My signature plz :)

okay, here it goes
    Signature
    Name: Jolkai
    Guild: Shadows Honor
    Realm: Zul'jin
    Alliance Rogue ( new to MMO, wont let me post my armory link )
    would like to keep the armor and helm currently equipped and if possible the daggers reversed, pointing down.
    Background, kind of like a dark, red, mist fog night with my char stepping out of the shadows towards you

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Hope it's what you had in mind ::]
    Yeah i like it. Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by ViscontiRogue View Post
    okay, here it goes
    Signature
    Name: Jolkai
    Guild: Shadows Honor
    Realm: Zul'jin
    Alliance Rogue ( new to MMO, wont let me post my armory link )
    would like to keep the armor and helm currently equipped and if possible the daggers reversed, pointing down.
    Background, kind of like a dark, red, mist fog night with my char stepping out of the shadows towards you

Thank you very much!
    il pick this up. been wanting to try something rogueish

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Jolkai/simple >> armoury link

Visible text: Thermuda - Nemesis Thunderhorn EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hermuda/simple
    Gear set: As is currently showing on the armory
    Helm visible: Nope ^^
    Your pose: The melee idle would be a nice one I thought.
    General colour scheme: Whatever would match the gear set (I'd of thought blues and greys personally)
    Any extras: Being a Frost DK, frosty kinda stuff would probably be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    PS.. constructive critisism/feedback on these is also cool. Cant get better otherwise

Not sure if it will help or not but I made this for a friend to help him with layers

http://ammeg88.deviantart.com/#/d4lq9gm

Also I advise checking out this: www.sokogeka.co.uk/Tutorials/Tutorial.zip

Awesome tutorial

Try and use "simple" fonts, ones you can see or make the ones you use bigger, remember the rule of thirds helps a lot in making images flow, other than that just remember to use your shift key when changing the size of an image. (if you are using photoshop you can ctrl + t and then use shift whilst dragging one corner and it'll make it smaller without warping or distorting the image)

Soko has some pretty decent brushes (I think they are attatched to the link above) which you can use to smudge your backgounds etc.

Hope this helps and I didn't rant on.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    It was near impossible with those shoulders to get most any sort of pose without them clipping her face. I compromised and did a screenshot of her face and screenshot of the bow separately. Hope you like it.
    I'm not sure if you will find this helpful or not, but if you find a pose you love but the shoulders are in the face there's a "trick" you can do that I use:

1.) Take a screenshot of the pose you love (even with the shoulders clipping the face / hair )
    2.) Leave the character frozen, and just remove the shoulders and take another screen shot so the face is fully visible
    3.) In photoshop, cut out the image where the face isn't clipped, and paste it on top of the image where it is, and then erase around it where you want.
    - I generally paste in the entire head / shoulder area and make the layer opacity around 50% so I can make sure I line everything up right.
    4.) Boom! You cheated, and covered up the bad area.

That help anyone?

Up in the clouds, not planning on coming down...
    New one for me to show off my new title :P

*Hair mod to following as it getting late* :P
    My Work: Here

Looking for a signature. If I could get a male orc hunter in this set about to shoot an arrow from the Ruthless bow (just like my avatar) and a male tauren DK in this set, wielding two Souldrinkers. If you could have them back to back somehow with the hunter on the left, that'd be great ^_^

Visible text: Marksmanship (somewhere around the hunter) and Frost (somewhere around the DK)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: They'll be wearing covering helms, so.
    Gear set: Mentioned above
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Hunter about to shoot an arrow from the bow (like avatar), DK in the stance where he's about to attack but is out of range.
    General colour scheme: Sets mentioned above. Just find a BG color that goes well with the two sets! Black would be cool
    Any extras: None

I know its quite a bit, but it'd be absolutely amazing ^_^

does anyone want to take my request? :-/

Quote Originally Posted by gidget View Post
    New one for me to show off my new title :P

looks beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Thermuda View Post
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hermuda/simple
    General colour scheme: Whatever would match the gear set (I'd of thought blues and greys personally)
    Claimed. Been wanting to do a Death Knight. You'll have it by later today.

Desktop Wallpaper Request

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1600 x 900 widescreen
    Visible text: Alexstrasza the Life-Binder
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Gear set: Prefer her in just her human form. No dragon form needed on the wallpaper. Artist can choose whatever background he or she chooses such as the Wyrmrest Temple, night sky ect.
    Helm visible:
    Your pose: Standing or laying down, whatever the artist prefers or thinks will look best. If standing she should probably be on the right side of the wallpaper as my desktop icons are all on the left side.
    General colour scheme: Prefer a darker themed wallpaper. I would think that black, reds, gold colors ect would go well but will leave that judgement up to the artists.
    Any extras: Fires or hands/eyes glowing ect while casting would be cool too.

Feel free to pm me with any questions or suggestions you may have concerning the wallpaper. I thank whoever decides to work on this in advance and look forward to seeing what you talented people come up with. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Nyteyes; 2012-01-10 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermuda View Post

All done. I love female Night Elves, and I'm really pleased with the outcome of this. Let me know if you'd like any changes, or if you don't like it whatsoever, you're free to ask elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

All done. I love female Night Elves, and I'm really pleased with the outcome of this. Let me know if you'd like any changes, or if you don't like it whatsoever, you're free to ask elsewhere.
    Looks Awesome - was exactly what I was after !

Much Appreciated!

Im not completely happy with this but my brain seems to want to shut down. If its not to your liking give someone else a shout they may do better.

Visible text: Toddless of Hellscream
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dless/advanced
    Gear set: I really like the Hour of Twilight 5 man set (yeah I'm weird). I found a website that has the pieces listed here.
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: I love the "attack ready" pose, especially with gurth.
    General colour scheme: I would like to leave this up to the artist. I'm thinking darker colors, or something to make the set jump out.
    Any extras: I want the sig to feel full....but not overwhelming. Special effects are nice, I'll leave the pretty to the artist. Honestly I don't know what ya'll are capable of other than what I've seen looking around on the forums.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by sáfarie View Post
    Signature Request

Visible text: Sianne, Destroyer's end

Armory link/Facial screenshot: This is the char but with helmet on can't take it off because i am not home. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Sianne/simple. here is a other char of me but with helmet off got the same face and hair. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ngbeerr/simple

Gear set: Tier 13 normal

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Dont know, Something with the weapon, Supprise me!

General colour scheme: What fits with the armor.

Any extras: maby a Dragon soul theme, dont really needs any extra.
    Finished. Tried a few new tricks and tested some new brushes. I personally like the result!

EDIT: Also made an updated signature of my priest with her new transmog. From green to red colorwise. Woop woop.

Last edited by Aveline; 2012-01-10 at 09:40 PM.

| Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

For guildie.
    Last edited by Ariadne; 2012-01-10 at 08:58 PM.

this looks great! the font really goes with it, thank you having some trouble with mmo and using signatures but will have it up when i can. ty for putting time it it.