I'd like one of me dancing with my "Army of the Dead" Michael Jackson (Thriller) style.
    Here's my armory for reference! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aranrap/simple
    Visible text: My name (Saranrap)
    And in small somewhere... "Wait don't pull... my army!" This is an inside joke with my group because I always make them wait before pulls. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post

OH GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

Also product placement for a cereal in a signature thread? - well done and hats off. There are plenty of other great available brands of cereal out there.

- Soko

haha YAY someone who knows the whole advert song! Is that a genuine well done? o.O and the sig and wallpaper look awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ircien View Post
    <3 ammeg ^^
    Glad you like it!

PMR's continued!

Iricien's above aka Athene:

and ofcourse my Tony the Tiger which was posted earlier

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Signature:
    Visible text: Keeyra
    (So my character name without the "h")
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Keeyrah/advanced - hope you can make something good out of that stupid armory pose.
    Gear set: Druid Tier 2 (original, not the recolored I'm wearing please) with Journey's End (and if it is not too much to ask, could you make a version with Twin's Pact also?)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Something fierce!
    General colour scheme: Something dark green
    Any extras: Nothing, thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Christ, that is gorgeous....omfg....
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNuub View Post
    Omg, That's awesome thanks a lot!
    Thank you Geek, and I'm glad you like it TehNuub. TBH I really disliked that one but I couldn't figure out what I didn't like about it, showed it to a few people and they liked it so I just thought...what the heck.

Soko, those wallpapers you've been making are just extraordinarily beautiful, all of them!

Ammeg, I love that wallpaper with the night elf! Looks great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafter View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Galthas Vengeful paladin, Horde Defenders Kazzak EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu armory galthas Kazzak eu (cant link it because I havent got sufficient posts yet)
    Retribution spec
    Gear set: Tier 13 or the current pvp tier but with something graphical to shoulders they are lacking a that in game
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: your free to do here as you see fit
    General colour scheme: A paladin who’s not powered for the love of the light, but from the hatred of the dark
    Any extras: A prefer my sword being shown (marrowgar 10 man icc) in some way( would be cool if would use the runes to fill up my name in some way)

thank you for doing this
    could any one pick this up please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Ammeg, I love that wallpaper with the night elf! Looks great.
    Thankies

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafter View Post
    could any one pick this up please?
    Helping hand. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lthas/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

(click to enlarge)

You have to click the download button on my deviantart to get this in the requested resolution.

TBH I really disliked that one but I couldn't figure out what I didn't like about it, showed it to a few people and they liked it so I just thought...what the heck.
    You will always be far more critical of yourself than others. I still hate almost everything I make. But honestly, I saw that sig and my jaw dropped. Definitely top 3 favorite of things you've done.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    You will always be far more critical of yourself than others. I still hate almost everything I make. But honestly, I saw that sig and my jaw dropped. Definitely top 3 favorite of things you've done.
    Seconded. That signature was stunning. Don't be so critical on yourself!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Seconded. That signature was stunning. Don't be so critical on yourself!
    Thank you, you two, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Deleted
    PMR:
    <snip>
    He is very happy about it, and I must say I like the background very much, it looks shiny

Visible text: Stush, Savior of Azeroth
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Stush/advanced
    Gear set: tier 13 heroic priest tier
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: standing/ or a good human pose
    General colour scheme: blue/purple
    Any extras: not sure, surprise me :P

thanks to whoever takes this (bumping this from about 10 days ago, please someone take this <3)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vildkatt View Post
    He is very happy about it, and I must say I like the background very much, it looks shiny
    Oh good, I'm glad, and thanks.

----------
    PMR:

Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-01-28 at 04:35 AM.

Deleted
    Hello guys, this is my first post, and i´m not english speaker person so sorry for my bad english.
    I don´t know if you guys could help me here with an art problem. I don´t need a WoW wallpaper but I need a fantasy wallpaper, so maybe someone of these great artist could help me.
    I´m playing a D&D campaign where I play as a Goliath werewolf. Here´s a pic of the Goliath: imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/deffr.jpg
    So I ask for a wallpaper of the character in the werewolf hibrid form. If you need more clues, the werewolf form must be larger than normal (if that is posible xD) and gray hair, because the goliath skin colour is gray. Some time ago i found a picture that i find pretty nice that shows a werebear, but i like the werebear position so much: imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/fav1m.jpg

So if anyone would like to help me, i would be so glad

Ah, and could you send the wallpaper as a pm?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh good, I'm glad, and thanks.

----------
    PMR:

The sig rocks so bad, Rivellana! I've already changed and it's amazing how the width perfectly matches the text under my sig

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Hello lovely artists! I find myself wanting a lovey-dovey wallpaper, so this is sort of a request for my boyfriend and also for myself.

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1280 x 800. I might need to require a different resolution later on since this will be a sort of split-gift-thingie for me and my boyfriend and I don’t want to ruin the surprise by asking his resolution just yet!
    Visible text: I’d like to have this lovely quote said by Winnie the Pooh in the picture somewhere: “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Aveline
    Randugun
    Gear set: For both of them the gear should be tier 10 (The gearset that was around during ICC!). The priest wearing the upgraded Holy/Discipline-set (Sanctified Crimson Acolyte's Raiment, this is the purple/orange version) and the shaman wearing non-upgraded Enhancement-set (Frost Witch's Battlegear). No weapons needed for either one.
    Helm visible: For Randugun the helmet can be shown. Hidden on Aveline.
    Your pose: Randugun on the left, facing to the right. Aveline on the right, facing to the left. If you can, I’d like them to be looking at eachother. I’ll explain it a bit better on extras!
    General colour scheme: Something nice and colorful! I’m leaving this mostly open for the artist to decide, something dreamy and nice. I don’t want a lot of strong colours like reds or stuff like that, just make it fit! The background could have some sort of pretty place, like a forest or something.
    Any extras: For this picture I would like to have Randugun handing out a red rose to Aveline and Aveline handing out a muffin/cake to Randugun. I’m not sure is there even a cupcake model implemented on WoW, so a small cake should do the trick too! If it’s possible I’d like to have Randugun sort of scratching the back of his head (you know, that sort of “Well, this is kinda for you..” feeling!), but not too fuzzed if it’s not doable.

I think I could specify the story behind the request so this doesn’t seem too awkward (I kept staring at that word and I’m still not sure did I spell it right. :| ).. We met on WoW as you can propably guess from the request but our thing actually started as a bit of a joke inside the guild we used to be in. Our thing got more “official” after we actually started sending gifts to eachother through the mail on WoW after a joke-y incident within the guild. I sent him some cupcakes and brew. As a response he started sending me some flowers. And things started picking up from that.. Who would’ve guessed?

And if this request is too soon feel free to delete it. I just have to post these when I get the idea in my head!

Thank you in advance if anyone decides to pick this.
    Bump. Been almost two weeks again.

Also the computer I've been using WMV on is, well.. Out of charge and I kinda lost the cable for recharging. That's why I've been kinda quiet lately because I simply can't make anything right now. Boo.

If my request is too complicated feel free to take even a lot of artistic freedom. I just really want a cute wallpaper of mine and my boyfriend's main characters.
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-01-28 at 10:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Bump. Been almost two weeks again.

Also the computer I've been using WMV on is, well.. Out of charge and I kinda lost the cable for recharging. That's why I've been kinda quiet lately because I simply can't make anything right now. Boo.

If my request is too complicated feel free to take even a lot of artistic freedom. I just really want a cute wallpaper of mine and my boyfriend's main characters.

I am going to attempt your request but please others if you were going to pick it up, feel free to pick it up as well having different views on one request can be bloody awesome

Oh I've been so lazy.. but then I was really bored today so I made this...!