with you guys :P

PMR:

Zetti

Thanks to Soko for letting me know which fonts he used on my sigs to help me get the font for this one, minor changes to the "original" one which can be found on my Deviant Art.
    Wooot you rocked my Avatar and Sig, keep it up!

I'll take a couple PM requests to work on this weekend! Before you PM me, please check out my Deviant Art link in my signature to get an idea of my style. I like doing fun things with light and sparkles. ^_^

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

Quote Originally Posted by Rewbix View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: This is for a phone with a 4.3" display. I'm not too tech savvy so if you need more info regarding resolution please let me know.
    Visible text: No text please
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post links yet, but she's Kalinyx on Stormrage, EU.
    Gear set: Tier 6, 1, or 13. Whichever suits your artistic decisions!
    Helm visible: If its tier 13, yes please, unless it looks stupid. I trust your judgement.
    Your pose: I'd rather not have her in the casting pose, but I'd like something sinister/serious looking, rather than smiles!
    General colour scheme: Blacks/Greys or neutral colours (such as a sepia scheme). Her skin colours got a blue tint so that could be worked in aswell. However I would like the first layer of the background to be either blakc or white.
    Any extras: I'll leave this to your judgement. Sorry if I'm not giving you much to go by, I'm hoping the loose specifications allow you to be more...artistic.

Thank you in advance. Please could you pm me the final work aswell, I may miss it in this thread.
    Click for fullsize:

---------- Post added 2012-01-05 at 11:08 PM ----------

Zarina, could I possibly ask what brush you use to do your brushed/painted wallpapers?

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Willing to take a few requests because I have off tomorrow (yay)

.:Examples of my work:.

More can be seen on my DA page. PM me if you like my style.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

A wallpaper challenge!

Resolution: 1440 x 900
    Visible text: A quote: "Luck can change in the blink of a motherfucking eye" (epic quote from Urban Justice!)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory / Facial Screenshots
    Gear set: The set I'm wearing in the armory (Heroic tier 10 shoulders, 25man tier 7 helm and gloves, 25man tier 8 legs, season 1 chest, 2x Gouge of the Frigid Heart, Vindicator's Leather belt, Nyn'Jah's Tabi Boots, Battle Tabard of the Defilers)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: The backstab pose, if possible!
    General colour scheme: Dark/Green
    Any extras: Can't think of anything special

Another wallpaper challenge!

Resolution: 1920 * 1280
    Visible text: Litterbox the Impatient (in a corner somewhere, small text)
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erbox/advanced
    Gear set: Transmogged gear, as on armory & Tier 13 normal version.
    Helm etc. visible: Yes
    Pose: Casting a fireball towards the viewer (in transmog gear as armory) while a shadowy figure (tier 13 gear), slightly visible - as if faded out in the background - stands behind all evil looking.
    General color scheme: Dark and rather "Tim Burton universe"-ish looking.
    Extras: I'd like the background to be some sort of a nightmare looking graveyard with evil creatures lurking in the shadows and that kind of stuff.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: It would be really awesome, if this could be made as a package, with a sig and an avatar, if it's possible - There's virtual cake to the one who picks this up <3