10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldFish View Post
    Sig
    Visible Text: Valkyrian
    (underneath) the Light of Dawn
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yrian/advanced
    Gear Set: Pretty much what my gear is transmog'd to: T5 with Tattered Cape of Antonidas, Hammer of Atonement and Aegis of the Vindicator.
    Helm Visible: Not sure on this, I normally wear my helm but close up it may be better to have the helm off. Perhaps the artist can decide what is best for this.
    Your Pose: As it's pretty close up, probably best to just have me standing, but up to the artist.
    General Colour Scheme: As I'm a paladin, a holy light aura would be nice, hopefully it will go with my purple gear, if not adjust as you please.
    Any Extras: I would like the artist to try to sculpture this sigi as I cannot picture it very well. Sorry if the information I have given is a bit bland.

Wallpaper
    Resolution: For my iPhone, which I believe is resolution, 960x640.
    Visible Text: Valkyrian
    (underneath) the Light of Dawn
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yrian/advanced
    Gear Set: Pretty much what my gear is transmog'd to: T5 with Tattered Cape of Antonidas, Hammer of Atonement and Aegis of the Vindicator.
    Helm Visible: Yes.
    Your Pose: Perhaps the belf end of a cast (don't know technical name), when she puts her hands up with the spell.
    General Colour Scheme: As I'm a paladin, a holy light aura would be nice, hopefully it will go with my purple gear, if not adjust as you please.
    Any Extras: I would like the artist to try to sculpture this wallpaper as I cannot picture it very well. Sorry if the information I have given is a bit bland.
    This is not a bump, just like to say thanks to Eis for making me the sig (underneath), it's brilliant!
    Also, if anyone wants to pick up the wallpaper still, I would be grateful .

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM Request:
    Love it! it looks amazing thank you very much Elyaan!

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    That's freakin' amazing duder! Good job!
    Thank you.

WP I decided to do. Inspired by many artists, plus I just love these NPC's

Last edited by Aryiana; 2012-02-05 at 01:38 PM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Thank you.

That's just phenomenal. Nice one.

That's just phenomenal. Nice one.
    Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are gorgeous Aryiana, I love how you have the characters/npcs reflected like they're standing on a shiny black floor. How the heck do you do that?!!!!

My work suddenly seems subpar the past few days. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Those are gorgeous Aryiana, I love how you have the characters/npcs reflected like they're standing on a shiny black floor. How the heck do you do that?!!!!

My work suddenly seems subpar the past few days. LOL.
    Dont be silly and thank u
    U just duplicate the image, transform, flip vertical and lower opactiy. Can play around with transform settings to match up the feet to the char.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I wasted my time on the Nozdormu one? Awesome.
    No. If you read the post properly you would see Angelx7x wants multiple artists to do it, you chose to do it after reading the post, the requester even said thanks and that they would add it to their collection of backgrounds. They clearly use multiple ones and would like a few more.

This kinda attitude really sucks. You didn't "waste" your time if the requester AND others are going to use it.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    No. If you read the post properly you would see Angelx7x wants multiple artists to do it, you chose to do it after reading the post, the requester even said thanks and that they would add it to their collection of backgrounds. They clearly use multiple ones and would like a few more.

This kinda attitude really sucks. You didn't "waste" your time if the requester AND others are going to use it.
    Why not re-request an Alexstrasza one, then? Since, he only recieved one of them, and that was by Brienna.

My attitude is shitty. I've been told that a dozen times before. I won't change.

Deleted
    PMR:

I'm trying to control myself to not attack my keyboard from happies. This is amazing, man!
    I'm so glad you took my request <3

Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    I'm trying to control myself to not attack my keyboard from happies. This is amazing, man!
    I'm so glad you took my request <3
    Wo-man
    Happy you like it.

So, I wasted my time on the Nozdormu one? Awesome.
    no, not wasted. i use it, but i like variety.

and yes, perhaps i should have re-requested an alexstrasza wallpaper. i'll edit my post with low priority on ysera and nozdormu since an artist has already made one of each if that makes it better.

---------- Post added 2012-02-05 at 02:31 PM ----------

Thank you.

hey, can you add a 1440x900 resize of that for download? it's an awesome wallpaper (but it's too big for my screen)

also edited my request post on the previous page to reflect the priority of the wallpaper's that already had a version made by someone, and added an alexsrasza request to make it fair. hopefully this makes everyone less grumpy (though i'm not sure how adding yet another request to what was already there will accomplish that, but *shrug* we'll see i guess
    Last edited by angelx7x; 2012-02-05 at 07:33 PM.

Signature by Kenz

Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    hey, can you add a 1440x900 resize of that for download?
    no1 has manners anymore.

I've been playing Skyrim more that WoW lately and I wanted to do a sig for my archer. She is awesome! Just showing it off so it's .png and over the size limit.

no1 has manners anymore.
    oh sorry, it seems im just... not curteous today. =/ i really am sorry >.< could you please add that resolution if it's not too much trouble.

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I've been playing Skyrim more that WoW lately and I wanted to do a sig for my archer. She is awesome! Just showing it off so it's .png and over the size limit.

I love skyrim! I've been meaning to make one for my character but just haven't taken the time to do it. The one you made looks amazing (as always!)

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    I love skyrim! I've been meaning to make one for my character but just haven't taken the time to do it. The one you made looks amazing (as always!)
    Thanks hon! I'm so addicted to Skyrim. I love the way my archer sneaks into a room and kills her target in one shot. 3x's crit shot! The next mob comes and before he knows what's coming *BAM* he's dead too! And the shouts are just freaking awesome! Anyway, I can't wait to see yours. You do awesome work.
    I'm working on a wallpaper with Kaylein and Lydia. I have Lydia decked out in all Ebon gear atm. She looks awesome! It is frustrating tho when I'm so used to working with WMV and there isn't one for anything else! Have to do it "old school" and it is time consuming!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    It is frustrating tho when I'm so used to working with WMV and there isn't one for anything else! Have to do it "old school" and it is time consuming!
    THIS!! That's exactly why I haven't given in and made one myself, lol. Eventually though...eventually

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Resized: 1440x900

http://i.imgur.com/55k38.jpg

thanks a bunch, and again, im really sorry about my lack of manners earlier >.<

but sidenote, happy birthday to me

Signature by Kenz