Quote Originally Posted by Gren2010 View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Alyxxal / US-Malorne
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Alyxxal/simple
    Gear set: This set with double Slayer of the Lifeless sheathed.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Idle
    General colour scheme: Blue general scheme
    Any extras: Frostwyrm mount (25 ICC color)

Thanks.
    +1 week bump

^done by CrazyTaco^
    Characters:Shirei||Alimonee||Adamaro||Velyssaval||Alyxxal||Shinafae

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:
    Haste Breakpoint Calculator! -------- CTC Calculator!

Sig by Elyaan | My Work | Que: 3 | PMs: OPEN

Thanks yet again for the kind words!

And another PM Request:
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-02-23 at 06:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been a week since my post and I'm guessing since this thread is really busy it was just over looked. If someone did grab this already then my apologies as I haven't seen anyone claim it or post a finished product since the last time I posted this request and I'm poured over the pages a few times just to make sure.

I was wondering if I could get an updated signature from anyone. I recently changed my main over to my Rogue and would like to have a signature to reflect that here as well as my guild forums.

Visible text: Pangier, of the Nightfall
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ngier/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 12 or Season 11 Cataclysmic set. Whichever the artist feels works the best.
    Helm visible: Yes, but I ask that they use the Cursed Vision of Sargeras as my helm.
    Your pose: I'll defer to the artist here.
    General colour scheme: Dark with a splash of green perhaps? To kind of play with the stealth and poison/toxic aspects of the rogue class.
    Any extras: If at all possible maybe sneak the green proto-drake in somewhere. It's my favorite mount for my rogue due to it's color, it looks like it's dripping poison. But it isn't necessary if the artist cannot work it in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nerikins View Post
    One week bump. I don't mind if one or both gets made, whatever you guys decide is fine.
    I realize I'm still procrastinating on fixing the banner and doing the 10-character wallpaper in my queue but, I wanted to do something fun and this was both fun and quick.

I know in the first post it said to list a character from the armo. But is it possible to get signature and/ or avatar for a Pandaren? I was thinking something based around the one seen in this image http://us.battle.net/wow/en/media/ar...wx4-artwork-16 , http://us.battle.net/wow/en/media/ar...wx4-artwork-14 or something similar to those. With Nite as the name on the signature. Just figured I'd ask. If this is something I shouldn't have asked, I apologize and I'll delete the post. Thanks again.
    Last edited by kosridge; 2012-02-24 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

So, another PM request:

You never disappoint me, Elyaan. You did an absolutely fantastic job! Thank you so much. <3

ps. Check your inbox if you haven't already.

Signature made by Elyaan

I was just wondering if I could please get a signature and matching avatar made by one of you amazing artists?

Visible Text: Neytiri
    Armory Link: Not able to post links yet but the name is Neytìrì - US Dreadmaul Alliance 85 Druid. Hope you can find me
    Gear Set: Druid T13 Normal
    Helm Visible: No thanks
    Your Pose: Mainly just want the head and shoulders to be shown, other than that, don't mind.
    General Colour Scheme: Greens, blues or purples would be preferred, whatever looks best
    Any Extras: I play as resto so if it would be possible to add any nature aspects such as leaves or something into it, that would be awesome, but only if you feel it works. Something a little feminine would also be great!

Thanks heaps in advance

And another PM Request:
    Stunning! The colours are amazing.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Here ya go. I hope it's what you wanted. I had fun doing it. Fire= Awesome!

That is incredibly effing awesome man!

10+ Year Old Account

And another PM Request:
    BAHHHHH. I just love it. Thank you so much, Elyaan. No changes needed at all.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I realize I'm still procrastinating on fixing the banner and doing the 10-character wallpaper in my queue but, I wanted to do something fun and this was both fun and quick.
    thank you soooo much absolutely perfect x

Thank you, Riv <3

10+ Year Old Account
    *image*
    Oh my goodness, Elyaan that is just beautiful. The colors are just gorgeous, well done!

10+ Year Old Account
    It have been said, but needs to be said again, those colours are AMAZING Elyaan

-----
    PMRs;

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Thanks again for the sig Torgerd!

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    That is incredibly effing awesome man!
    Thank you. I'm glad you like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Striipes View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Stripes or Ztripes whatever you prefer
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ripes/advanced
    Gear set: Heroic t13 with my Ragnaros Heroic crown or any other gearsets you see fit with the colour scheme/your desgin, let your creativity flow!
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Aiming down the sights of the bow (sideways like a Troll/Night elf if possible with the character model stuff)
    General colour scheme: I really have no favourite colour really. Purples, Reds, Blues, Black, Greens, Yellows just some nice complimenting colour scheme although might I suggest a slightly 'stripey' colour scheme to go along with my character name, I've always thought Red and Yellow go well or a nice deep Purple and Black.
    Any extras: Any cool effects you can work magic with would be cool, I don't know if you can access the stables from your programs but my Cat pet 'BestHuntUni' would be a cool feature just like my current sig (the green and orange cat).

Thanks in advance sorry for the detail! (or not if you like some inspiration/ideas) Look forward to the final result
    Would appreciate it so much if someone picked this up after a month =/

Thanks for the compliments, yet again. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. :3

So. Down to business. I'm after 2-3 requests. And that's iPad/iPhone wallpapers only.

An example of my style:
    Cut this down to a link because I'm crossing out the post.

What I want:
    - An armory link.
    - A list of gear that you want on your character (and weapons/offhand item if you want them included).
    - If you want your helm visible or not.
    - What sort of appearance (spellcasting, a feral look to your character, a defensive one, swinging your weapon in RAGEEEE, etc.).
    - Stating what text you want on there.
    - Simplicity.
    - I'd also like full creative control.

What I don't want:
    - Broken links.
    - More than one character.
    - Signature/desktop wallpaper requests.
    - Your sparkle pony in the background and it raining gnomes is a big no-no.
    - Attitude.

I'll edit this post once I've recieved all of the requests that I like. I also reserve the right to decline any that I don't like. Feel free to PM me for now.

Edit: Got enough. Sorry! <3
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-02-24 at 08:10 PM.

@Torgerd

I love the paladin one! Beautiful wings

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Toon's name, server, and guild
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ybass/advanced
    Gear set: T13
    Helm visible: Yes, can also be the transmog helm im wearing
    Your pose: If somehow you can show him starting to draw his daggers would be amazing, if not the way he is
    General colour scheme: Red and black
    Any extras: maybe smokebomb starting to go off, no biggie if it cant be done