L-P-R - I can do this one for you. Just to clarify:
    - it's a dual sig for forums you're after?
    Last edited by Zil; 2012-02-15 at 08:49 AM.
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    L-P-R - I can do this one for you. Just to clarify:
    - it's a dual sig for forums you're after?
    Yes, it is Sorry for not clarifying that.

I'm happy your doing the sig, your work is great, looking forward to see what you do with mine.

Made by the fabulous i4ni <3

Quote Originally Posted by Dandruid View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Chariter name Dandruid The Insane + Guild name Flying Circus + Relm Silvermoon EU
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...druid/advanced
    Gear set: Same gear in armoury, Tier 7 Heroic, no tabbard
    Helm visible: Yup
    Your pose: Do not mind, depends what suits the picture best
    General colour scheme: I think green would be nice to suit the armour, but I do not mind too much
    Any extras: I think either having moonkin form shadowing myself would be cool, but if you have any cool ideas do tell me!
    Didn't see anyone else nab this, so I'm going to. (Might not fit all of the text you want in it, but I'll try. Will most likely do multiple versions w/ varying amounts of text.)

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    A guildie of mine (and a Mass Effect fangirl as well!) also requested me to do a signature of Thane, so here we go! I'm surprised it turned out this well, at least in my opinion. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, everyone! It feels like it's about that time again, so I'm back to request another signature.

As usual, I don't know precisely what I want, but I do have a few general guidelines.

First and foremost, it needs to feature this character:
    That would be Rin, from the series Inuyasha. You don't need to use that exact picture (it's probably not a good one to use anyway), so feel free to pick one that you think looks good. I realize that there aren't a ton of pictures of her on google, but I'm hoping you can find one that works.

I'm going to be using this for multiple games and forums, so it probably shouldn't say anything besides "Rin", if it says anything at all.

As for style, I'm open to just about anything. For reference though, I really love the way my current signature was done. Something similar would be really cool. I don't mean reusing the bubbles or colors or anything, but I feel like it has a certain... abstract (maybe the wrong word for it?) quality to it that I'm very fond of.

Anyway, I know that I'm a frustrating person to take requests from, so I'd like to thank, in advance, anyone patient enough to take this on. I can't wait to see it. All of the best signatures on the interwebz come from this thread ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    it needs to feature this character:
    That would be Rin, from the series Inuyasha.
    Ooooh do want to give this a try! Claiming if you don't mind (since I haven't done not wow sigs yet)
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Ooooh do want to give this a try! Claiming if you don't mind (since I haven't done not wow sigs yet)
    Go for it

I looked through your deviant art page, and I absolutely love a lot of your work. You make some amazing signatures!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I'd love to claim this, but do you mind waiting a week (or so) for me to get it to you? I'm really busy at the moment, but couldn't pass up the chance of doing this.

If you'd prefer not, I don't mind, whatsoever.
    Sure of course I'm in no hurry. <3

galaxy cellphone wallpaper request:

click for fullsize
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    galaxy cellphone wallpaper request:
    http://i.imgur.com/VMNKS.jpg
    That looks amazing!! Thank you so much Zarina, gonna put it on my phone right now

*Edit* Tried making a sig and avatar from it - I think I did ok
    Last edited by mmoc76daca7658; 2012-02-15 at 04:59 PM.

It's for a signature btw
    and if possible a desktop of the same one would be nice! desktop spec 1600x900
    Name: Alleri the Light of Dawn
    Class: Blood Elf Shadow Priest (Female)
    Realm: Ner'Zhul
    Guild: Vox Tempest
    Armory:us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nerzhul/Alleri/simple
    Gear Set: Tier 8.5 25 man Ulduar if possible???
    Not looking for something to extrodinary, Just something simple with a blood elf shadowpriest female in shadow form(the light one) With the toons name somewhere and title, in shadowey/fire background.

Thanks to anyone that can give me a hand.
    Last edited by DeniedNZ; 2012-02-15 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Armory link

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering if I could get an updated signature from anyone. I recently changed my main over to my Rogue and would like to have a signature to reflect that here as well as my guild forums.

Visible text: Pangier
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ngier/advanced
    Gear set: I'll leave this up to the artists discretion since I change my transmog constantly.
    Helm visible: Yes. I do as that they leave the Cursed Vision on as my helm that is currently on.
    Your pose: I'll defer to the artist here.
    General colour scheme: Dark with a splash of green perhaps? To kind of play with the stealth and poison aspects of the rogue class.
    Any extras: If at all possible maybe sneak the green proto-drake in somewhere. It's my favorite mount for my rogue due to it's color, it looks like it's dripping poison. But it isn't necessary if the artist cannot work it in.

Nice work Zarina, that is beautiful!

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

First attempt, let me know via PM what changes you'd like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Striipes View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Stripes or Ztripes whatever you prefer
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ripes/advanced
    Gear set: Heroic t13 with Ragnaros Heroic crown or any other gearsets you see fit with the colour scheme/your design, let your creativity flow!
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Aiming down the sights of the bow (sideways like a Troll/Night elf if possible with the character model stuff)
    General colour scheme: I really have no favourite colour really. Purples, Reds, Blues, Black, Greens, Yellows just some nice complimenting colour scheme although might I suggest a slightly 'stripey' colour scheme to go along with my character name, I've always thought Red and Yellow go well or a nice deep Purple and Black.
    Any extras: Any cool effects you can work magic with would be cool, I don't know if you can access the stables from your programs but my Cat pet 'BestHuntUni' would be a cool feature just like my current sig (the green and orange cat).

Thanks in advance sorry for the detail! (or not if you like some inspiration/ideas) Look forward to the final result
    Pleaaaaaaaase, I beg one of you kind souls!

Deleted
    Repost after a week:

Hey hey, i was hoping someone could help me out with a signature for my Belf dk.

Visible text: Conqueror Meadoweiss
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...doweiss/simple
    Gear set: Arena Season 11 Elite Set + shadowmourne
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: I guess an attack pose would look best.
    General colour scheme: Dark, frosty (It's a frost dk)
    Any extras: A bit girly, but badass! And if possible the shadowmourne procc swirl around

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR:

*SNIP SINCE THE PICTURE WAS KINDA BIG!*
    Aaaah! That's adorable. I can't come up with a better word right now, haha. It's really awesome and it actually brought a smile on my face. BRAVO. That looks absolutely stunning! *claps hands excitedly*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR:

....oh my i love this.... think i could get one made for my 10 chars??

Awsome sig made by :Eis
    Jayne Cobb: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Aaaah! That's adorable. I can't come up with a better word right now, haha. It's really awesome and it actually brought a smile on my face. BRAVO. That looks absolutely stunning! *claps hands excitedly*
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestux View Post
    ....oh my i love this.... think i could get one made for my 10 chars??
    Thank you both, I'm glad you like it and the requester was happy with it too.

I'm actually not very big on doing guild banners, I accepted Irial's request both because she's a regular poster on this board and because when she PM'd me the initial idea for the banner it seemed really neat and like a lot of fun to do.

I'm still leaving my PM's open for now but I'd prefer to get mostly signature requests and pick up what I can from the thread since it's getting overloaded lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    =/ oh kay i understand

Awsome sig made by :Eis
    Jayne Cobb: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.