Looking for a signature. If I could get a male orc hunter in this set about to shoot an arrow from the Ruthless bow (just like my avatar) and a male tauren DK in this set, wielding two Souldrinkers. If you could have them back to back somehow with the hunter on the left, that'd be great ^_^

Visible text: Marksmanship (somewhere around the hunter) and Frost (somewhere around the DK)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: They'll be wearing covering helms, so.
    Gear set: Mentioned above
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Hunter about to shoot an arrow from the bow (like avatar), DK in the stance where he's about to attack but is out of range.
    General colour scheme: Sets mentioned above. Just find a BG color that goes well with the two sets! Black would be cool
    Any extras: None

I know its quite a bit, but it'd be absolutely amazing ^_^

does anyone want to take my request? :-/

Quote Originally Posted by gidget View Post
    New one for me to show off my new title :P

looks beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Thermuda View Post
    Visible text: Thermuda - Nemesis Thunderhorn EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hermuda/simple
    Gear set: As is currently showing on the armory
    Helm visible: Nope ^^
    Your pose: The melee idle would be a nice one I thought.
    General colour scheme: Whatever would match the gear set (I'd of thought blues and greys personally)
    Any extras: Being a Frost DK, frosty kinda stuff would probably be cool.
    Claimed. Been wanting to do a Death Knight. You'll have it by later today.

Desktop Wallpaper Request

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1600 x 900 widescreen
    Visible text: Alexstrasza the Life-Binder
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Gear set: Prefer her in just her human form. No dragon form needed on the wallpaper. Artist can choose whatever background he or she chooses such as the Wyrmrest Temple, night sky ect.
    Helm visible:
    Your pose: Standing or laying down, whatever the artist prefers or thinks will look best. If standing she should probably be on the right side of the wallpaper as my desktop icons are all on the left side.
    General colour scheme: Prefer a darker themed wallpaper. I would think that black, reds, gold colors ect would go well but will leave that judgement up to the artists.
    Any extras: Fires or hands/eyes glowing ect while casting would be cool too.

Feel free to pm me with any questions or suggestions you may have concerning the wallpaper. I thank whoever decides to work on this in advance and look forward to seeing what you talented people come up with. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Nyteyes; 2012-01-10 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermuda View Post
    Visible text: Thermuda - Nemesis Thunderhorn EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hermuda/simple
    Gear set: As is currently showing on the armory
    Helm visible: Nope ^^
    Your pose: The melee idle would be a nice one I thought.
    General colour scheme: Whatever would match the gear set (I'd of thought blues and greys personally)
    Any extras: Being a Frost DK, frosty kinda stuff would probably be cool.

All done. I love female Night Elves, and I'm really pleased with the outcome of this. Let me know if you'd like any changes, or if you don't like it whatsoever, you're free to ask elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

All done. I love female Night Elves, and I'm really pleased with the outcome of this. Let me know if you'd like any changes, or if you don't like it whatsoever, you're free to ask elsewhere.
    Looks Awesome - was exactly what I was after !

Much Appreciated!

Im not completely happy with this but my brain seems to want to shut down. If its not to your liking give someone else a shout they may do better.

Visible text: Toddless of Hellscream
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dless/advanced
    Gear set: I really like the Hour of Twilight 5 man set (yeah I'm weird). I found a website that has the pieces listed here.
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: I love the "attack ready" pose, especially with gurth.
    General colour scheme: I would like to leave this up to the artist. I'm thinking darker colors, or something to make the set jump out.
    Any extras: I want the sig to feel full....but not overwhelming. Special effects are nice, I'll leave the pretty to the artist. Honestly I don't know what ya'll are capable of other than what I've seen looking around on the forums.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by sáfarie View Post
    Signature Request

Visible text: Sianne, Destroyer's end

Armory link/Facial screenshot: This is the char but with helmet on can't take it off because i am not home. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Sianne/simple. here is a other char of me but with helmet off got the same face and hair. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ngbeerr/simple

Gear set: Tier 13 normal

Your pose: Dont know, Something with the weapon, Supprise me!

General colour scheme: What fits with the armor.

Any extras: maby a Dragon soul theme, dont really needs any extra.
    Finished. Tried a few new tricks and tested some new brushes. I personally like the result!

EDIT: Also made an updated signature of my priest with her new transmog. From green to red colorwise. Woop woop.

Last edited by Aveline; 2012-01-10 at 09:40 PM.

| Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: FFXIV: ARR, Pillars of Eternity, SWTOR |

For guildie.
    Last edited by Ariadne; 2012-01-10 at 08:58 PM.

Last edited by Crabcakez; 2012-01-10 at 09:05 PM.

this looks great! the font really goes with it, thank you having some trouble with mmo and using signatures but will have it up when i can. ty for putting time it it.

PMR:

glad you like it. There is some help on the first post in this thread. it will tell you how to move it across

Signature request:
    Visible text: Nataela, The insane
    Facial screenshot: I got some few pictures that i'm finding interesting
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...012215005.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...012215320.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...012215453.jpg/
    Gear set: the gear i am already wearing + Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa´s rest
    Helm visible: helm on please
    General colour scheme: electric elemental shaman OR redfire bursty elemental shaman
    Any extras: i've one request, i'd like to have Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest, on me. Since i'll have that staff very soon

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    Not sure if it will help or not but I made this for a friend to help him with layers

http://ammeg88.deviantart.com/#/d4lq9gm

Also I advise checking out this: www.sokogeka.co.uk/Tutorials/Tutorial.zip

Awesome tutorial

Try and use "simple" fonts, ones you can see or make the ones you use bigger, remember the rule of thirds helps a lot in making images flow, other than that just remember to use your shift key when changing the size of an image. (if you are using photoshop you can ctrl + t and then use shift whilst dragging one corner and it'll make it smaller without warping or distorting the image)

Soko has some pretty decent brushes (I think they are attatched to the link above) which you can use to smudge your backgounds etc.

Hope this helps and I didn't rant on.
    Thanks Ammeg. The brushes alone are awesome! Slowly getting the hang of this. not really that great an artist either just quite good with photos and shapes so thought id give this a try Having fun atm so all is good

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    Thanks Ammeg. The brushes alone are awesome! Slowly getting the hang of this. not really that great an artist either just quite good with photos and shapes so thought id give this a try Having fun atm so all is good
    Glad I could help but you don't need to be an artist to make signatures/banners/backgrounds all it is is manipulation of an image, I am sure you will be brilliant when you figure out your own way of doing it

Most people in this thread are not "artists" as this isn't real art, it is just... heh... to quote someone else "lazy man's" art (no offence to any of you)

Just find your way of doing your thing and it'll fall in to place, especially if you are good with photos etc

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Signature: Professor Lyseria
    Visible text: Professor Lyseia
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lyseria/simple) (can't post links yet)
    Gear set: Purple Paldin Tier 2 TBC armor (whole set) while wielding 2 Bogreaver
    Your pose: Swinging my weapons
    General colour scheme: Purple background, much like Crystalsong Forest background, white/purple colour
    Any extras: If you could fix Tirion in background or any paladin that would be great.

So it finally happened!

I actually succeeded in making this whole charade work. After some major tweaking I shouldn't sound like I got a major breathing disorder and you should be able to hear what I say (when I talk and don't mumble). If you haven't grasped what I'm talking about yet, it's the video tutorial I promised you all:

(clicky picture to go to it)

Final product:

As I have written in the description of the youtube film, I am very sorry about the quiet mumbling sections, but I am a guy and I find it completely inhumane to both think, speak and act at the same time.

Chalk Brush link:
    http://briancurnel.deviantart.com/ar...Paint-93175048

Fire Brush link:
    (Sadly could not find this one but I will update when I have a link for it)

Download the PSD:
    (Will be up when I can be asked to upload it)

Download the Movie in Quicktime format:
    (Again will be up when I can be asked to upload it and stuffs)

Youtube channel (not that there is anything except this movie):
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Sokogeka?feature=mhee

I hope you enjoy it.
    - Soko
    Last edited by Sokogeka; 2012-01-10 at 10:37 PM.
    Making signatures | DeviantArt <NEW> | Video Tutorial | Tutorial | Stream | PM request: Sadly no | Did you read the rules?

Got a question about Photoshop or WMV? Feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can help.

Deriving and devising devious designs